Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Is it the norm to lose that much weight in the 6 months since her surgery? She looks tiny now she must be a size 10 if not smaller?
This has been asked but no one in the know has come to educate us! It seems pretty drastic to me, even with medical intervention.

She's tiny.

Reactions: 1

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I said she would do the live without saying when exactly, and she's doing just that..

Only watched a few minutes of her live and exited it. All I heard was:

- "No point putting our lives on hold with a lockdown. If you're gonna catch it, you're gonna catch it" - actually, no, that's the point of lockdown, it prevents spreading!
- "Some of the covid guidelines are dumb anyway" - which ones love? Be specific on which guidelines aren't good, and what is a better action? She can't, because she doesn't actually know what she's talking about. She thinks her opinions are facts.

She's also deflecting and not really getting to the point..

Reactions: 1

Rosieposiepie

Not the greatest screen grabs lol but she seems to have a lot of loose skin which I'm sure doesn't help and if she's doing that melon or mango fast, then she'd be lacking in certain nutrients. Probably temporary.
I screenshot the unfiltered story she posted. She almost always uses a filter which blurs her skin and tans it so I think these images are unfortunately the reality of how she looks :(

Foxxylady

And changing the whole conversation saying this Iive was for travel information rather than explaining why she didn't quarantine. I actually listened bevause I am genuinely interested in the other side's opinion. I did not get that here!

Ejo27

VIP Member
Filming herself driving and holding up a cookie to the camera at the same time. She really doesn’t give a fuck about her kids safety.

FassyFupaDoll

Omg yes! As delicious as it was watching everything we had been saying about Grace for years being confirmed by people who actually knew her irl, he came across so badly in that video.

I also detested him in their Couples Come Dine With Me episode. He seems like a nasty shallow self absorbed Neanderthal. And it’s concerning to think he can say such awful things and behave so obnoxiously when cameras are on him, I dread to think what he’s like behind closed doors. While Lek doesn’t come across as the nicest or brightest person either, imo she could do much better.

Also yuckkk I just remembered when she got down on her knees and proposed to him in front of all their family and friends 😭! I love how that wedding never materialised all these years later. Josh does not rate her and never has, he’s always had so much contempt for her whilst she seems to dote on him.

I think part of why she’s become so much more insufferable over the years is because of her awful relationship. His constant cheating and being emotionally checked out all these years will have taken their toll. But ultimately she made the choice to stick around and force a life with him, so it’s her bed to lie in 🤷‍♀️
OMG where can I find this come dine with me episode?

He was in the manifesting insta story last night. I see those duty shoulder tattoo. The food he posts is her food. But riddle me this do you think social services will be interested in his illegal mushroom taking. He’s not even hiding it anymore- mans is mad, quite literally.
He’s dosing on 🍄 and offering “medication” rituals on his retreat.

atrendingtopic

I won't blame her for being insecure about her weight gain but I'm suspicious of her flaunting her larger body and saggy skin knowing it'll all eventually be gone... And not naturally. But we're supposed to look at her as inspiration.
So they talked about this and Josh was actually more supportive than I thought he would have been.
He considers surgery to be cheating and as Lek had lost the weight naturally before, he tried to encourage her to lose the weight naturally again. When it became apparent that her MH was in the bin and she needed a quick fix to kickstart things again, it seems like he understood the need for it - although he still believed she could've lost the weight naturally.

I think you may be right. I’ve just remember in the live last night that someone asked “Josh is Lekenah your soul mate?” And Lekenahs eyes lit up when she seen the question then got all excited asking him… he of course said yes as he wasn’t going to admit to her not being his soul mate on a live… but it was like she needed someone to ask that question and hear him say she is (for reassurance bless her) I wish she could see through him and how he is gas lighting her.
I remember that. I zoned out then because I was still reeling from everything I'd heard up to that point.

He was out cheating whilst she was looking after his son from a previous relationship and her two little girls…
Was it since she had the girls? The timeline of when it happened was one thing I couldn't quite follow

courageouscrumpets

Woah I haven’t seen lek in awhile and ended up on her ig, she has lost an insane amount of weight. She looks tinier now than she did after her first big weight loss journey back in the day. I wonder when she’ll stop and maintain if she hasn’t already, she looks continually smaller with every new post.
I genuinely had no idea she had had WLS before this one.