Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liela is mocking the other mums at pick up time at school, how mean. Yes the parents make small talk but that's how you get to know each other and form connections but Liela is so above all this, shame for Ever. Some of my closest friends I met at school and my eldest is now 30. Its great for the parents to get to know each other and then provide support for each other. But Liela is too cool for this, she dont need anyone and will just manifest friends.

Reactions: 11
The school pick up skit says more about her than it does about the other parents. She clearly has no interest in Evers school life or being involved at all - which is sad for Ever. Imagine being bored while talking about your own child. What a piece of tit. School pick up and drop off is the best part of my day, love catching up with all the Mums and chatting to the teachers cos you know, I give a tit about my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The school pick up skit says more about her than it does about the other parents. She clearly has no interest in Evers school life or being involved at all - which is sad for Ever. Imagine being bored while talking about your own child. What a piece of tit. School pick up and drop off is the best part of my day, love catching up with all the Mums and chatting to the teachers cos you know, I give a tit about my kids.
It really does. I’d say that the other Mums know who she is and they don’t want anything to do with her. She wishes that they’d have those conversations with her, hence the snarky skit making it seem like she’s above it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The irony is that’s how a lot of Liela’s chats go - her just sitting around creating imaginary scenarios.
😆😆😆

Im adding the school pick up chats into the ‘things that never happened to Leila’ file. I doubt any other parent would engage with her for more than a polite hello, and even that they wouldn’t bother with this late in the term, they would know she’s a stuck up mole by now.

Reactions: 11
I'm blocked, but how does this school pick up whinge fit with her "women support women" gear? So she's allowed to be critical of, and judge school mums but no one is to question her?
Make it make sense!

Reactions: 10
I'm blocked, but how does this school pick up whinge fit with her "women support women" gear? So she's allowed to be critical of, and judge school mums but no one is to question her?
Make it make sense!
Not to mention that the school Mums would be the target audience for her ‘bizznesses’ but nope, doesn’t have the time of day for them and just rolls her eyes instead. She wonders why none of her businesses ever take off - it’s because you’re an hole Tarah.

Reactions: 9
Oh the irony! chatting with her followers about the run down of Ever’s Easter hat!! The exact same thing she was mocking the school mums about 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lie-la is so cooked.

• Wow
  • Haha
Why does she put a filter on Ever…. She doesn’t need it, she’s a child…
What ever happened to going filter free?? Now she’s filtering her child and her backyard, even nature isn’t pretty enough for her

Reactions: 6
omg Lei Lei make your mind up! 🤷‍♀️ One minute you’re too lofty to be chatting with the other school mums at pick up, about you know, boring mum stuff. The next minute you’re letting us all know how you’re down on our level with your tales of cats piss, bin juice and glue guns. Also top tip from another single mum. Don’t go outside and start cleaning stuff while you have dinner on the stove! 😳 We won’t be sending you any love bombs to buy more basic witch beige tit if you burn down your rental!

Reactions: 7
Not to mention that the school Mums would be the target audience for her ‘bizznesses’ but nope, doesn’t have the time of day for them and just rolls her eyes instead. She wonders why none of her businesses ever take off - it’s because you’re an hole Tarah.
THIS. Right? They are literally the target market and you are a MASSIVE hole.

Reactions: 6
not our lei lei doing a parenting program… pretty sure this also never happened and if it did - you’re going to need a lot more than a 2 hour seminar on a Wednesday evening to undo any trauma you’ve already put Ever through.

I’ve actually seen this creature a couple of times at a shopping centre on the Gold Coast and she is the most sour looking thing you’ll ever come across, not even an exaggeration. She honestly just looks like the bitchiest person you’ll ever encounter.

• Heart
I’ve actually seen this creature a couple of times at a shopping centre on the Gold Coast and she is the most sour looking thing you’ll ever come across, not even an exaggeration. She honestly just looks like the bitchiest person you’ll ever encounter.
I live for these kind of comments from those of you who have seen her out in the wild

• Haha
  • Heart
Yep I’ve seen her at the shops too and you are spot on. She has a permanent scowl. She is also a big girl. I have no issues with a persons size however, I do have issues with filters and photoshop, and lies and manipulation.

Reactions: 12
not our lei lei doing a parenting program… pretty sure this also never happened and if it did - you’re going to need a lot more than a 2 hour seminar on a Wednesday evening to undo any trauma you’ve already put Ever through.
Is she doing it to rip off the content for her own “course”? I swear they all must be doing it. I’ve never seen so many courses from people who I wouldn’t trust to put their bins out on the right night.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.