Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday Leils!! 🎉

i hope you get spoilt with a word salad, rabbit, period basket and more grifter friends to live your life with ❤.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy Birthday Leils!! 🎉

i hope you get spoilt with a word salad, rabbit, period basket and more grifter friends to live your life with ❤.
I'm awaiting her words of wisdom of what she knows for sure. All her life knowledge. Because she's evolved guys, she lapped around the sun 36 times earthside. She knows it all AND sees ghosts whilst delving into her devine feminine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People who repost congratulations and declarations of love on their own page are cringe AF. Proving some people like you Tarah?

Reactions: 8
No one who is of any credit or intelligence wrote that to you Tarah.
what did they write? I hate being blocked!!! I want to see the train wreck of Lie-la!?!
Is it offical has ding dong been ditched?
what’s happening with the “space” to bring All the boring beige influences together?
is she still on the farm?
So many questions…. Don’t forget the screen shots people!!!!

Reactions: 11
what did they write? I hate being blocked!!! I want to see the train wreck of Lie-la!?!
Is it offical has ding dong been ditched?
what’s happening with the “space” to bring All the boring beige influences together?
is she still on the farm?
So many questions…. Don’t forget the screen shots people!!!!
Yes, please screen shot the classic Leila lies for those of us who are blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Such a treat thank you for sharing 🤣 her captions are so funny. Did anyone notice how NZ sisters post to her was full of pity?

Also weird how her shoulders are child like but her arms look super long in this photo? You would think by now her photo shopping skills would be 🤌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have we all forgotten last year?? Because I haven't. There were no shared posts from friends just her usual word salad self appreciation post
Lies clearly remembered too because she has gone OVERBOARD this year
Must say, I love seeing all the different filters on her face..........

• Haha
Those sausage lips are filled as duck. Nothing against filler, I love it. But don’t claim you don’t get it when you OBVIOUSLY do. And put that ridiculous hat in the bin where it belongs.
I can’t stop the lols with what those people supposedly said about her….. she honestly must think we were all born bloody yesterday. My siblings say “HB you old tart” not that absolute horseshit 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I noticed Tarah & the sister in law are still following each other.. same with the brother in law. I feel like ding dong & his family are weirdos and probably think we are some form of “satanic force “ so I would NOT be surprised if ding dong has told her to not mention him on her page so it all blows over & they can resume slow dancing in the kitchen in peace 🤮 And of course , Tarah tapped into her “divine femininity “ and respected ding dongs wishes since his her big masculine tampon warrior 💪

• Haha
Such a treat thank you for sharing 🤣 her captions are so funny. Did anyone notice how NZ sisters post to her was full of pity?

Also weird how her shoulders are child like but her arms look super long in this photo? You would think by now her photo shopping skills would be 🤌🏼
I noticed Tarah & the sister in law are still following each other.. same with the brother in law. I feel like ding dong & his family are weirdos and probably think we are some form of “satanic force “ so I would NOT be surprised if ding dong has told her to not mention him on her page so it all blows over & they can resume slow dancing in the kitchen in peace 🤮 And of course , Tarah tapped into her “divine femininity “ and respected ding dongs wishes since his her big masculine tampon warrior 💪
Nah. It's over. If it was still on she'd have demanded an engagement ring and big production for her birthday. She'd have moved in and Ever would be calling him daddy. The shop would be open and she would have changed her last name by now.
Me thinks dingdong couldn't keep his dick in his pants or didn't bring enough to her ugly table.

Reactions: 10
Nah they’re definitely done! Hence all the thirst trap pics, the comment about how she receive any presents for her birthday (so Ever gave her homework) and now she has posted a story about “adjusting to people’s absence rather than accomodating their disrespect”.

I for one cannot wait to find out how Ding Dong disrespected her?? Knowing Tarah it could be anything - like not proposing for her birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.