Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should we all pitch in and send her a period care package??!! Who is going to fill up her basket now?!!

it was only a matter of time before this happened. I honestly think she will try to pretend this one never existed. She thinks we all forget. Sadly her dumb “actual” followers (like all of maybe 10) do forget.

agree with what someone else said. The fact that he never had his relationship status showingand now has single publicly displayed proves that he’s telling her to eff off.

poor Ever. My heart honestly breaks for her. She is the sweetest little darling.

This woman truly needs professional help. Like I say this with genuine concern.
My thoughts exactly.
Also, if she had signed lease and picked up keys to her new shop, where is it? You can't sign a lease and change your mind a week later without huge financial consequences.

I heard that his family was upset that they kept getting messages about her, and told him so……
I definitely think she's Cray Cray but I think contacting family, friends or work of people is not on. Unless someone is in serious danger. I definitely think she will play victim and say it was her jealous haters that ruined it and ruined her life. It will definitely not be HER that is the problem. It's everyone else's fault. She is a manifesting boss babe who lives in a higher vibration.

I heard that his family was upset that they kept getting messages about her, and told him so……
I don't think that was it. Tarah just being her natural self after the first few weeks of pretending to be someone that she isn't would have done the deed.
I bet they witnessed her behaviour first hand and realised she was exactly what people say she is, a lying, grifting, abusive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Don’t worry everyone, you haven’t missed anything dramatic! (Yet). Just all posts about him have been quietly deleted, she doesn’t follow him anymore, the shop post is gone and her bio is just “photographer”. The usual pretending none of it ever happened - the family of four and farm life and kitchen dancing.

Leila will have a story out soon about how she chose to be strong and walk away from her “seemingly perfect” relationship. Rinse. Repeat. Poor Ever.

Reactions: 15
Leila looks like a completely different person without filters. Not as a criticism of her appearance by any means but the difference between what she posts and what others post is huge!
I've seen her in wild many times. She looks nothing like that.

Reactions: 6
I've seen her in wild many times. She looks nothing like that.
In the wild 😆 I love that expression.

I feel like she is one of those people who is always scowling and storming around too. Constantly angry and being a Karen.

I don't follow Crystal - but has she broken up with her grandpa boyfriend?
It appears so, she’s also deleted all evidence of her ‘forever love’ and made a brief story about having a hard day last week. Like Ding Dong, no doubt his family had alarm bells with that was posted and intervened.

It’s so strange to me how these women claim to be so independent and self reliant but the second a man shows interest it’s all gushing love bomb poetry and fairytale love that they can’t live without. It’s quite sad, I think therapy would be very helpful - if anything for their childrens sakes.

In the wild 😆 I love that expression.

I feel like she is one of those people who is always scowling and storming around too. Constantly angry and being a Karen.

It appears so, she’s also deleted all evidence of her ‘forever love’ and made a brief story about having a hard day last week. Like Ding Dong, no doubt his family had alarm bells with what was being posted and intervened.

It’s so strange to me how these women claim to be so independent and self reliant but the second a man shows interest it’s all gushing love bomb poetry and fairytale love that they can’t live without. It’s quite sad, I think therapy would be very helpful - if anything else for their childrens sakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’s been ‘LeFt PrEganT’

Poor poor Ever - another school no doubt!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
You are full of tit lol. You can’t even get to Sydney for a session let alone NZ lol. Next minute it will be she’s moving there cause she’s a “dual citizen” you guys.
I highly doubt she has dual citizenship. I’m going to hazard a guess that she thinks she is nz citizen because her dad is but you still need to apply for citizenship dumbass, you can’t just rock up to the airport and banshee scream “don’t you know my father is from nz”, they ain’t letting you in without the 💉.
Not that it matters, going to NZ for werk is just another thing to add to the pile of things that liela will never do.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You are full of tit lol. You can’t even get to Sydney for a session let alone NZ lol. Next minute it will be she’s moving there cause she’s a “dual citizen” you guys.
This is so funny. It feels like an attention seeking post for DingDong though - if she even makes it to NZ I’ll be shocked 🤣 oh and Leila, Australians can work in NZ - citizenship doesn’t even matter.

No one would book her crappy beach photos in NZ, I doubt she even has a following from there other than her cooked sister - this might be quite entertaining if it happens though!

I just woke up and realised she means the vaccine rules, not citizenship for her photography 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.