Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
It’s wild when you stop and consider how severely mentally ill someone has to be to choose certain death (refuse a life-saving surgery) because they have convinced themselves that they might have an adverse effect to a vaccination.

Essentially those parents killed their child by not allowing her to get / insisting the she be vaccinated. It was ultimately up to them. That’s fucking horrific.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

emmygluewho

VIP Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA the fake shaking/spasms. My God she is fucking cooked.

Slurred speech!? Constant shakes!? Yet could type out perfect dribble for insta!?

Upper cut yaself Tarzy.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She lost it in the body reset channel a while ago, (presumably she thought they were using it in here, although I haven't seen anything?). Full Leila threat style, hilarious.

DEFAMATION
The dick swinging, LOL!

She has pre-vetted everyone on the body reset account. If she knows the person who she thinks is sharing info from that page (I haven’t seen anything either, @aussieanonforlyf) then why doesn’t she just give their money back (presumably they had to pay her first for the program before she gave them access to the group, no?) and block them? It’s so funny that these mouth breathers are so dumb that they can’t grasp that resharing content they themselves create and put into circulation does not constitute defamation anyway. It’s really simple - if you don’t want people to discuss your content then stop creating it and go away. Get a job and stop performing like a circus monkey online. It’s all your choice, babe! Also, and this should go without saying, stop being a shady fucker conning folks out of their money, spreading misinformation and dangerous “health” advice 🤷🏻‍♀️

I love that she thinks that she knows who a person is (on tattle I’m assuming) based on the profile pick they use since every pic used by a tattler has been claimed from photos she’s posted of herself to her own account that have been screencapped and re-shared in this thread. She’s never been accused of being too bright 🥴.

Attachments

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
Oh look, her peripheral neuropathy and MCAS are completely gone. What a coinkydink!
Yeah, that happens when you lie about having it to begin with.

P.S. We know the only actual doctors you ever saw were in the ED. Funny how quickly you were healed after they told you if you keep coming back they would commit you to the psyche ward because there is nothing wrong with you. That cured you real fast, didn’t it?!
Can she post her cure for peripheral neuropathy?! Would save me shitloads on meds and my neurologist.

• Heart
  • Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She’s so full of shit!
Grifting fucking sleezeball cunt.

Also, the reason why she is constantly evading any legitimate business systems is addressed here by WhyDontYouSaySomething ...

(Remember back when she was complaining about PayPal and Stripe because they were taking like a $7 commission from her fees? Yeah nah. She was trying to evade recourse for people who wanted their money back.)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I just read part 2. Thank you for uploading it. Career woman? Interior design? She just makes it up as she goes along. Also her interaction with the nurse. I don't believe it happened the way it did but typical Leila.

• Haha

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
My daughter is the same age as Ever. My daughter is a wonderful kid. She’s got a little bit of sass here and there but overall a great kid.
But. She does have a nurturing mother with a very stable home life. The opposite of poor Ever.
I’m not privvy to the fact that there won’t become a time where parenting her gets a little tough but for now I’ll enjoy my beautiful 8 year old because I know exactly what a little bitch I was when I was 16 🫠

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Hey @leaky_beaky, in case you need any further documentation of that post I’ve gotten a few more screen caps for you with her account name in them. I’ve also gotten all four slides of the reel she attached to it explaining about the new business she’s about to launch and the new business account page.
Thank you for your service 😉. You’re doing the Lord’s work!
"I'm now creating my legacy work". 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well fuck me sideways.

Attachments

• Haha
Organs are in high demand. For every organ there are many people who would qualify for it.
If this girl got her organ and then got covid, she may die due to the immunosuppresants.
The people who decide who gets these valuable organs will decide on someone who will give it the best chance to survive. They aren't going to waste it.
Someone I know very well was told they could not get an organ as they had recently finished cancer treatment, unrelated. It's just the way it is.
Not only this, the girl had a condition - I can’t remember the exact name, but where her body attacks donor cells. Even blood donor transfusions, this girls body attacked it. Imagine what putting in a set of donor lungs would do? Her little body would have rejected it. She needs to take 36 seconds to educate herself and not just pick and choose information that suits her narrative.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Oh I thought moving around all the time and changing schools constantly was good for Ever? How could she be difficult when her mother is a psychic expert in everything?

Pindawg

VIP Member
Here’s the first one.
Should be in order 🤞 ...
Ok I am totally confused
I know I failed year 11 maths so only have maths to year 10......
BUT - Ever is about to turn 8. Plus 40 weeks of pregnancy. Is Leila not writing about nearly 9 years not a 7 year cycle??
Like everything she does, built on a fallacy. Lies by name and lies by nature.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Do we ever think that Tarzy ever just sits down and thinks why she can't hold any sort of relationship or friendship?! That on paper and in reality she looks like absolute dogshit, that she is a pathetic excuse of a Mother, that she doesn't have any sort of assets or savings to her name, that she lies about anything and everything. Surely this dimwit looks within and knows she is the epitome of dropkick?!

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Thank you for taking the time to do that, @EveryDaysASoulDay.

A few of my thoughts...

"Tiny bump" does not equate to "late term abortion" dumbass.

She'd threatened him with a knife, did she really expect him to return?

I don't believe a word of this "telling everyone", already "picking out first outfits" and "thinking up names". Not to mention she'd had a couple abortions before, why would she (supposedly) be so offended when they mentioned it? Even though I don't believe the story for a second.

So many lies, so many major embellishments. This dribble has more holes in it then swiss cheese.
No kidding. Its hard to believe that a man who was excitedly planning for a baby with you is going to completely ghost you after your very first argument, which happened to be over what pram to get (I think that detail is coming up in the second story).

Does anybody know how long they had been dating before she got pregnant? I always got the feeling that they weren’t even really a couple yet. We all know that in relationships she immediately assumes she’s in a committed partnership from week 1 when in reality the men are probably still thinking they’re just hooking up. I think the term “partner” does a lot of heavy lifting for Leila.

Reactions: 12

beigebabe

VIP Member
That’s how I passed my touch typing course. My friend and I found the paragraph used in our exam, typed it up, hit copy, turned the screen off then spent the lesson typing Leila style before hitting paste.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA the fake shaking/spasms. My God she is fucking cooked.

Slurred speech!? Constant shakes!? Yet could type out perfect dribble for insta!?

Upper cut yaself Tarzy.

Can you imagine being an Emergency nurse, after a demanding week on your feet dealing with every stressful emergency medical situation you can imagine, going into hour 12 of your harrowing shift and turning around to see this cunt filming herself?

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Good luck with your Tween Parenting Retreat, loser.
Let’s see, I did a cursory search of this thread for the past 24 months.
I’m sure I’m missing some but she’s tried to sell:

Soulfull Women’s Retreat
Photography Matsterclass
Conscious Education Masterclass
Trust The Journey Spiritual Growth Masterclass
Lions Gate Portal Divine Mission Masterclass
Intuitive Soul Masterclasses
Magnificence Era Masterclass
How to Launch a Podcast Masterclass
New Moon Women’s Circle
Manifestation Mastery Workshop
Releasing Pain Workshop
Intuitive Business Mentoring Class
Master Resell Rights Course
Anxious Attachment Course
SoLei Social Media Growth Course
The Body Reset Channel
Trauma Informed Grief Coaching

Most never even launched, the other few never completed. So she’s failed at every single one. Every single one.
Between this and @KrittyKat bringing the receipts on the Anna rose thread today, there really is no hiding from your lies and failures when tattlers are around

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
She's SO excited for making just peanuts!!!! 😂😂 Or is it the ego thing because 20 (😱) people have subscribed so far?! 🤣

Oh & talk about that reel being filtered to the max. I hardly recognize her.
So 5 x paid subscribers at $8/month is $40/month and substack takes 10%. So she is excited about $36 for a month. People with actual jobs make more than that an hour. She is such a loser.

• Haha