Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
They wanted to "keep it real" I guess. Imo they should've just cut the live after the first cheating Q came up. It all went downhill from there - although I really enjoyed hearing them talking about stuff because it opened my eyes to how/why people rationalise staying with cheating partners 🙃🙃🙃

They also said they wanted to start a podcast at one point but I don't think they'll share like that ever again. The comments in the live were a mixed bag but erred on the side of disgust at Josh's cheating/reasoning imo.
A podcast? If so, I'm sure they'll share more, because podcasts are more of an open space. Although, you can't take back what you say on a podcast, so they'll just be more tactical about how they share things, and can always edit things out.
And if she wants to start a podcast with him, then she's definitely not planning on leaving him!

I heard the part when she said the comments were too one sided because it was a majority of women viewing their live, whereas more men would have made it balanced. I don't know about that, I still think what Josh was saying was a mad and extreme.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I would email them with the screenshots
Yeah I think email is best but I'm not great at composing emails lol. Emails should be worded good. Even if they ignore me again, at least they will know what type of person she is.

Is anyone here good at emails?

They have an email form on their website.

But also have email for bookings only. But if we have to use those emails, then so be it!

[email protected] & [email protected]

Ejo27

VIP Member
Is it school holidays or just another brazen display of poor parenting taking the kids away during term cos “spiritual healing” and all that

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I’ve just been watching her IG stories today she’s saying a lot about accepting your body as it is and embracing your body. What I find jarring about that is Lekenah didn’t post pictures of herself a year ago because she was ashamed of her weight gain, she only started showing herself properly especially her body after weight loss so the message she’s giving out I’m hearing is yes embrace your body show your body love but only if your body sits within a certain size range. She has only embraced her body publicly since she had weight loss surgery and she has lost weight very quickly so i guess I don’t necessarily find her message clear or very genuine. I get that she’s working through her own body image stuff but I think if youre going to talk about body positivity and self acceptance and stuff like this and you’ve got a large following you should probably make sure your message is consistent as otherwise you are actually sending out the opposite message

That's true, when she was bigger, she only posted herself from the neck up, and hid her body. And when she does post herself when she was bigger, it's always an old picture or comparison side by side: herself big vs slim.

It's a shame her followers are falling for her message. It's only the minority (us) who can spot fake people.

Frustrating she keeps telling people "it's so important to embrace your body" now that she's slim and feels okay taking pictures in her underwear. I would have loved to see her do that when she was bigger, but no.

So girl, take your own advise.