Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

showinguphere

Chatty Member
Good grief. Imagine living your life this way and posting about how lazy you are. Like, look. How good were those lazy mat leave days, for those that are lucky enough maybe for the first 2 or so years of our child’s life (although us normal people would usually still have our children with us, not leils. Throwing ever in daycare everyday)
But like your child is 6 Leila. You don’t work. You bludge off the GoVeRnMeNt. You have soul sundays every fuckin day of the week. What is it that you actually do? Like how do you get any form of fulfilment self satisfaction just sitting around under a beach umbrella or in a towel and in bed all day. Because as much as you tell us all that you are a hard working BoSs BaBe. You’re not??? Owning a house etc isn’t everything but I recall you saying several times over the years how one day you’ll own your own home for you and Ever and that you’ll make it happen for her and her future. When’s that going to happen babes? I don’t think one photo shoot a month is really going to help fund that hon.
Get a grip on reality. You’re going nowhere fast.

ps that new best friend is the one she was breaking lockdown rules with during Covid. She is also the one that was making the stupid fucking yoni concoctions. Say. No. More.

Sorry for the rant everyone LOL. Just very tired and only just sat down after a huge day at my real job and spending all arvo running kids around to their extra curricular activities and then feeding and putting them to bed. No bath for me tonight!!!!
Are you trying to say you didn’t have time today to fit in a trip to the beach with your fave white hat, build a sandcastle to prop up your phone to video a photo of you and a rando posing with your swimmers rammed up your arse?
Where are your priorities??????

• Haha
Reactions: 18

timtams

I love the wording of the lie too… “when I am released”. Are you in prison? You don’t get released from hospital, you get discharged. Or in your case, you don’t, because you’re not actually in hospital in the first place.

• Haha

J0J0

VIP Member
She literally just said she was manifesting a new man. Now she doesn’t want a man.
Fuck me, maybe she really did have a stroke 🥴

The bandana is giving Janice vibes
5B81DAFA-32F8-4951-8048-BFFE44BEE50D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

DunningKrugerEffect

Hmmm…has a big weekend….very unwell with a cold….goes to beach for soul day….now a stroke! I wonder if her sister ever believed she would go to NZ, she wouldn’t have sent her flight confirmations no doubt.

How many health issues has Lies had now? From memory:

Adverse vaccine reaction (or was that Ever)
Pelvic injury caused by birth.
Dislocated knee
Dislocated hip
Allergic to condoms
Allergic to alcohol
Did she also claim to have heart attack at one stage? I’m sure there was another one 😆
Guys don't forget the week where she had CURLY HAIR... As a serious disability

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That photo looks like one the cops are going to use in evidence for a court case against the dead shit parents that left their baby in the car sans car seat whilst they pulled a cone on the beach 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

saltlamp

She is so boringly predictable. ‘doesn’t serve your highest good’ ‘doesn’t light you up’ 😴😴😴
And it’s ALWAYS her who ~chose to be strong and walk away~. EVERY TIME.

She is never the one who gets broken up with. It’s the (not masculine enough) men who are TOO AFRAID to sit at her table (with spray-painted legs).

How do the people who comment “omg ur so right/so strong” not see through this shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

saltlamp

6CE8E76F-E8FD-4DAF-A6D1-A632566B1142.jpeg

Leila you literally do whatever you want all the freaking time. No one had to tell you it was okay to let that clip-on horse tail down.
I’ll go ahead and assume you’re having another soul day today, since your “baby girl” is actually yourself.

• Haha

saltlamp

According to her latest Q&A it’s her mum’s fault she can’t go ahead with the shop she signed the lease on and her masculine man was going to renovate. Because she needs so much care it would simply be too much.

I’m very convinced.

• Haha
  • Wow