Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know much about the Kylie situation (no more than what was on socials) but I know that Kelle considers Leila one of her besties.
Was there something on socials? I've followed Kylie on and off over the years and I remember they used to send each voice messages everyday and hang out regularly, then it stopped. But I dip in and of IG, I did wonder if something happened.

Last time I saw them together was at Leila's birthday I think?

Leila and Kelle do seem to spend a lot of time together lately. Kelle is friends with Kira too isn't she? And the juice plus crazies?

Reactions: 1
Was there something on socials? I've followed Kylie on and off over the years and I remember they used to send each voice messages everyday and hang out regularly, then it stopped. But I dip in and of IG, I did wonder if something happened.

Last time I saw them together was at Leila's birthday I think?

Leila and Kelle do seem to spend a lot of time together lately. Kelle is friends with Kira too isn't she? And the juice plus crazies?
Yes - the whole JP gang!

Kira and Ange… love the recent development that Adam is now with Ange.

Even though it’s been a few years since he and Kira broke up, still odd that he’s now with her bestie???

Reactions: 2
Yes - the whole JP gang!

Kira and Ange… love the recent development that Adam is now with Ange.

Even though it’s been a few years since he and Kira broke up, still odd that he’s now with her bestie???
friend of friend of friend of Ange (QLD is small really!!) told me there was something going on under Kira and Hugh’s (Anges ex) nose with Adam and Ange. Maybe not a full blown affair but definitely “something” maybe an emotional affair?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.