Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Potentially he has an exemption due to DV? They go both ways. Mums can get an exemption (therefore getting a higher rate of FTB - but Im sure his CS would be more so unlikely Leila applied for this) or dads can get an exemption to not pay due to DV (therefore forcing mum onto FTB). Obvs can be vice versa, its not always the dad who pays etc
Wow, I never knew that. Seems plausible.

Reactions: 2
I just watched her story and I’m so confused. What can she be stream lining when she doesn’t appear to do anything? A photo shoot every month or so, a bath a day would take up an hour a day I guess.

I wonder what happened to the course with all the other ‘experts’ and why do we never see a testimonial from a client if she’s doing business coaching? Such a load of bollocks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Allow me to paraphrase Tarah's stories tonight.

I'm just touching base, I've had a busy day because I used a camera that isn't a phone in selfie mode for an hour or so this morning. I'm knackered. I also got enquiries about birth photography too, that was pretty exhausting. I feel like my audience deserves a breathy chat punctuated with exaggerated swallows that always end with gross tongue clicks/lip smacks.
I'll let you in on something! (I will never explain this framing) There's an anonymous "business client" who has a business that had a HUGE "event"! I am the driving force and inspiration for this client to get her business going. When I met her she was utterly lost, but I showed her the way and she's now "blossomed and bloomed" into a VERY successful bizniz woman. She's so lucky she paid me to tell her what to do. What's this business? Who is this person? What are the details so you can all see the results of my coaching? Don't ask irrelevant questions. "I just could not be more prouder of her and seeing her evolution of woman".
My coaching includes enduring truths such as "When it comes to figuring out your worth when it is an exchange of monetary value, right? So it's an energy exchange, abundance, you know, monetary value...". Please pay me to teach you more concepts like this because I'm obviously on a level where you wish you were at. I don't have to work if I don't feel like it. I'm THAT good. I'm pioneering the way for single mothers who don't get child support to not send their kids to childcare. Clear indication of ultimate bizniz success.
In conclusion... What was the point of this? I think I wanted to tell you all that I'm transitioning, I'm transforming, I'm streamlining my life so that I'm not always grinding so hard every day! Maybe I'm having a midlife crisis. Maybe my whole adult life has been a crisis?

Thank you and goodnight. Actually, you're welcome and goodnight.
Haha thanks for this, I couldn’t sit through the stories, her voice was grating on my nerves and I couldn’t understand what the duck she was on about 😴😴😴😴😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Gawd. Just watched it. What a load of dribble.
Don’t believe for a second the Dad isn’t contributing to Ever’s costs. Leila needs to “show up” to a class on how to say one honest statement. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What was that complete tit she was talking. Who is she to be giving expert advise to a single mum who works 9-5 in a corporate job, shes never been that person. We all know this business client she speaks of doesn't exist. And who the hell does she think she is saying people would hire her as she's at the level they want to be at, shes a complete failure. I swear she has a few valium with a massive glass of wine at night and just speaks complete trash. Also that bleeping bottom tooth. Updating my display picture with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What was that complete tit she was talking. Who is she to be giving expert advise to a single mum who works 9-5 in a corporate job, shes never been that person. We all know this business client she speaks of doesn't exist. And who the hell does she think she is saying people would hire her as she's at the level they want to be at, shes a complete failure. I swear she has a few valium with a massive glass of wine at night and just speaks complete trash. Also that bleeping bottom tooth. Updating my display picture with it.
EXACTLY!! 😂 Who looks at her and thinks "that's aspirational!"?

• Haha
  • Heart
I asked her on a live once if she was going to fix that snaggle tooth and she clearly didn't pick up on the sarcasm and replied how it 'really added to her character'

Um, OK.

How is she doing birthing shoots with no vax… another lie!
She better not be anywhere near a Maternity Ward without a Vaccination that absolute piece of pond scum.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not defending Liela at all, but there are a lot of people that fake it in the hopes that one day they will make it. And some of them are fortunate enough to do so and people are none the wiser.

But it seems like ol mate Lielz is in a perpetual cycle of faking it and never making it. And it’s just pathetic really.

I think Liela got the vaccine. Perhaps that’s why her and sis fell out because she told her to come clean about it and she didn’t want to lose that boss-babe-fighting-the-good-fight-and-holding-the-line persona that she’s built her tiny platform off.

Not defending Liela at all, but there are a lot of people that fake it in the hopes that one day they will make it. And some of them are fortunate enough to do so and people are none the wiser.

But it seems like ol mate Lielz is in a perpetual cycle of faking it and never making it. And it’s just pathetic really.

I think Liela got the vaccine. Perhaps that’s why her and sis fell out because she told her to come clean about it and she didn’t want to lose that boss-babe-fighting-the-good-fight-and-holding-the-line persona that she’s built her tiny platform off.
Yep I reckon she got it too.

Yeah I think she did too. She’s gone dead quiet about the vaccine stuff now. Still waiting for Tracey Grimshaw to show up.

Reactions: 5
QLD is easing their vaccine requirements in next few weeks so unvaxxed can go places.

The sister just ahared a news story saying "we made it" so I don't think she got it.

• Wow
I dont doubt most of the anti v have the vaxx. They just astroturf these movements to gain a following, they dont actually beleive in them

QLD is easing their vaccine requirements in next few weeks so unvaxxed can go places.

The sister just ahared a news story saying "we made it" so I don't think she got it.
I would love to know why they’re no longer speaking? NZ sister has calmed down too after her non stop videos from hospital, someone must have spoken to her about her strange posts accusing nurses of asking her where her stretch marks and child were after her hysterectomy.

I would love to know why they’re no longer speaking? NZ sister has calmed down too after her non stop videos from hospital, someone must have spoken to her about her strange posts accusing nurses of asking her where her stretch marks and child were after her hysterectomy.
It is so weird that these things just seem to happened to these sisters?!

So odd.

Surely none of the hate followers left actually believe any of the tit she dribbles?!

• Heart
Her latest story is off the rails 👀 mocking the chat at school pickup like she’s soooo much better that that?

Liela must be the most self absorbed, full of tit person in Mullumbimby or whatever the poor town is that has the misfortune of having her live there. I bet the other Mums can’t even stand to talk to her.

‘yeah we weren’t affected by the flooding’ *eyeroll* what an actual c you next Tuesday!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Her latest story is off the rails 👀 mocking the chat at school pickup like she’s soooo much better that that?

Liela must be the most self absorbed, full of tit person in Mullumbimby or whatever the poor town is that has the misfortune of having her live there. I bet the other Mums can’t even stand to talk to her.

‘yeah we weren’t affected by the flooding’ *eyeroll* what an actual c you next Tuesday!
She honestly looks like a thumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gosh what a delight. Imagine being one of those parents forced to associate with her. Imagine also seeing that story and just imagine how much they’re laughing at her. Jesus Christ. The snobbery. Imagine making fun of peolle for talking to you about what sounds like normal things - the flood, the school activities. I am a full time working corporate mother (actually corporate working not pretend) and I love a chat with all the mothers and dads when I get a chance. Of course - I don’t live on the Gold Coast so I don’t have to deal with influencers at the school gate…thank F¥CK

• Heart
Reactions: 16

How embarrassing for her, for years her whole life has revolved around dribbling absolute trash into her phone on stories & lives hoping someone will listen to her or interact with her.

Yet another prime example of what an absolute garbage toxic witch she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.