Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justbeige

VIP Member
Ok I've read her 7 lives or 7 years or whatever that fiction was. But there are so many in inconsistencies.

So she was almost 13 weeks pregnant when BF left (but they'd bought outfits and argued over a pram?), then she sat for days until his family came and collected his things. But still only 13 weeks. Then she sat for more days staring into a wall on her room before the cord incident. But at the hospital they were saying 12 weeks 4 days pregnant.

Also who found her? Who called the ambulance and her dad? Did she get herself down and call an ambulance? Sounds like a perfect attention seeking Leila move to me....

My favourite part might be this starving and famished sentence though. She's referring to them as opposites but both words mean the same thing....unless I am just a pleb and don't understand words the way wordsmith Leila does 🤷🏼‍♀️
Famished and starved. Please someone use it as a user name.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First of all … 🤣🤣🤣

Second of all, Substack is a subscription newsletter platform. You are not writing a book, you mutt, you’re blogging.

Anywho, good luck collecting money for your word salad ramblings written with atrocious grammar! 😉👍
SO MANY of you haven’t heard of Substack…even though only 35 people from 40k of my followers have liked/read this post 😂

Who on earth would pay for her word salads of meaningless dribble?

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
That is seven minutes I will never get back. There are so many glaring inconsistencies in this pile of dribble with what she has presented to us since she was left pregnant (quite literally the only consistency in her narrative).
Yes, the grammar is absolutely atrocious and had she indeed had some degree of talent in creative literature, she would know that the excessive use of “I” is a cardinal sin. This is an ode to herself, and much like her other endeavours, half baked, wildly delusional and littered with inaccuracies.
Wait until I have time to post the second one. It gets better. And by better I mean worse 😂

• Haha
I have one kid doing the HSC as well as an emotional 14 yr old and some days I want to run into the sea. 8 was a piece of cake.
I have an HSC kid, an emotional 14 year old AND an 8 year old.

the 8 year old is easy.

I’m proud of my family and the fact we are all surviving and love each other. But could I run a fucking retreat about parenting an 8 year old?
NO.

Who the fuck does she think she is???

• Heart

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Here’s the first one.
Should be in order 🤞 ...
Thank you for taking the time to do that, @EveryDaysASoulDay.

A few of my thoughts...

"Tiny bump" does not equate to "late term abortion" dumbass.

She'd threatened him with a knife, did she really expect him to return?

I don't believe a word of this "telling everyone", already "picking out first outfits" and "thinking up names". Not to mention she'd had a couple abortions before, why would she (supposedly) be so offended when they mentioned it? Even though I don't believe the story for a second.

So many lies, so many major embellishments. This dribble has more holes in it then swiss cheese.

tictactoehighandlow

It’s always so funny to see how dedicated she is to each new identity as she creates it. Up writing since 4am, a video with her fingers fake gliding across the keyboard. Maybe she should become an actor 😅🤣

• Haha

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I found these articles about it. Some of it is from last year, I assume when the transplant was denied, and some are from just now when she died.

Once again Leila has taken a 1 sentence headline and twisted it into something quite far from the actual truth.

This information is all on the Daily Mail so Leila really leaning into reliable reporting for her sources. I couldn't find any other credible news sources in my quick search.

It is a sad story and you do have to wonder why the parents were so against the vax.

My father-in-law died in 2017, he had terminal lung cancer, he was overall well but immunocompromised. He caught influenza early in the year but had full intentions on getting the flu vax. It was the flu that killed him, not the cancer. He may have lived another 5 years. Leila's vax rhetoric is so problematic and uneducated. She takes click bait and tries to turn into something intelligent but she is incapable of comprehending anything beyond her own fucking name.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart

Pindawg

VIP Member
I can’t say I’ve been asked for my vaccination status at all since the early days of the lockdown ended? I find it hard to believe she’s been treated differently because of that.
but you don't need to believe it
Lies believes it and will be rising up against it

god she is batshit dumb

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she just trying applying her mantra and stop holding space for this imaginary “B”?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

beigebabe

VIP Member
As someone who has lost a family member to suicide I find it utterly disgusting that she’s putting her bullshit out there. If this did in fact happen, it was not mental health, it was attention seeking. She is a disgusting hypochondriac who needs to be committed.

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Your daughter is starting to see the difference between when she stays with her dad and when she is with you, Leila. She can see where she has consistency and stability and where she doesn’t.

Hope that helps!

Oh sure, treated differently because of the vaccine, not because the medical staff could tell her performative leg shaking episodes which she was busy filming (without a shaky hand) were as fake as her filler.

Attachments

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I can’t remember exactly how long but she was with someone else when ex bestie Carly got married in Feb 2015. She couldn’t have been with Scott longer than a few months before she got pregnant. 6 weeks is a lot closer to the actual timeframe then what she likes people to think.
Two to three months seems much more on brand. I can understand the thought process behind deciding to keep an unplanned pregnancy with someone you barely know, she was 29 yrs old and wasn’t getting any younger. It may have been (and was) her last chance to have a child. But expecting a man you have been dating for less than a quarter of a year, who is a virtual stranger, to be stoked about starting a family with you is bonkers. Enter the insecure attachment issues of a Borderline though. The fact that she couldn’t, and still can’t, see that that was a completely unrealistic expectation shows the depth of her disorder.

Last edited:
  • Heart

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
Oh is this the mum she had constant conflict with? That she and Elle disowned when her Mum asked the hospital not to let her visit? The one she was allegedly begging (her own words that have since been deleted in a ✨rebrand✨) the Drs to let her go? The one that she has cut out of her life more than she has shown pics of her boobs? Sounds like it was a really healthy relationship that she misses so much.
Yep that’s the one. If only you could post screenshots in her post comments section for her newer followers that don’t know her past to see. She had the poor thing dead and buried a few times.

Stay Classy

‘This one wild life’ WTF?!?! Have I missed something? What is so wild about her life?!? Apart from the entertainment she provides Tattlers, she is a nobody, boring and well below mediocre.

Unless she is using her 🤪psYChIc🥴 abilities to predict she will be the next Belle Gibson? 🫠

• Haha

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
She lost it in the body reset channel a while ago, (presumably she thought they were using it in here, although I haven't seen anything?). Full Leila threat style, hilarious.

DEFAMATION

Attachments

• Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Honestly these sisters and their health advice 🤯

Has anyone else ever heard of endo being connected to children who dance, ride horses or do gymnastics at a young age? My sisters and I all danced and rode horses as children and fortunately none of us have experienced endo (which is fucking awful, I feel for anyone suffering with it).

NZ sister spoke last week about having a distended gallbladder and being told she possibly needed surgery and as of today she’s miraculously cured her endo after six days or changing her diet and is pain free? Isn’t a distended gallbladder quite dangerous and would require surgery anyway?

I’m not a medical expert but it all sounds bizarre to me.

View attachment 2983087
I had endo and didn't do any of those things she mentioned, that might've caused it. That whole thing sounds ridiculous to me. Perhaps she should google the "causes of endometriosis" & she'll see none of the stupid things she's listed as being one of them. 🙄

I had to have a total hysterectomy at the age of 43 and never had children . While I had some lingering problems & pain because of it, I sure as hell didn't milk it for a couple of years or however long it's been for her. While it was difficult to go through, I sure didn't miss the painful periods I got every month!

And now it's her gallbladder?! 🤦‍♀️ Good grief.

• Heart
  • Sad