Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her website has had four client galleries uploaded in the last month. Four. At this point it looks like she’s ‘working’ for half a day per week.
[/QUOTE]

So given the $250 promo she had that’s a grand total of $1000 for the month. I bet she’s regretting giving up the $10k Golde months 🤣

Speaking of which, did she ever give an update on selling Golde since she had SO MUCH interest. Oh and we can’t forget Sparkle Girl which was also in hot demand.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so bleeping predictable. The second she needs to re-write her narrative she has a Q&A box up where she conveniently gets asked all the questions soooo nicely. Oh, and with SO many “omg you’re so beautiful” comments thrown in that she simply can’t even share or reply to them all! Yet somehow she had time to repost all 4 happy birthday stories she was tagged in.

We know you’re the only one asking these questions, baby girl, and no-one buys your bullshit explanations.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so bleeping predictable. The second she needs to re-write her narrative she has a Q&A box up where she conveniently gets asked all the questions soooo nicely. Oh, and with SO many “omg you’re so beautiful” comments thrown in that she simply can’t even share or reply to them all! Yet somehow she had time to repost all 4 happy birthday stories she was tagged in.

We know you’re the only one asking these questions, baby girl, and no-one buys your bullshit explanations.

Ah bless, her poor ego must be bruised. Does Ding Dong still follow her? Definitely feels like she’s putting on a bigger show than usual with thirst traps/trying to be Mum of the Year/Boss Babe.

Reactions: 8
Ah bless, her poor ego must be bruised. Does Ding Dong still follow her? Definitely feels like she’s putting on a bigger show than usual with thirst traps/trying to be Mum of the Year/Boss Babe.
Ding Dong is either blocked or deleted (or he unfollowed her very promptly, lol) but she still follows and is followed by the rest of his fam. I hope they’re sharing this amazing content with him! He’d be so busy managing the ~farm~, picking all those mandarins by himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
[/QUOTE]

So given the $250 promo she had that’s a grand total of $1000 for the month. I bet she’s regretting giving up the $10k Golde months 🤣

Speaking of which, did she ever give an update on selling Golde since she had SO MUCH interest. Oh and we can’t forget Sparkle Girl which was also in hot demand.
[/QUOTE]
We will never hear anything about both Golde and Sparkle Girl again because she has simply lost track of her lies.
Not sure what the hell is happening to my replies in this thread or why they look so fucked up 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many bleeping lessons is that then tarzi warzi?

ps added a few other screenshots of the hilarious questions our baby girl has asked herself for those that are blocked.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

ps added a few other screenshots of the hilarious questions our baby girl has asked herself for those that are blocked.
Thank you for sharing! These are hilarious, it’s so obvious she sends them to herself. Reminds me of when she launched Golde and suddenly had questions asking if she shipped to ‘Europe’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

She is so bleeping good to watch. Nobody is asking this absolute horse tit. Nobody.

Imagine the ego on you to type this tit out!?

Just admit it darl, you are a jobless duck. Get a job. Make Ever proud for duck sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Buy her poetry 🤣🤣🤣🤣
duck me, that’s the best one yet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope this makes sense, but she sounds like a little kid playing “grown up”. As in, she’s heard other people use these words and thought they would sound impressive and she’s trying them out and isn’t pulling it off. “On retainer” and “opening up my books”. 🙄 There were so many more I can’t remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I often stand in the sun and work on my shadow but the bloody witch just does what I do….I think she just copying me, mimicking me and not learning a goddamn thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve copped the dirty block…. Have no idea why just realised as I hadn’t seen all those q&a

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Love how she's now posting her "current work" on the photography page she's so obviously spends an awful lot of time checking in here we were only laughing yesterday how she never posts on her business page with shoots she's done

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.