Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She strikes me as the type to go to hospital for an ingrown toenail but with liela it’s pics or it didn’t happen because she is such a habitual liar. If she is in hospital I’m sure she is in the most pain that anyone has ever been in and she will have to make some political stand and invoke her rights as a not vaccinated person. The dr/nurse will be in awe of how brave she is and tell her how bad the vax is but they are being forced to tell people to get it. Maybe she will start a go fund me, collecting charity donations has been a lucrative business for her.

I wonder if she sublet her house for the week she was headed away?
When was her all spots taken photography master class meant to start?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As she moved away from her family and Ever’s father, I suppose Ever will have to miss school while Leila and her bunions convalesce after the stroke?

Reactions: 8
As she moved away from her family and Ever’s father, I suppose Ever will have to miss school while Leila and her bunions convalesce after the stroke?
Seems a bit strange that the medical professionals have left it this long to do a MRI? Pretty sure if they thought you were having a stroke you’d be rushed in immediately.
also could be from exhaustion? Sorry huh?Exhausted from doing what exactly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She reckons she had a stroke 🙄
BAHAHAHAHAHA oh for duck sake. This flog can not be serious. Just say you are looking for attention from The EX who ditched you for your mate and that NZ was NEVER booked.

This is bleeping extreme for her.

Sorry but I don't believe a word she says.

The Nurse no doubt said 'I'm just going to stroke your arm before I get a blood sample' and Tarzy ran with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seems a bit strange that the medical professionals have left it this long to do a MRI? Pretty sure if they thought you were having a stroke you’d be rushed in immediately.
also could be from exhaustion? Sorry huh?Exhausted from doing what exactly
Is she at home now? She's such a drama queen. She needs that engagement with her nonstop lies. It's Ever I really feel sorry for.

Reactions: 7
Oh my
Gosh you cannot be serious. Guarantee if it was a ‘stroke’ she would not have the energy to write that huge ass post.

Reactions: 11
So what story is she going for now? The I'm a single mum left pregnant and I am all alone know one loves me? The old birthing injury dislocated hip caused by incompetent midwives has now manifested in her heart because she is a true empath and feels the world's pain? I was spiked, I'm allergic to alcohol? Oh no I have it, the fake boobies are toxic and leaking out toxins and she will die if she doesn't get them out therefore a gofund me explant surgery? The options are endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just an edited beach pic to accompany the post to keep her Insta grid beige. Interesting that Crystal was just on Insta spouting her latest BS inspo posts and yet not comment from her to her friend on Leila’s post to say get well??
Oh for duck sake Tarah. Shut the duck up. The ol dribble of 'In case this happens to anyone else'

YOU DIDN'T HAVE A STROKE.

The big winded story. How Big W (pray for Sarah Kearns) coincidently knew the signs of a 'Stroke' and leapt into action!

You're a bleeping lying, attention seeking fuckwit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Give Me. A. Fvcking. Break
This histrionic cow.

Ding Dong not buying into her delusional fantasy really sent her over a cliff.
She is 100% that nutter that will fake a suicide attempt to get him back.

Just an edited beach pic to accompany the post to keep her Insta grid beige. Interesting that Crystal was just on Insta spouting her latest BS inspo posts and yet not comment from her to her friend on Leila’s post to say get well??
Thanks for the screenshot!

Reactions: 9
Soooooo, she collapsed? Her speech went?? And then she got it back?

How did she get to the hospital? Did the employees call an ambulance/paramedics?? If they suspected a stroke, time is of the essence. How'd she get her car left in the car park??

How long was she at the hospital? Who took care of Ever while she was being cared for by doctors?

More holes in this story then Swiss cheese. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
oyees call an ambulance/paramedics?? If they suspected a stroke, time is of the essence. How'd she get her car left in the car park??
She got there using her aura and her mind vibezzzz you guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Soooooo, she collapsed? Her speech went?? And then she got it back?

How did she get to the hospital? Did the employees call an ambulance/paramedics?? If they suspected a stroke, time is of the essence. How'd she get her car left in the car park??

How long was she at the hospital? Who took care of Ever while she was being cared for by doctors?

More holes in this story then Swiss cheese. 🙄
Is it because of vaccine shedding or will she come clean saying she actually had it because of being 'bullied' into it and is having a delayed reaction. Remember her heart murmur she had afew years ago, must be time to rehash that old storyline.

Reactions: 8
Oh for duck sake Tarah. Shut the duck up. The ol dribble of 'In case this happens to anyone else'

YOU DIDN'T HAVE A STROKE.

The big winded story. How Big W (pray for Sarah Kearns) coincidently knew the signs of a 'Stroke' and leapt into action!

You're a bleeping lying, attention seeking fuckwit.
And just like that she now she has the perfect excuse as to why she didn’t go to NZ, didn’t run her photography masterclass, didn’t need to rent her house out and couldn’t deliver on her “fully booked” photography business.
We all knew none of things were going to happen anyway. She’s such a lying drama queen with absolutely nothing going for her.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.