Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys!

It's Crystal Bailey yes!? From Design Twins!? That went kaput!? (Read the reviews!) The one where she lost custody of both children to both dads!?

She is an absolute quack job.

This is going to be a wild ride.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow flatmates. Wonder how badly this will end because people like Leila can only hide their true personalities for so long. Crystal is also friends with Elle who Leila is friends with so this could get messy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow flatmates. Wonder how badly this will end because people like Leila can only hide their true personalities for so long. Crystal is also friends with Elle who Leila is friends with so this could get messy 😂
As in Elle her sister?

Woooow. She is a despicable thief from the sounds of her business reviews. Still taking peoples money knowing that they would not be delivering items and going into liquidation. Crystal honey you are a con artist so you will fit quite easily into Tarahs daily life. This is going to be a train wreck.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If you go to Crystal's stories, she mentions it a few times, (as well as being a 'solo mama') she even shows off her new bedroom.
Love your avatar!! 😂😂😂 That photo really shows how huuuuuge her forehead is and her receding hairline.

Guys!

It's Crystal Bailey yes!? From Design Twins!? That went kaput!? (Read the reviews!) The one where she lost custody of both children to both dads!?

She is an absolute quack job.

This is going to be a wild ride.
I couldn't find the reviews, what are they named under? Curious why she lost custody of her 2 kids with 2 different dads; that's very telling!!!

There will only be many more threads to come 🤣
Lie-la. The gift that keeps on giving. 🤣🤣

Poor Crystal, I hope for her own sake she’s travelling a lot. I can’t see Liela coping well living with someone who definitely appears to be much more successful.

Liela’s house looks so cold, like a beige staged house for a real estate listing instead of an actual home.
Is the beige/white aesthetic a "thing" in Australia? I see it on so many Australian influencers pages. I'm not from there & personally, I need more color & personality in my home...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Love your avatar!! 😂😂😂 That photo really shows how huuuuuge her forehead is and her receding hairline.

I couldn't find the reviews, what are they named under? Curious why she lost custody of her 2 kids with 2 different dads; that's very telling!!!

Lie-la. The gift that keeps on giving. 🤣🤣

Is the beige/white aesthetic a "thing" in Australia? I see it on so many Australian influencers pages. I'm not from there & personally, I need more color & personality in my home...
It's Design Twins!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
As in Elle her sister?

Woooow. She is a despicable thief from the sounds of her business reviews. Still taking peoples money knowing that they would not be delivering items and going into liquidation. Crystal honey you are a con artist so you will fit quite easily into Tarahs daily life. This is going to be a train wreck.
Whoops, I meant Kelle Howard 🙈

Reactions: 1
“Less of a mad scramble”.
😅😅😅😅

YOU DONT HAVE A REAL JOB. You have one young child who you share custody of. You have no hobbies. You have soulful sundays and days reading in bed or in the bath. You spend a lot of time telling your followers about your walks on the beach.

WHERE IS THIS MAD RUSH YOU SPEAK OF?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Crystal Bailey is so problematic and dodgy! Been following her for years (back when she scammed people with her original business Design Twins)

I’ve been hoping for a thread on her to pop up here

• Heart
Crystal Bailey is so problematic and dodgy! Been following her for years (back when she scammed people with her original business Design Twins)

The stars have aligned! Can’t wait to see the mess they manifest 🥰💕✨🌛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember when Leila told a single mum with PPD to get a job? Hows YOUR job going Leila? Is it SO bountiful and plentiful you now need a house mate?

• Haha
Yikes! Two scammers in one house. This is going to be a big mess.
Thank you for posting the link. I had tried "Design Twins" but couldn't find the reviews. I see I needed to add "Sydney" at the end so thx. I'm not from Australia so I wasn't familiar with their company.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I went down rabbit hole last night. Omg, so she was very popular and successful but what went wrong?
To knowingly still trade and take money for orders when you know it won't be delivered is beyond wrong.
I get the mental health issues etc so definitely don't want to make out it's not important but come on I've had horrendous mental health issues on and off but stealing and theiving can't be blamed in that.
I know things can go wrong in business and you can trust the wrong people etc but this is next level.
Wouldn't you go under a rock, recalibrate and make amends ti those you fucked over? Not go into the bullshit manifestation courses and rip more people off? Their egos are out of control if they think it's everyone else who is jealous and has the issues then my god no amount of meditation and soul Sundays is going to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lie-la is thrilled to have a "house mate" again... she suddenly has her own personal photographer who can take photos of her and Ever (exhibit A the new bath photo), and a live-in nanny for Ever so that she can go back to doing sunrise photo shoots (exhibit B this mornings photoshoot)!
This is all a bit of deja vue.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Less of a mad scramble”.
😅😅😅😅

YOU DONT HAVE A REAL JOB. You have one young child who you share custody of. You have no hobbies. You have soulful sundays and days reading in bed or in the bath. You spend a lot of time telling your followers about your walks on the beach.

WHERE IS THIS MAD RUSH YOU SPEAK OF?!
For Christ sake you bat tit crazy head, jam a moon charged crystal up your ass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Fine tuning her skills?
Lie, manipulate, steal, cheat welfare system, talk nonsense and be a tit human? Those skills?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.