Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
This was posted on the Sophie G thread (absolutely spot on for her) and it‘s too close to Leila to not earn a spot here too. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Oh look, her peripheral neuropathy and MCAS are completely gone. What a coinkydink!
Yeah, that happens when you lie about having it to begin with.

P.S. We know the only actual doctors you ever saw were in the ED. Funny how quickly you were healed after they told you if you keep coming back they would commit you to the psyche ward because there is nothing wrong with you. That cured you real fast, didn’t it?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Dreamer01

VIP Member
So, she’s in the thick of something and not coping, and decides rather than just employ a professional to help her, she’s going to run a retreat herself. What an absolute dipstick, and the people who pay for that deserve to be ripped off.
Don't worry it'll be like every other thing she half asses at. It won't even happen. Last week she was writing a book. The week before she was a grief and trauma coach. Next week her BII will be back and she'll be in hospital. Who needs TV when we have this to watch unfold.

• Haha
That poor girl has been completely uprooted how many times in her short life? She’s living with a mother who is (allegedly) chronically ill and constantly on death’s door. I don’t think it’s at all surprising that her behaviour has been tricky. Leila doesn’t need to be looking at Ever, she needs to look at herself.

I don’t know why she doesn’t lean into the photography. I feel like she could make a decent little living on that.

Reactions: 17

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
What really makes me laugh is they have no concept of the magnitude of the vaccine roll out and that a few thousand bad reactions is nothing. It is sad of course, but billions of vaccines, millions of lives saved (after millions and millions died) and a few thousand vaccine deaths. What is the other option? A disease running rampant, killing and mutating? Vaccines are a choice for those who want to protect their community. It’s a community decision. These people are selfish assholes and in the zombie apocalypse I’d kill them first ☺

• Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Do we ever think that Tarzy ever just sits down and thinks why she can't hold any sort of relationship or friendship?! That on paper and in reality she looks like absolute dogshit, that she is a pathetic excuse of a Mother, that she doesn't have any sort of assets or savings to her name, that she lies about anything and everything. Surely this dimwit looks within and knows she is the epitome of dropkick?!
My own personal experience with a Borderline mother is that no, she doesn’t. She does not see herself objectively.
To the extent that she identifies any part of her dumpster fire life as a problem (a lot of it she doesn’t take issue with, pulling Ever out of schools constantly for example) she believes that all of her problems are caused by other people and she is a perpetual victim.

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Do you think she was referred to a CBT practitioner and instead of seeing one, decided to pretend to be one?

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Because then she wouldn’t have been able to get 17 shocked faces, 16 angry faces, and 5 hearts!
Shes SO persecuted and she wants everyone to know about it. Always fishing for that sympathy!

P.S. …
“This has been reported to the police, get off my page …”
(My page that I personally let you on to when I accepted your follow and that I could eject you from any time I wanted to.)
Oh, the drama! 🤡

IMG_0113.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
So she has always given dangerous crackpot medical advice and mental health advice, but now she’s outright lying about her qualifications? What’s next? Brain surgery in her garage? The gall of this bogan bitch.

• Angry

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
I mean I’m entertained by the left pregnant narrative and Leila’s shenanigans but truly… it’s been done to death. Leila it was 2016. Time to move on. The fact she creates an entire identity around it and assigns so much more meaning is so embarrassing. It must’ve been the only real relationship she had and it clearly wasn’t a big deal according to Ever’s dad… he was done with the brief relationship and that’s the end of it.

The teeth - they look normal for her age but I do think it’s a big marker of where Leila decides her priorities. She’s not going to think - oh my daughter may need braces or orthodontic work and that will cost thousands. I know people idealise simple lives but the glaring reality is kids cost more money as they get older. Her sitting out on her ass not working for years means they’re both far behind and will just repeat the cycle. She hasn’t prioritised getting gainful employment and building a nest egg. Well aware buying a home is a real privilege but Leila was never going to put hard yards in and buy something small or work her ass off. She doesn’t talk about investing or even making sensible decisions - it’s all rubbish she spends her money on. Buying a purebred cat when you need to move every 12 months on average is fucking stupid. Even her heyday of influencer income is well and truly gone. I wouldn’t give a flying fuck if it were just Leila - but it’s sad her daughter is caught up in it.

Reactions: 16
Girl is DESPERATE!! lol imagine putting half of this dark fraudulent energy into finding actual employment. The lengths this twat has gone to in order not to work is insane.

I feel so sorry for poor Ever, kid has been used as a cash cow since she was in the womb, I would hate for any of Lies vile narcissistic rage to be aimed her way when this latest scam fails

J0J0

VIP Member
What!? ‘In the trenches’ one minute, all-seeing, retreat holding, parenting guru literally the next day 🫠🫠🫠
My daughter is the same age and she’s no angel but seriously - if you’re struggling with her already and she’s an only child, that’s a direct result of your shitty parenting Tarah.

J0J0

VIP Member
First of all … 🤣🤣🤣

Second of all, Substack is a subscription newsletter platform. You are not writing a book, you mutt, you’re blogging.

Anywho, good luck collecting money for your word salad ramblings written with atrocious grammar! 😉👍
Gee what riveting stories will we see? The fact that she does the same thing over and over again with the same miserable failure of a result? Or the fact she’s never travelled anywhere or done anything remotely interesting? Edge of my seat here 🥱
---
The one handed fake typing was the funniest thing I have seen in days!
Right!! The typing didn’t even create a new line so she’s not even pressing the keys 🤣

• Haha
I've met the mum.....sorry......she was not a nice human and not at all the cosy mother Lie-la is wanting us to believe in her latest word vomit 😕

• Wow

skinnypiccolo

So she agrees with modern medicine in the form of an epidural because it is “assisted rest” when she was left pregnant, but not vaccines that literally save lives and reduce the risk of life threatening diseases. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 15