Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks she’s out here saying something… that whole speech do you think she imagines herself getting up and dribbling that absolute rubbish and people applauding… housing affordability… ahhhh what’s that got to do with the vaccine, doing it for the healthcare workers…. Get absolutely fucked you gronk, part of the reason they were sooo overworked is because of people like that you who decided they didn’t want to obey lockdowns, that you wouldn’t be controlled and wouldn’t get vaccinated.
If you’re so passionate about it why weren’t you there… yes you mentioned about 5 times that dad was there in your speech.
And let’s remember that until you moved yourself in the midst of a pandemic to NSW you had been mostly unaffected by restrictions and lockdowns
You are not a martyr you are a twit
She Is unbelievably uneducated and ignorant. They blame the government (like her other 2 sisters) yet rely on benefits to support their lifestyle. Repugnant imbosile.BTW Tarah, what degree did you get at uni before you climbed the corporate ladder?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I finally saw all of leilas stories, thank god for anonigviewer website. Shes gone fully cooked hasnt she

Reactions: 3
Lol at Liela demanding the ACT police charge the driver who went ham on a freedom fighter at some traffic lights, I don’t condone that sort of behaviour and I’m sure there is more to the story BUT the irony, pot meet kettle, who’s the feral bogan who goes off on strangers in car parks, supermarkets & op-shops? get in the bin already

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's the bet Tarah has actually never been to Canberra? The global trotter that she is. Oh btw. My Aunt lives in Canberra and is a public servant. They are all laughing at you! And how dare you compare it to the work and progress that people do at the tent embassy. How bleeping dare you.

Lol at Liela demanding the ACT police charge the driver who went ham on a freedom fighter at some traffic lights, I don’t condone that sort of behaviour and I’m sure there is more to the story BUT the irony, pot meet kettle, who’s the feral bogan who goes off on strangers in car parks, supermarkets & op-shops? get in the bin already
Plus she films and drives.

Reactions: 8
Ok so I’ve either got someone on my FB who has to go or Miss Leila did not even write her little speech… scrolling through FB and I noticed this is word for word what she posted, she is not credited by the person who posted it, just simply copy and pasted at the bottom of the post

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really is the gift that keeps giving. Such an moron. Hey Tarah your research is incorrect. The ACT went into a hard lockdown last year.

A million people! LOLOLOLOLOL. Her intelligence knows no bounds. What exactly is she supporting them protesting against? The population is vaxxed, lockdowns are over, the borders (WA aside) are open. Just remove all mandates so you can say you’ve ‘won’? Despite every single bit of that winning being caused by the 95% of the population who got vaccinated and did the right thing? Wtf does she want to happen now? The majority of those protestors seem completely unhinged, raving about pedophiles and kabals and trump and being ‘sovereign citizens’. Any mandates in place are state laws not federal so what are they even doing in Canberra? NUFF NUFFS.

And not the idiotic new MLM lovin sister quoting Brent Brown? Brene who is a huge vaccine/mask supporter, who has done podcasts with Melinda Gates and is widely rumoured to be getting off Spotify as a protest against covid misinformation spreading?! Not sure she’d be too keen on an imbicile like the sister quoting her in support of anti vaccine BS or MLM nonsense…!

Attachments

Last edited:
She went all out this time! I guess her Mum's GFM allowed for a little more room in the budget
A million people! LOLOLOLOLOL. Her intelligence knows no bounds. What exactly is she supporting them protesting against? The population is vaxxed, lockdowns are over, the borders (WA aside) are open. Just remove all mandates so you can say you’ve ‘won’? Despite every single bit of that winning being caused by the 95% of the population who got vaccinated and did the right thing? Wtf does she want to happen now? The majority of those protestors seem completely unhinged, raving about pedophiles and kabals and trump and being ‘sovereign citizens’. Any mandates in place are state laws not federal so what are they even doing in Canberra? NUFF NUFFS.

And not the idiotic new MLM lovin sister quoting Brent Brown? Brene who is a huge vaccine/mask supporter, who has done podcasts with Melinda Gates and is widely rumoured to be getting off Spotify as a protest against covid misinformation spreading?! Not sure she’d be too keen on an imbicile like the sister quoting her in support of anti vaccine BS or MLM nonsense…!
Parasite.

Liela has used this butchered Teddy Roosevelt quote many a time

Attachments

Would LOVE to know how she thinks she stands up for something and put herself on the line? Does writing word salad Instagram posts and making reels trying to entice people into your MLM while you receive weekly payments from the government really contribute to a better world?

View attachment 1058782
Ahh bless…pretending to have a clue and then dropping her next JEWELLERY PIEEECEE to sell. Nice try Leila!
This makes me so furious. It wasn’t some book fair. It was for lifeline. It’s how they fund their service where they are the 24/7 suicide prevention and crisis support. Their service is critical and saves lives. The government funding isn’t enough to cover their service so they run the book fair a few times a year to raise the funds to keep answering the phones. How typical that she didn’t even try to look at what that “book fair” was - which exists to support people affected by every other thing she’s written in that list. Idiot.
And it wasn’t just a book fair. It was also a farmers market which is a huge income stream for local farmers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This makes me so furious. It wasn’t some book fair. It was for lifeline. It’s how they fund their service where they are the 24/7 suicide prevention and crisis support. Their service is critical and saves lives. The government funding isn’t enough to cover their service so they run the book fair a few times a year to raise the funds to keep answering the phones. How typical that she didn’t even try to look at what that “book fair” was - which exists to support people affected by every other thing she’s written in that list. Idiot.
And it wasn’t just a book fair. It was also a farmers market which is a huge income stream for local farmers.
It's rather hypocritical that she has downplayed the importance of the book fair when she is forever spouting that suicide rates have increased during the lockdowns (which has not been proven btw). Wouldn't those people be dependant on a service like Lifeline?

Reactions: 10
Oh, a customer won’t buy from you again because you’re an anti-vax dimwit? Let’s file that under things that never happened 🥱
Also, is Ali Express ‘ethically sourced’ Leilani? This witch has no concept of the meaning of ethically sourced. Nor does she give 2 shits about the environment. Typical privileged racist - thinks human rights are being violated by vax mandates for all the poor Australian white people. Yet at the same time bases her business on the unregulated workforce in China, renowned for exploiting women and children, keeping them in a cycle of poverty.
She is nothing but racist trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yesssss I really want to ask her to clarify how she ethically sources her ‘pieces’ but that would clearly be an automatic block.
Ignorant head.

Reactions: 7
I am sure she has lost supporters due to her views. You know - the ones she was going to keep off her PrOfeSsIonAL business page. It also wouldn’t have helped when they discovered that her jewellery is imported from China and not locally sourced from artisans or whatever wank she has on her website.

I can’t believe that she had the audacity to attack that woman that crashed into that “elderly woman’s” car in Canberra. I don’t condone violence, but it was obvious that she didn’t mean it and we aren’t privy to the full story. It would be interesting to know what transpired before that indigent. When did Leila start to care about the elderly and the vulnerable anyway?? It’s ok for them to die of Covid but not ok to be abused for being a bleeping pest?

Let’s face it, that road rage move was torn out of the Stead playbook 🤣 bogans from way back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.