Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
JC…how much womb cleansing does this woman need? What’s she storing in there? Her first boyfriend’s rejection? Her unmet expectations? Her locker key from Year 8? An old chapstick? I wonder if men can get testicle cleansing? I bet they store a lot of rage in there, particularly now that women don’t want to put up with their shit.
But even the most imbecilic man would not pay someone good money (yes; of course she got it for free but still) to magically clean out their testicles with some chanting and sage. WHY ARE SOME WOMEN so susceptible to freaking bullshit like this. It’s gobsmacking and seriously disappointing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Justbeige

VIP Member
Ahhh. She was so smug, so sure of herself. Good old Tarah will be doing the same shit in 10 years.

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Also maybe instead of shaming your mother for having to work (to look after you!!!!), maybe you should direct some of that to your dad who obviously wasn't around, or supporting your mother. She is gross 🤮

J0J0

VIP Member
View attachment 1461859
GOD so many things in this caption have me absolutely cackling. Being the mum who says “Yes, I’ve cleared my unemployed schedule and I can be there”. The throwing her mum under the bus for having to work. The thought of her waddling around telling the other kids how proud their parents would be of them (except not, I’m sure, those kids who bully Ever every time Leila needs some engagement). But maybe my favourite part is the teacher telling 6 year olds that “times have changed” HAHA. Like this isn’t the kindergarten of their youth anymore, where mums and dads didn’t have to work! Time to toughen up, Preppies. Luckily Leila is there for the little angels.
Everything she planned for is coming true!! Except the part where is married, has another baby, a successful business, and a home she owns. Lots of pastel cardigans, though. So proud.
Times have changed 😂😂😂 both of my parents worked full time growing up. What is this teacher, like 100? Maybe we need to start noting down a list of ‘things Tarahs acquaintances never said’. If I were a parent with a child in that class, I’d be making sure Tarah didn’t come within 5 feet of them.

• Haha

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Leila, you’ve ridden the anti vax train - not because you’re actually anti vax (because you would’ve had to pull Ever out of daycare) because it drives engagement - that’s it. You do not have a modicum of independent or cogent thought. You are a toxic combination of aggression and idiocy. A lazy, self absorbed twit who somehow hasn’t drowned in the bath by now.
If she had a single thought, the world would tip off its axis.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

problematicinfluencers

Oh TARAH - same goes then love - being a good mother must mean showing the same respect and love to the child’s father… and we all know you threatened to kill him

I hope the shallow stupidity and deep hypocrisy is lost on nobody here
Good Lord. This woman is so beyond its incredible. “It’s your own shadow” bullshit is just so base and can justify in her mind any criticism that comes her way “iTs NoT mE iTs YoU!” 🤣 So a twice married, father of a BABY who was either not good enough for the mother of said baby or who was so immature that he left said mother and baby…did not have good values? Well most of us in the shadows of our own darkness saw that coming! Maybe be a bit more savvy Liela? You are a cRitICal tHiNkEr after all. Liela really does think everyone is a gullible as her followers. Off to work on my shadows. Oh that’s right…a man like that would never have crossed my threshold…shadow work done!

• Heart

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
For all the self help books she supposedly reads I think one she should tackle next is one written by a trained professional on Attachment Theory.

In particular she should explore how bringing multiple partners into her daughter’s life before the relationship has been tested is likely to cause Ever to experience anxious attachment in later life.

When our children grow up they are drawn to what feels normal to them, on a subconscious level. This rush to create a nuclear family with every man you form a connection with has the potential to cause real harm to your child’s mental health, Leila - I’ll give you that tidbit for free.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wait isn’t there a part in your contract that you sign as a tenant where you state you won’t do exactly what tarah is doing? Ie making money and subletting?

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Just an edited beach pic to accompany the post to keep her Insta grid beige. Interesting that Crystal was just on Insta spouting her latest BS inspo posts and yet not comment from her to her friend on Leila’s post to say get well??
Oh for fuck sake Tarah. Shut the fuck up. The ol dribble of 'In case this happens to anyone else'

YOU DIDN'T HAVE A STROKE.

The big winded story. How Big W (pray for Sarah Kearns) coincidently knew the signs of a 'Stroke' and leapt into action!

You're a fucking lying, attention seeking fuckwit.

• Haha
  • Heart

saltlamp

8EDF12BC-ECC0-4FCB-93B4-FA4969940A25.jpeg

Wtf is this bio, hahah.
You might conveniently forget the details Tarah, but luckily there’s many threads here to refresh everyone’s memories!

• Haha
How many fucking lessons is that then tarzi warzi?

ps added a few other screenshots of the hilarious questions our baby girl has asked herself for those that are blocked.
Thank you for sharing! These are hilarious, it’s so obvious she sends them to herself. Reminds me of when she launched Golde and suddenly had questions asking if she shipped to ‘Europe’ 🤣

• Haha
Oh Tarah. No one asked about your hair.
It’s so funny that she writes these herself, also very cringey when we KNOW what her followers want to know is:

What happened to the shop? Why did you blame not moving forward with it on your Mum when it’s really the fact you wouldn’t do it without DingDong helping?

What happened with DingDong? When did you discover he was cheating and how?

Why did you decide to move so quickly and uproot your child from school again?

WHERE IS THE RABBIT?

• Haha
  • Heart

showinguphere

Chatty Member
God, she has no idea.
5 days away and you bother trying to sublet illegally?
And you get a scouted location with the $250 photoshoot! As opposed to....not scouted???? Me thinks it will be a beach?
I am so confused.

• Haha