Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone else’s fault that she got a birthing injury that has been about as existent as the bunny recently.

Her whispery voice and mouth slops make me want to spew.
Mouth slops 😂 For someone who gets most of their pain while lying in bed, she seems to do a duck tonne of exactly that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's all a bit tragic- observing Lie-la spin herself some new delusions. Now we're a chronic pain sufferer who has been healed by a vague "$85 and one hour"... We're also the evangelist who is educating women on what NOT to do when giving birth because "no one ever talks about" birth and new motherhood etc...
The idiocy that it takes to believe that your individual experience can (and SHOULD) be extrapolated to be true for all people is frightening and sad.

Reactions: 3
It's all a bit tragic- observing Lie-la spin herself some new delusions. Now we're a chronic pain sufferer who has been healed by a vague "$85 and one hour"... We're also the evangelist who is educating women on what NOT to do when giving birth because "no one ever talks about" birth and new motherhood etc...
The idiocy that it takes to believe that your individual experience can (and SHOULD) be extrapolated to be true for all people is frightening and sad.
I still think about how someone on the message board that shall not be named said they had experience with her during her mums hospital admission and confirmed that Leila isn’t the brightest crayon in the box and doesn’t listen. Her rambling nonsensical rants from that time painted her out to be a fierce advocate for her mum on deaths door and needing experimental treatment… clearly not true but also makes me think - was she listening to someone during Evers birth about positioning so she didn’t do damage? Or is it naturally someone else’s fault again? She lives in delusional land most of the time.

Reactions: 4
I still think about how someone on the message board that shall not be named said they had experience with her during her mums hospital admission and confirmed that Leila isn’t the brightest crayon in the box and doesn’t listen. Her rambling nonsensical rants from that time painted her out to be a fierce advocate for her mum on deaths door and needing experimental treatment… clearly not true but also makes me think - was she listening to someone during Evers birth about positioning so she didn’t do damage? Or is it naturally someone else’s fault again? She lives in delusional land most of the time.
Funnily enough I have real life experience with Lie-la and her mother. Can't be too specific for obvious reasons, but trust me when I say that nearly everything she has said about her mother's initial hospitalisation was wildly inaccurate.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So true. I literally birthed in the exact same position and it was fantastic.

I think its important to note birthing positions can be very different depending on the person and birth trauma and lasting pain is a very real thing. BUT.... we all know its BS coming from lie la

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Promoting the new earrings she was wearing, saying they're "so magic in real life". I think she means "so cheap in real life"....

Can't wait to see how much she's going to scam people for these...

Reactions: 1
I think its important to note birthing positions can be very different depending on the person and birth trauma and lasting pain is a very real thing. BUT.... we all know its BS coming from lie la
Leila strikes me as the person who would opt to be knocked out old school (anyone watched The Crown?) to birth and then demand wine.

Just like Kim in Kath and Kim lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a bleeping loon lol the weight of those ever increasing lips are probably what has knocked her back out of balance.

It had been a minute since she wheeled out her dislocated hip/degenerative back injury b.s, Now poor Ever is going to be subjected to her latest woo trend. Ever’s Dad is now a qualified Osteopath, fairly sure he would be interested in helping his daughter through her growing pains? she probably swapped one of her highly vibrating 20 cent Hamsa necklaces in place of the actual $85 payment

• Haha
Leila strikes me as the person who would opt to be knocked out old school (anyone watched The Crown?) to birth and then demand wine.

Just like Kim in Kath and Kim lol
She shared the birth live on snap chat years ago and occasionally it makes a reappearance on her Insta page as a way to drum up some head pats. I just remember lots of dramatic howling and her sucking on the gas - pretty sure everything was on show at some point, she is all class.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s a bleeping loon lol the weight of those ever increasing lips are probably what has knocked her back out of balance.

It had been a minute since she wheeled out her dislocated hip/degenerative back injury b.s, Now poor Ever is going to be subjected to her latest woo trend. Ever’s Dad is now a qualified Osteopath, fairly sure he would be interested in helping his daughter through her growing pains? she probably swapped one of her highly vibrating 20 cent Hamsa necklaces in place of the actual $85 payment
Is he really? That makes me think this whole post was just an attempt to antagonise him. She sends his daughter to a woo doctor when he’s actually qualified - reeks of pettyness

She shared the birth live on snap chat years ago and occasionally it makes a reappearance on her Insta page as a way to drum up some head pats. I just remember lots of dramatic howling and her sucking on the gas - pretty sure everything was on show at some point, she is all class.
Yup, I remember the ginormous boobs hanging everywhere & her hoo-haw in full display. Something you can't unsee, unfortunately.

• Wow
Is he really? That makes me think this whole post was just an attempt to antagonise him. She sends his daughter to a woo doctor when he’s actually qualified - reeks of pettyness
I thought exactly the same, he’s just started his own business and looking at his qualifications he has a bachelors degree, his masters, other certificates AND a work history. You would think with all the whining she has done about not receiving child support that she would be doing everything in her power to make sure she can guarantee some big child support payments from him. Thankfully Ever has at least one parent with an honest work ethic

‘Angel ladies and wolfs and stuff’ 🥴

Did anyone find the new earrings on Ali Express? I’m collating them all for something…. 😆
I reckon she did put those together, they’re so fugly no one would sell them like that 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Soooooo annoying

This is horrible, but does anyone remember the kids show Arthur? She looks like his sister - DW
Fuckkkkk you hit the nail on the head there. I can’t unsee it.

The lip smacking while she whispers with that snaggle right up in my face. I had to stop watching. She is healed everyone…….
also that earring hanging awkwardly while she is talking is hilarious, I can just see her sitting on her bed with all her qualified jewellery maker toolzzzzz with her rank nails trying to piece them together. And once again she’s healeddddddd

Last edited:
  • Haha
Came here expecting someone to have already commented on her overuse and over pronouncing of “literally”. Find a better word moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.