Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure she has lost supporters due to her views. You know - the ones she was going to keep off her PrOfeSsIonAL business page. It also wouldn’t have helped when they discovered that her jewellery is imported from China and not locally sourced from artisans or whatever wank she has on her website.

I can’t believe that she had the audacity to attack that woman that crashed into that “elderly woman’s” car in Canberra. I don’t condone violence, but it was obvious that she didn’t mean it and we aren’t privy to the full story. It would be interesting to know what transpired before that indigent. When did Leila start to care about the elderly and the vulnerable anyway?? It’s ok for them to die of Covid but not ok to be abused for being a bleeping pest?

Let’s face it, that road rage move was torn out of the Stead playbook 🤣 bogans from way back.
Leila cares about the health system and health workers - when she was abusing them about her mothers treatment because she “knows best”… she was hanging to cut the cord so her mum could die (?!) by the sound of it. She also cares about elderly people, and was so happy to care for her mum for about 2 days before she shipped her off to a government funded nursing home. She also wanted to homeschool for about 6 minutes until she realised it would mean spending significant time with her daughter. Not to mention the number of men she connects with, moves in as the new father figure and then dumps (or they dump her) rather suddenly before she has time to update her Pinterest board. I get whiplash from it all. Such cringe. She is just piggybacking anti vax sentiment because it’s the only way to get engagement. I find it mind blowing she can “turn away” customers considering how much she’s discounted the photography and jewellery in the past few weeks. I bet teaching boss babes to “manifest” doesn’t pay for all the beige furniture and exorbitant rent.

Reactions: 6
Leila cares about the health system and health workers - when she was abusing them about her mothers treatment because she “knows best”… she was hanging to cut the cord so her mum could die (?!) by the sound of it. She also cares about elderly people, and was so happy to care for her mum for about 2 days before she shipped her off to a government funded nursing home. She also wanted to homeschool for about 6 minutes until she realised it would mean spending significant time with her daughter. Not to mention the number of men she connects with, moves in as the new father figure and then dumps (or they dump her) rather suddenly before she has time to update her Pinterest board. I get whiplash from it all. Such cringe. She is just piggybacking anti vax sentiment because it’s the only way to get engagement. I find it mind blowing she can “turn away” customers considering how much she’s discounted the photography and jewellery in the past few weeks. I bet teaching boss babes to “manifest” doesn’t pay for all the beige furniture and exorbitant rent.
100%. To all of this. The narcissism is strong in this one.

Reactions: 9
Liela sharing testimonials from her psychotic friends wearing their gifted tack is everything 😂 like, guys this Hamsa is a highly vibrating amulet of protection 🤡😂🤡😂 what a Gronk!!
Isn’t Ali Express product made by workers on minuscule wages usually working in unsafe conditions? Tell us again how it vibrates positive energy? 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Liela sharing testimonials from her psychotic friends wearing their gifted tack is everything 😂 like, guys this Hamsa is a highly vibrating amulet of protection 🤡😂🤡😂 what a Gronk!!
Can we also note that this woman… her “friend” her soon to be in business partner, DID NOT even know the correct name of her business??? If you can even call it that! These people choose to turn a blind eye and support a persons “business” that funds a multi billion dollar corporation that is known for slave labour, underpayment and cruelty to people who work there??? HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THIS???

Reactions: 7
She really thinks she’s out here saying something… that whole speech do you think she imagines herself getting up and dribbling that absolute rubbish and people applauding… housing affordability… ahhhh what’s that got to do with the vaccine, doing it for the healthcare workers…. Get absolutely fucked you gronk, part of the reason they were sooo overworked is because of people like that you who decided they di
I called it! I said "Cue the testimonials"...

Hi TARAH, the name I knew you as...😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A little off topic but does anyone know what happened to the pet rabbit she had? It kind of just disappeared.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It's ok Leila - we know you have 1 friend.

Personally I think a testimonial would be more valuable if it was from a stranger, not someone you know well. But what I do I know? I'm not a multi-passionate business lady....🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahhh the MLM spin is full throttle!
Reposting another hun’s comms as proof that you too can be a millionaire selling courses on how to make your life on social media look enviable enough to then sell it to vulnerable people who are sucked into the dream. So much integrity. Much positive impact.
This family just loves to milk money from anyone stupid enough to believe their bullsh$t.

Attachments

Reposting another hun’s comms as proof that you too can be a millionaire selling courses on how to make your life on social media look enviable enough to then sell it to vulnerable people who are sucked into the dream. So much integrity. Much positive impact.
This family just loves to milk money from anyone stupid enough to believe their bullsh$t.
Had a deep dive as isolating at home (very bored!) and had to giggle at this post from the gIrLbOsS that sister was raving about.

Attachments

I just want to shout “GET A bleeping JOB YOU LAZY GRIFTER”. Wait - that would involve getting the vaccine and doing some real work every day. None of them are capable of this. I LOVE all the posts Leila puts up of her having middle of the day baths and reading all day etc. LOLOLOL. That’s absolutely what every successful person shares “just take it easy, do what suits you, don’t push too hard, it will all come to you if you just align and vibrate”

SAID NO SUCCESSFUL MAN OR WOMAN ANYWHERE. And I’m not just talking about successful ‘business’ people - anyone who is successful in life, in love, in their not

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.