Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When mandates are eased, idiots like Leila and her dad will claim it was their doing. Only happened because they 'held the line' and sacrificed everything for the people.

Not because 95% of the population chose to get vaccinated, stayed home when ill, washed their hands and didn't carry on like head cases in public, screaming and spitting on people.

Reactions: 10
When mandates are eased, idiots like Leila and her dad will claim it was their doing. Only happened because they 'held the line' and sacrificed everything for the people.

Not because 95% of the population chose to get vaccinated, stayed home when ill, washed their hands and didn't carry on like head cases in public, screaming and spitting on people.
Absolutely. It's so funny that they are already starting to take credit. None of the protests have resulted in ANY change.

None of the court cases even got up off the ground. It's hilarious.

Reactions: 9
Love Liela's clip of the bogans singing off-key to your the voice, John Farnham's long time friend and manager Glenn Wheatley just recently died from Covid, bUt iTs CoNvId

They are one, but they are many... of the dumbest deadshits our country has to offer

Reactions: 13
Leilas deadshit sister posting this.

'Could get to six million'

HAHAHAHA!

YOU UNEDUCATED JOBLESS SWINE.

Followed by this - You classy gal.
Lol there’s more cars at my local regional show 😂😂😂

And that’s just foul
The only people impressed with that haircut are in year 9 or selling stolen lawn mowers for gear

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do they realise that 6 million is 23% of the entire population of Australia? And 70% of the population of NSW and the ACT combined?

They are bleeping deluded 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still howling at the “1 million” protesters 😭😂
As repulsive as she is, she sure is the gift that just keeps on giving. I see her followers count has dropped back down again. poor thing.

Reactions: 8
What on earth does housing affordability have to do with vaccine mandates? My god the reach on this woman is hilarious. Although this tells you the mindset of this whole movement- ascribing all social problems that existed before COVID to the jab basically because a bunch of knobs don’t want to get a bitty little needle / be told what to do because they’re such brave sovereign citizens. Leila just jumping on to get her followers/engagement up. If Ever needed the vaccine for school - she’d get it done so fast she wouldn’t blink.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She really thinks she’s out here saying something… that whole speech do you think she imagines herself getting up and dribbling that absolute rubbish and people applauding… housing affordability… ahhhh what’s that got to do with the vaccine, doing it for the healthcare workers…. Get absolutely fucked you gronk, part of the reason they were sooo overworked is because of people like that you who decided they didn’t want to obey lockdowns, that you wouldn’t be controlled and wouldn’t get vaccinated.
If you’re so passionate about it why weren’t you there… yes you mentioned about 5 times that dad was there in your speech.
And let’s remember that until you moved yourself in the midst of a pandemic to NSW you had been mostly unaffected by restrictions and lockdowns
You are not a martyr you are a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She starts off with hundreds and thousands and then it turns to 1 million. Bit of a difference!
Hundreds and thousands? Is she making fairy bread?
An esteemed writer such as Leila TaraH Stead would know that it’s hundreds OF thousands.
This also clearly demonstrates that the bish can’t count.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really thinks she’s out here saying something… that whole speech do you think she imagines herself getting up and dribbling that absolute rubbish and people applauding… housing affordability… ahhhh what’s that got to do with the vaccine, doing it for the healthcare workers…. Get absolutely fucked you gronk, part of the reason they were sooo overworked is because of people like that you who decided they didn’t want to obey lockdowns, that you wouldn’t be controlled and wouldn’t get vaccinated.
If you’re so passionate about it why weren’t you there… yes you mentioned about 5 times that dad was there in your speech.
And let’s remember that until you moved yourself in the midst of a pandemic to NSW you had been mostly unaffected by restrictions and lockdowns
You are not a martyr you are a twit
Preach!!!

Liela, I'm sorry, Madame President, save the grandstanding for when you were left pregnant.

Heroes! I bet ol' Lies also thought the Cronulla riots were a true act of patriotism. I'd be surprised if she hasn't contemplated joining the Australian First party, surely she can't let those copy & paste nonsensical rants go to waste on just a bunch of bots and wellness warriors

Attachments

Reactions: 3
what does the jab have to do with housing affordability?

QLD house prices inc. because of people moving due to lockdowns. not the jab

Reactions: 1
Ohhh you mean the hospital beds taken up by the covid patients that could avoid doing so by taking a safe and effective vaccine? Why do you think the nurses are exhausted you dumbfuck? Because of dickheads like you. Go fall off the face of the planet.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Obviously her stories are not hysterical fear mongering.....only the media does that 🙄

PS Leila - those people in Canberra are definitely NOT for me 🖕

Reactions: 6
Yeahhhhhh I don’t speak on behalf of all nurses but I can tell you that all the nurses I know think you are all actually clinically stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.