Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhhh the super gorgeous stunning dream journal with like… artwork.
many spiritual. Much dream.
Can’t wait for her dream analysis

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh look, she’s pretending to care about the environment again 😴
E979BC2E-6354-489B-A255-B5610A32DAA7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look, she’s pretending to care about the environment again 😴
View attachment 1066052
This is hilarious because she's a big fan girl of Sophie Hinchcliffe and not too long ago she was desperate to be like her sharing cleaning hacks. When Hinch shared her words from the first Covid lockdown that became an international film 😂 Liela could not have been more excited.

For those that don't know, Mrs.Hinch is a UK influencer who has made it big by schilling very environmentally unfriendly cleaning products and fast fashion/cheap knick knacks.

Liela is also still following her....

All the best Liela

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From memory I strung beads together on string just like that at after school care in primary school. Maybe I could dig them out and Collab with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she mean to say she actually hand crafter and beaded every “freshwater pearl”/plastic on those bracelets?
I haven't looked but I'd think those pearls come strung like that on a roll and she just cuts to length and puts a gold plated clasp on. She was intimating she "made" it tho!

Reactions: 2
Oh my god.

how is this legal?!?! Is there somewhere we can make a complaint to?
I have a friend in media who is MORE than happy to expose this (and to not bring positive attention to her). I’ve been collating images and if anyone has any side by side with the products, let me know!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a friend in media who is MORE than happy to expose this (and to not bring positive attention to her). I’ve been collating images and if anyone has any side by side with the products, let me know!
Really?!?! This is actually the best thing I’ve read in months!! There’s heaps of side by sides on previous threads. Should I get them?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.