Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boobs look like a bum.
She on something or what? All I’ve got this is.. blossom and monetary value.

Half way through today she had already “earned” enough to not have to work for the rest of the week, or the school holidays. There you have it guys - that’s where your donations have gone. Don’t mind me getting up at 0530 to work for 12 hours as a nurse with no break. Can’t wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Half way through today she had already “earned” enough to not have to work for the rest of the week, or the school holidays. There you have it guys - that’s where your donations have gone. Don’t mind me getting up at 0530 to work for 12 hours as a nurse with no break. Can’t wait.
She is despicable. Her financial planner and her decided. Oh duck of Tarah just call it centerlink.

• Haha
Lie-la is thrilled to have a "house mate" again... she suddenly has her own personal photographer who can take photos of her and Ever (exhibit A the new bath photo), and a live-in nanny for Ever so that she can go back to doing sunrise photo shoots (exhibit B this mornings photoshoot)!
This is all a bit of deja vue.
Please share!! I was blocked yonks ago.

Reactions: 2
Allow me to paraphrase Tarah's stories tonight.

I'm just touching base, I've had a busy day because I used a camera that isn't a phone in selfie mode for an hour or so this morning. I'm knackered. I also got enquiries about birth photography too, that was pretty exhausting. I feel like my audience deserves a breathy chat punctuated with exaggerated swallows that always end with gross tongue clicks/lip smacks.
I'll let you in on something! (I will never explain this framing) There's an anonymous "business client" who has a business that had a HUGE "event"! I am the driving force and inspiration for this client to get her business going. When I met her she was utterly lost, but I showed her the way and she's now "blossomed and bloomed" into a VERY successful bizniz woman. She's so lucky she paid me to tell her what to do. What's this business? Who is this person? What are the details so you can all see the results of my coaching? Don't ask irrelevant questions. "I just could not be more prouder of her and seeing her evolution of woman".
My coaching includes enduring truths such as "When it comes to figuring out your worth when it is an exchange of monetary value, right? So it's an energy exchange, abundance, you know, monetary value...". Please pay me to teach you more concepts like this because I'm obviously on a level where you wish you were at. I don't have to work if I don't feel like it. I'm THAT good. I'm pioneering the way for single mothers who don't get child support to not send their kids to childcare. Clear indication of ultimate bizniz success.
In conclusion... What was the point of this? I think I wanted to tell you all that I'm transitioning, I'm transforming, I'm streamlining my life so that I'm not always grinding so hard every day! Maybe I'm having a midlife crisis. Maybe my whole adult life has been a crisis?

Thank you and goodnight. Actually, you're welcome and goodnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

I'm just touching base, I've had a busy day because I used a camera that isn't a phone in selfie mode for an hour or so this morning. I'm knackered. I also got enquiries about birth photography too, that was pretty exhausting. I feel like my audience deserves a breathy chat punctuated with exaggerated swallows that always end with gross tongue clicks/lip smacks.
I'll let you in on something! (I will never explain this framing) There's an anonymous "business client" who has a business that had a HUGE "event"! I am the driving force and inspiration for this client to get her business going. When I met her she was utterly lost, but I showed her the way and she's now "blossomed and bloomed" into a VERY successful bizniz woman. She's so lucky she paid me to tell her what to do. What's this business? Who is this person? What are the details so you can all see the results of my coaching? Don't ask irrelevant questions. "I just could not be more prouder of her and seeing her evolution of woman".
My coaching includes enduring truths such as "When it comes to figuring out your worth when it is an exchange of monetary value, right? So it's an energy exchange, abundance, you know, monetary value...". Please pay me to teach you more concepts like this because I'm obviously on a level where you wish you were at. I don't have to work if I don't feel like it. I'm THAT good. I'm pioneering the way for single mothers who don't get child support to not send their kids to childcare. Clear indication of ultimate bizniz success.
In conclusion... What was the point of this? I think I wanted to tell you all that I'm transitioning, I'm transforming, I'm streamlining my life so that I'm not always grinding so hard every day! Maybe I'm having a midlife crisis. Maybe my whole adult life has been a crisis?

The 3 thoughts I had watching this nonstop dribble...

1. What the hell was she on?!
2. Jesus, she loves to hear herself talk!!
3. She sure loves tooting her own horn!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Hehehe... If only you could get coached and learn how to "show up" for yourself better guuurrrrlll.... Then you could have the confidence to only work when you feel like it. I feel your work ethic in an actual job that contributes to your community is in fact a reflection of your failure to "step into your energetics".
Make sense? You're welcome

😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Thank you for this hilarious recap! How many people watched her live this time? Did she hit 40 viewers finally? 😆

• Haha
CB has a very similar vibe. Follow her for a while and the similarities are there. There is a reason she is rooming with leis, let’s just say that

Oh - to be a fly in the wall....

Oh - to be a fly in the wall....
This is how its starts everytime - family dinners breakfast dates soul chats & long beach walks.
Then the witch comes out the flatmate runs owing Leila money 💰 🍿 Im ready for it!

Blink twice if you need help, Noah.

View attachment 1170538
😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey guuuuuuyyyys, just letting you know that I am soooooo valuable that I can work for 5 minutes and earn enough money to have 3 weeks off! I don't own my own home....just not my vibe. I would rather lay in the bath in someone else's rental, ship my kid off to her Dad's or Aunts and ogle my feet. Yay for me paying off their mortgage and setting them up for retirement! So wealthy guys, so warrior woman, so monetary, so energetix.

• Haha
Hey guuuuuuyyyys, just letting you know that I am soooooo valuable that I can work for 5 minutes and earn enough money to have 3 weeks off! I don't own my own home....just not my vibe. I would rather lay in the bath in someone else's rental, ship my kid off to her Dad's or Aunts and ogle my feet. Yay for me paying off their mortgage and setting them up for retirement! So wealthy guys, so warrior woman, so monetary, so energetix.
I don't get how she doesn't get maintenance from Scott? Didn't he graduate as an osteopath and have a decent job? There has to be more to the story than what she is telling.
And who is this warrior women who was lost and in the dark before you taught her your ways Tarah? Wouldn't she want it shown on your instagram to promote her bizness? Isn't that what aligned Queens do Tarah?
How long till that poor dog gets 'missing' or 'bites' Ever. No way Tarah will look after what's her faces dog from the goodness of her heart. Missing rabbit?

• Haha
Working for 5 minutes to not need to work for 3 weeks isnt financial abundance.
Most financial experts recommend 3-6 months worth of income put aside for financial stability, PLUS an emergency fund of $1000 and owning a home outright to be truly "stable".
Leila is gonna have to work alot more to get to that point.

I don't get how she doesn't get maintenance from Scott? Didn't he graduate as an osteopath and have a decent job? There has to be more to the story than what she is telling.
And who is this warrior women who was lost and in the dark before you taught her your ways Tarah? Wouldn't she want it shown on your instagram to promote her bizness? Isn't that what aligned Queens do Tarah?
How long till that poor dog gets 'missing' or 'bites' Ever. No way Tarah will look after what's her faces dog from the goodness of her heart. Missing rabbit?
She probably does but it fits the narrative better to get no support? If hes on the BC hes required to pay CS.

Maybe if you threaten to kill someone then that excuses them from having to pay you child support?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe if you threaten to kill someone then that excuses them from having to pay you child support?
Potentially he has an exemption due to DV? They go both ways. Mums can get an exemption (therefore getting a higher rate of FTB - but Im sure his CS would be more so unlikely Leila applied for this) or dads can get an exemption to not pay due to DV (therefore forcing mum onto FTB). Obvs can be vice versa, its not always the dad who pays etc

I actually think he has Ever a lot more than what ol’ Lei lets on therefore she’s probably not “entitled” to a great deal. I know before she moved states he had her almost week on week off.

Reactions: 9
I had to laugh at her post from this morning about not "being here to be productive". Liela wouldn't know productive if it hit her in the face. This bish hasn't worked the whole time I have been hate following her.

• Haha
I actually think he has Ever a lot more than what ol’ Lei lets on therefore she’s probably not “entitled” to a great deal. I know before she moved states he had her almost week on week off.
agree - and it wouldn’t be the norm for such a young child to be on 50/50 but I wouldn’t be surprised in Leila’s case. Ever is better off with her father more. How the duck she has so much time to bathe is hilarious

If I'm getting a mentor or business coach, I'm picking someone who is already successful, not someone who just says she is. Someone who takes a few weeks off because she has planned it and has funds set aside, not someone who just has a good day and then takes 3 weeks off to only get back to where she started. Someone who has their own home not moves from rental to rental when they fall out with their landlord.
Who on earth looks at her and thinks I want to learn from her and be like her?

Reactions: 14
If I'm getting a mentor or business coach, I'm picking someone who is already successful, not someone who just says she is. Someone who takes a few weeks off because she has planned it and has funds set aside, not someone who just has a good day and then takes 3 weeks off to only get back to where she started. Someone who has their own home not moves from rental to rental when they fall out with their landlord.
Who on earth looks at her and thinks I want to learn from her and be like her?
No one does. I call BS on her course being sold out until the end of May. I am surprised people are still booking her for photography.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.