Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I'm writing in absolute disgust that one of your models has posted racist/homophobic tweets (please see attachment).

I have sent this concern over on your Instagram but have yet to have anybody acknowledge my message.

Please inform me on how you will be addressing this? I did notice Lekenah did a brief story on her instagram but then soon after deleted it.

Im aware your whole ethos as a company is about celebrating our differences and I feel this massively goes against that.

Another concern I have is the clear cultural appropriation with her latest hair style?

I look forward to your response.

Something like that?
Yes that sounds good to me! Especially pointing out that their whole brand is about differences and diversity.

Make sure to add Lekenah's IG so that whoever is reading it is clear who you're talking about.

If they don't respond, well, they're as bad as her...

Reactions: 1

ZoeRae

I used to follow her years ago when she was on YouTube and using Orlistat to lose weight.
Who is the oldest kid, the boy? Is that Josh’s son from another woman or something?
Yeah the son has a different mum. Although he does seem to be with them almost 24/7

rosalie23

I totally forgot about her and randomly ended up on her ig and woah. She has gotten tiny! She looks smaller now than she ever has done, even after her first big weight loss journey back in the day.

NParker

Chatty Member
So as we all brace ourselves for a cold winter and limiting our energy usage, Lek and the shaken are not paying a penny for their usage. Notice he doesn’t mention his shady fraudulent sideline of fraud. How would you report this……..asking for a friend.
What is he actually doing?

I think the first step would be gathering evidence via screenshots and reporting to the energy companies with a full name and address (or just a full name). They will certainly probe into their usage.

In addition, he's definitely committing Council Tax Fraud by claiming as a single resident, so that can be reported via their local council (does anyone know where they live?). And I wouldn't mind guessing Lekenah claims benefits as a single parent, so that would be benefit fraud as a triple combo.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Does she look after the older boy?
On mother's day she posted her taking him to see his mum on her stories which I thought was a bit odd.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I bit my tongue for a few days now after googling and finding I weren't alone in being baffled by the hypocrisy of Lek. I actually vaguely know her and I can assure you she is definitely reading this 🤣. Also thought I'd bring up how she speaks about being as she puts it 'ghetto' she isn't, as I'm sure you can tell from posts she reeks privilege from the way she speaks about travel abroad at the very least as if it is a privilege we are all gifted at birth when clearly it isn't.
What do you mean by privileged exactly?

Anyway, weird how she's going with the #selfcare and #selflove on IG, yet spends time on here? Another contradiction.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Hair loss is part of having weight loss surgery and entirely normal. It's temporary and lasts around 6 months at the stage she's at. Josh is vile though
Ahh okay, thanks for letting me know, had no idea, good to know it isn't likely to be stress related.

Rosieposiepie

I remember her proposing to Josh quite a few years ago , did they ever get married?
I remember this too! Hahaha, the shame!!! No... never got married haha

Looks like she broke lockdown rules again last night.... partying indoors with more than 6.... she done this the entire duration of every lockdown in the UK though... so nothing new here.
I can’t even watch her stories anymore because of all the “erming” she does...

Last edited:

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I mean I shouldn’t be surprised they’re not isolating but why are the gymnastics class allowing them in?! Someone should report them

Montana90

She does make me laugh 🙄 all body positivity and accepting your flaws AFTER her weight loss surgery and now she’s looking at skin removal surgery. I’m glad someone called her out on her Q&A.

Jm203333

I don’t think they’re married. I get such a bad vibe from him also I find it extremely weird how he’s literally living this family life and you would never know from his Instagram. I do wonder if he is unfaithful to her, or maybe they’re polyamorous who knows…
Yeh they done a live and said he cheated

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
A cult that costs £20 to join, and just promotes incredibly unhealthy eating habits backed by a load of pseudo science, taught by two idiots with barely a GCSE between them, let alone any kind of nutritional expertise.

Absolutely gross.
What the doing is totally harmful and unethical. They need to be stopped.