Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess we can add gourmet chef to the resume...

What a busy life ol'Lies must lead to pretend she could finish a book in a day. With her level of literacy she would need to spend quite a bit of time on each page as she runs her grubby pointy talon along the lines, sounding out each word that is longer than 2 syllables. Besides, we all know the only time she truly cracks open a book is when she needs to photograph one for content, usually over her beloved cleavage.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

What a busy life ol'Lies must lead to pretend she could finish a book in a day. With her level of literacy she would need to spend quite a bit of time on each page as she runs her grubby pointy talon along the lines, sounding out each word that is longer than 2 syllables. Besides, we all know the only time she truly cracks open a book is when she needs to photograph one for content, usually over her beloved cleavage.
That’s when she’s not reading it upside down. Every post featuring a book has the book upside down.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She is very good at filming herself driving and squeezing lemon. Wow Tarah. So jealous.

Reactions: 4

🤣 And when it’s upside down LMAO

Honestly, what normal person and more specifically mother has time to read a book of that length in one day. 😅 it takes me 3 days to catch up on one episode of my shows on Netflix. much business woman Leils. It’s a hard life spending all day waiting for your Ali express order to arrive.

Reactions: 11
I'd rather she get banned from Instagram & all social media where she can't scam people any longer.
TBF I’m curious as to whether ANYONE actually buys her courses. She is a known liar with such low engagement on her posts. She says she has one spot left or whatever but I highly doubt anyone with that money to burn is dumb enough to spend it on Leila’s word salad PDF. I don’t trust any of her testimonials or even who buys her jewellery- she can’t seem to get rid of it in the sales lol.

Reactions: 6
TBF I’m curious as to whether ANYONE actually buys her courses. She is a known liar with such low engagement on her posts. She says she has one spot left or whatever but I highly doubt anyone with that money to burn is dumb enough to spend it on Leila’s word salad PDF. I don’t trust any of her testimonials or even who buys her jewellery- she can’t seem to get rid of it in the sales lol.
I thought this too! I think if she had said six spaces left then that’s more believable but saying there’s one made it look like a desperate call to action if ever I saw one 😂

Given that no one comments on her posts and she has zero testimonials/tags from her ‘clients’ I would say there is no interest at all. Shame 😂

Is her sister following her again yet? I’m blocked and too lazy to finsta.

Reactions: 4
🤡🤡🤡🤡

Imagine being proud of this tit and coming from a family of such dim witted flogs.

I hope every single freedom fighting, Centrelink supported, conspiracy theorists wanker who attended this rally gets Covid
Ughhhh vile 🤢 and lol 1 million protesters, I don’t think it was quite that many hun 🤣

• Haha
🤡🤡🤡🤡

Imagine being proud of this tit and coming from a family of such dim witted flogs.

I hope every single freedom fighting, conspiracy theorists wanker who attended this rally gets Covid
This part: "Holding the line" cracks me up. 😂 Well actually, all of it cracks me up because she sounds ridiculous!!

I thought this too! I think if she had said six spaces left then that’s more believable but saying there’s one made it look like a desperate call to action if ever I saw one 😂

Given that no one comments on her posts and she has zero testimonials/tags from her ‘clients’ I would say there is no interest at all. Shame 😂

Is her sister following her again yet? I’m blocked and too lazy to finsta.
QUE the (fake) testimonials... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"You have ran one hell of a marketing campaign"

Honestly on be grasp on basic English is so so bad. She surprises me over and over with how bad it is.....

Reactions: 9
Ok, so there is nowhere near a million protesters in Canberra.
They are camped illegally on the Epic site.
There was a Lifeline Bookfair there that opened yesterday. It’s been two years since Lifeline has been able to hold the full fair which generated the bulk of their income.
I went yesterday and was verbally abused by a gaggle of middle aged men as I was wearing a mask. Groups of unmasked people were shouting, swearing and generally being intimidating.
Last night, more campers (or the FluTrucksKlan as they are also called) arrived and ripped down the fences, parking in the reserved disabled spots outside the Bookfair.
It’s been canned for today after concerns for safety.
The protesters are also off to the AIS to intimidate the primary school kids getting vaxxed today. So nice.
Completely over this covert ableist, misogynistic and feral behaviour under the guise of “freedom fighting”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She starts off with hundreds and thousands and then it turns to 1 million. Bit of a difference!
Lol, Liela exaggerating? Never!

The whole thing is so ridiculously embarrassing. It’s being reported as a Qanon cult camp, bogan fist fights and thefts are breaking out amongst the clowns at night, only 2 port-a-loo’s were ordered and there’s now a make-shift day care centre for the idiots to dump their kids with complete strangers so they can go and “Hold the line” or drink VB. It’s a pressure cooker of mental illness and ignorance, the majority attending have only gone to cause chaos because someone on Facebook told them to. No wonder Liela is feeling proud, it’s basically a family reunion for her tribe. I bet her Dad is running around yelling “This is Sparta” with his other unemployed, uneducated middle aged sad sack mates.

What a complete waste of time and use of resources for all of the emergency services that are having to attend to this tit show.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Lol, Liela exaggerating? Never!

The whole thing is so ridiculously embarrassing. It’s being reported as a Qanon cult camp, bogan fist fights and thefts are breaking out amongst the clowns at night, only 2 port-a-loo’s were ordered and there’s now a make-shift day care centre for the idiots to dump their kids with complete strangers so they can go and “Hold the line” or drink VB. It’s a pressure cooker of mental illness and ignorance, the majority attending have only gone to cause chaos because someone on Facebook told them to. No wonder Liela is feeling proud, it’s basically a family reunion for her tribe. I bet her Dad is running around yelling “This is Sparta” with his other unemployed, uneducated middle aged sad sack mates.

What a complete waste of time and use of resources for all of the emergency services that are having to attend to this tit show.
I am imagining a scene from Housos.

I know I shouldn't let it get to me because there is no such thing as rational thinking with these people, but I find their hypocrisy infuriating.

They say that 1m people have protested in Canberra and the media won't report on it because they are bias. But they refuse to believe footage of people ill or dying from covid in hospitals. Whenever a covid related death is reported they say things like "died WITH covid, not from" yet you can't use that argument when explaining vaccine related deaths (even though there have been very few directly attributed to the vaccine). They called for the vaccine rollout to stop because a small number of people had an adverse reaction - yet they turn a blind eye to the millions of people that have died from covid worldwide. They say that the vaccine is filled with poison, it's experimental, it's dangerous - yet most of them shill for crappy MLMs or use injectables, take dr*gs etc. They are anti government - yet most of them will happily accept disaster payments and other government benefits. Like - you can't tell me Liela isn't relying on some sort of government support despite being a #bossbabe. They are against mandates but live a relatively safe and privileged existence due to said mandates and without even realising it, their daily lives and all the actions that they take are governed by some type of law. You can't cherry pick what parts of society you want to contribute to and what parts you don't - particularly if you want all of the benefits.

I wish these f*cks would go over to Indonesia, or China or India - or any other nation that has been absolutely ravaged by covid so that they can get some perspective. I bet that they wouldn't feel as confident without a mask over there. Entitled wankers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep…. And all these thousands of people Sick and dying from the vaccine are where? Because they would have 10s of thousands of family members who wouldn’t be quiet if the evil doctors killed their children 🙄 honestly how long are they going to go on about this tit that’s continuously proved to be made up crap

Yep…. And all these thousands of people Sick and dying from the vaccine are where? Because they would have 10s of thousands of family members who wouldn’t be quiet if the evil doctors killed their children 🙄 honestly how long are they going to go on about this tit that’s continuously proved to be made up crap
I don't think they will ever let it go. It gives their miserable existence some purpose (in their minds).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.