Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh a new flatmate :ROFLMAO: remember when she moved her friend Amanda in, used her as a live in Nanny for Ever then kicked her out and stole her whole photography business model?

Let the good times roll!🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Justbeige i must admit I am disappointed "where's the rabbit?" Isn't in the title! 😂 🐇
I don't know how to do the title. I'm a novice, haha. I don't know if it was me that set up the #3 or someone who actually has an idea. If someone can tell me how to change it or how to do it properly for next time that would be much appreciated. I'm just busy pruning the olives off my new fern.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know how to do the title. I'm a novice, haha. I don't know if it was me that set up the #3 or someone who actually has an idea. If someone can tell me how to change it or how to do it properly for next time that would be much appreciated. I'm just busy pruning the olives off my new fern.
** love fern

I 'done' a recap but it hasn't posted. Does admin have to check it before it's posted? Because it was golde!

I just posted above. I think it's on another thread. But if anyone wants to add anything else go for it.
HAHAHAHAHAHQHAHA this is BRILLIANT

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All this mutual love bombing is gonna explode in their deluded beige faces!

Should we take bets now on how long the living arrangement will last once this crystal clacker has officially moved in?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where did they say they were going to live together? I missed it.Crystal has her business in Tamworth and her kids both live with their dads in different areas hours away from each other.This is all so weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Where did they say they were going to live together? I missed it.Crystal has her business in Tamworth and her kids both live with their dads in different areas hours away from each other.This is all so weird.
I must’ve missed that bit too 🤷‍♀️

Crystal wrote it on her story about the beach. This will be fascinating. Crystal “looks” like she has been a lot more successful than Liela and is everything that Liela aspires to be. It looks like Crystal is going off travelling 🧳 so is staying at Liela’s very temporarily.

• Haha
Last thread I think now.

Reactions: 1
If you go to Crystal's stories, she mentions it a few times, (as well as being a 'solo mama') she even shows off her new bedroom.

Crystal wrote it on her story about the beach. This will be fascinating. Crystal “looks” like she has been a lot more successful than Liela and is everything that Liela aspires to be. It looks like Crystal is going off travelling 🧳 so is staying at Liela’s very temporarily.
Poor Crystal, I hope for her own sake she’s travelling a lot. I can’t see Liela coping well living with someone who definitely appears to be much more successful.

Liela’s house looks so cold, like a beige staged house for a real estate listing instead of an actual home.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
These two dipshits are NOT “solo” mummas… they co-parent … hence not solo!

I have my children 100% on my own; every single bloody day! That’s solo… they would not cope, what twats!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.