Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So as we all brace ourselves for a cold winter and limiting our energy usage, Lek and the shaken are not paying a penny for their usage. Notice he doesn’t mention his shady fraudulent sideline of fraud. How would you report this……..asking for a friend.

She does have a thread on here, you just posted into it haha, she needed her own thread because of her shocking antics xxx
I posted on graces thread and it got redirected on here, hence the first bit 😂 but I’m so glad that I did! It’s ridiculous the way how she pretends like covid doesn’t exist

I know it’s not in relation to grace, but that lekenah is going on a rant on her Instagram. Didn’t catch the whole thing as part of it has already gone, but from what I gathered people were coming for her for not putting seatbelts on the children, and then she tried to say it’s no different than taking your children to McDonalds drive through and feeding them that junk 🙈 honestly! Why doesn’t she have a thread on here?! Her and the guy she’s with are complete arseholes!

courageouscrumpets

Who takes photos at their friend’s baby shower as if they’re the pregnant one? Holding an imaginary bump too! So odd
Bit weird 🥴

Also I’m surprised she wasn’t at Grace Victory’s baby shower that happened recently? Are they on the outs with one another again?

Rosieposiepie

Buckinghamshire surrounds Greater London, so infact she could be paying even more in rent (well Josh....) as it’s classed as a “posh city” x

Lexilex

She does make me laugh 🙄 all body positivity and accepting your flaws AFTER her weight loss surgery and now she’s looking at skin removal surgery. I’m glad someone called her out on her Q&A.
we all knew this was coming from day dot so not at all surprised. Lek is looking at doing a live on Thursday if anyone wants to tune in.

D309402F-96F4-44B0-9A5A-5649789CD1E4.png