Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I watch them very loosely but for as long as I have, they've never worn masks - I remember Lek being on the train without a mask on a few months ago. Wild
Yeah, we’ve seen them break rules several times and I’m sure he’s alluded to “doing your own research” which seems to be the battle cry of the anti-vax movement.

Reactions: 2

NParker

Chatty Member
He was in the manifesting insta story last night. I see those duty shoulder tattoo. The food he posts is her food. But riddle me this do you think social services will be interested in his illegal mushroom taking. He’s not even hiding it anymore- mans is mad, quite literally.
He’s dosing on 🍄 and offering “medication” rituals on his retreat.
Funny that vegans of this 'fake enlightened' type stuff their faces with lots of sweet fruits, and rarely eat vegetables (aside from avocado).

Children's Services would only take an interest in his mushroom activities if the family were already under their supervision, or if he was found to be intoxicated during a time he had lone responsibility for the children - i.e neglect.

She’s just a wannabe influencer and goes in HARD on the whole ‘body positivity’ angle and tags literally hundreds of accounts in her posts to get attention. She’s a ‘model’ now too I think? 🙄 In reality she’s a stay at home mum (nothing wrong with that) and her other half is a footballer so obviously pays the bills etc.

And just like that she’s deleted all her stories! Sneaky…

Shes a SAHM which is amazing and I’m not bashing that, as I am as well. But who does she think she’s appealing to.
Shes not relatable to any demographic that I can see, she would be deemed too old by girls in their 20’s and her niche is body positivity which she’s not at all.
I don’t get where she thinks she’s going to be “really big” in what capacity.
And his footballing career is finished. He’s had his time and is currently without a club . Don’t think his career was all that.
Think the money comes from not paying a utility bill or anything else.

Flossy2020

I’m lost - does she rent or does she own and is renovating?!

Half these posts read like you all know her! 😂
Doesn’t really make a difference, renting or owning it’s still not that expensive! Everyone seemed to think she lives in a posh, expensive area but it’s not really.

Starry123

What exactly is her job? I hardly think she is an influencer and would earn much.
She really grates on me and so does her narcisstic partner.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
What have I missed?
No, I think she means literally ill lol. Like she's got a cold or something, and she's losing her voice.
But the question is: will she take time off tattle and IG to focus on herself and get better? Probably not!

Blahblah93

VIP Member
No, I messages on IG and haven't got a response. I thought I'd be patient, but it's been more than a day now, so I think they won't respond at all.

I might have to email them but not sure, what do you guys think?

I sent them the exact screenshots posted here, with a short message.
I would email them with the screenshots

Reactions: 1

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Lekenah, since you’re reading here, it’s “you’re so contradicting”, “you’re so happy” and “you’re so positive”. Also, it’s “sight of myself”, not “site of myself”.

If you’re going to stick it to the haterz (LOL ok) then at least run it through spellcheck first.
She wrote it that way in every sentence. That means it wasn't a typo or a mistake for her 😂

nataliekaur

I saw the come dine with me episode. I remember them talking about not getting on when they were younger and Josh not fancying her due to her weight..

• Wow

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
She's really loving that face filter that makes her face look snatched. I wouldn't be surprised if she got work done on her face, especially since it's sagged and aged a lot. I wouldn't put it past her because she is planning to get rid of her excess skin on her body too, so..

lunaspice

idk she doesn’t give off privilege vibes to me, I think she used to work in mac years ago?
I travelled quite a bit whilst I was younger but that was mainly because I am the daughter of an immigrant (like lekenah) with very strong ties back home ( again like lekenah). So school holidays were spent in the caribbean.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
But she does HAVE to be on Instagram all day, it is her ‘job’ after all 🙄😂
I wouldn't mind if she earned money from Instagram, but she doesn't. She explicitly said she earns money through investments and her businesses. So she can literally log out of IG and everything will be OK!

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
That's what she's counting on. If anything she's probably thanking her lucky stars her cancel moment has come when she's a nobody.

She might have got a few unfollows from anyone who understood and made it through her ramblings but the rest will be unaware.

She's probably happy she can redeem herself now when she has little to lose.

If she has no jobs for a while because of this, she can play it off like she's still raising her profile.

If she gets her wish and becomes well known, I hope this comes back to bite her in the ass.
Well... even if her career 'blows' in the future, we will still have the evidence, so...

Ranter

I don’t think they’re married. I get such a bad vibe from him also I find it extremely weird how he’s literally living this family life and you would never know from his Instagram. I do wonder if he is unfaithful to her, or maybe they’re polyamorous who knows…

issyblue

Just search Joshua Kevin Stanley Parker Limited on companies house …the address is public information. Both him and the mother seem to have a business registered at his address 🤔

Last edited: