Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA the fake shaking/spasms. My God she is fucking cooked.

Slurred speech!? Constant shakes!? Yet could type out perfect dribble for insta!?

Upper cut yaself Tarzy.

Can you imagine being an Emergency nurse, after a demanding week on your feet dealing with every stressful emergency medical situation you can imagine, going into hour 12 of your harrowing shift and turning around to see this cunt filming herself?

Reactions: 12

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Good luck with your Tween Parenting Retreat, loser.
Let’s see, I did a cursory search of this thread for the past 24 months.
I’m sure I’m missing some but she’s tried to sell:

Soulfull Women’s Retreat
Photography Matsterclass
Conscious Education Masterclass
Trust The Journey Spiritual Growth Masterclass
Lions Gate Portal Divine Mission Masterclass
Intuitive Soul Masterclasses
Magnificence Era Masterclass
How to Launch a Podcast Masterclass
New Moon Women’s Circle
Manifestation Mastery Workshop
Releasing Pain Workshop
Intuitive Business Mentoring Class
Master Resell Rights Course
Anxious Attachment Course
SoLei Social Media Growth Course
The Body Reset Channel
Trauma Informed Grief Coaching

Most never even launched, the other few never completed. So she’s failed at every single one. Every single one.
Between this and @KrittyKat bringing the receipts on the Anna rose thread today, there really is no hiding from your lies and failures when tattlers are around

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
She's SO excited for making just peanuts!!!! 😂😂 Or is it the ego thing because 20 (😱) people have subscribed so far?! 🤣

Oh & talk about that reel being filtered to the max. I hardly recognize her.
So 5 x paid subscribers at $8/month is $40/month and substack takes 10%. So she is excited about $36 for a month. People with actual jobs make more than that an hour. She is such a loser.

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
So she agrees with modern medicine in the form of an epidural because it is “assisted rest” when she was left pregnant, but not vaccines that literally save lives and reduce the risk of life threatening diseases. Make it make sense.
Yes, that is correct. And all nurses are evil. Will she write again how midwives didn't know what they were doing and caused her birth trauma and dislocated her hips.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Thanks for sharing! When I click the link it does tell me who shared the link, and has a profile photo, not sure if you want that out there? Although like most on this thread you are probably already blocked by our prolific writer so it might not matter.
I wondered what happened to it. I started to read it but got interrupted by something else & just came back on here a few hours later to finish reading it. Good idea to delete it though because it did show the name who shared it. 😬 (But thank you for sharing for those who couldn't read it).
@Luvnaps Were you able to read through either article?

One of my favorite parts … after they’ve told her at hospital that they didn’t have a room to put her in. I can just hear her screaming this at the nurse. She wrote this thinking it makes her look like a badass, in reality it makes her look like the shrew we all know she is.

I’ve been left pregnant and I need to feel comfortable and safe!” 😂😂😂

IMG_0479.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Do we know for sure it is CBT as in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy? Or could it be Chakra Bonding Therapy? (I made that up btw) who knows with this grifting bitch.

Unfortunately there are no laws that stop her from claiming to be a therapist. Crazy. She just can’t say she is a psychologist providing CBT.

• Wow
  • Sad

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
[…
Holy fuck. She had better get a job soon so she can pay to fix those teeth. OMG:oops:

Also I am imagining it was closer to 6 weeks. Pathetic bitch.
Funny that you should mention her teeth. I had noticed the other day that in a picture of Ever in profile that her teeth were really badly misaligned and sticking out and I wondered to myself if Leila is going to think it’s important enough to afford braces for her daughter to give up some of the shit she blows money on for herself? Like the monthly salon appointments and constant emergency chiro appts and the fucktonne of expensive snake oil supplements. We’ll see where her priorities lie if she lets that little girl walk around with bad teeth.

• Sad

Libertine

VIP Member
I couldn’t make it to the end. 🥴

My takeaway is that she doesn’t know what the word ‘resonance’ means.

skinnypiccolo

Yes, that is correct. And all nurses are evil. Will she write again how midwives didn't know what they were doing and caused her birth trauma and dislocated her hips.
She’ll probably blame them for her lopsided labia next. She’s a nutcase.

• Haha

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
If she thinks for one second she is qualified to be leading someone through cognitive behaviour therapy I will hit the fucken roof. Like actually. I will report her to anyone and everyone and fucking sink this bitch. CBT saved my life- with the help of an actual psychologist.
One whiff that you’re charging people for it and you’re finished Tarah.
There must be a way to find out if she is actually treating anyone with this therapy. Time to do a deep dive.

She’s still reading here. She shut down her Pinterest board within an hour of it being mentioned here 😂
I’m going to miss following her and her quotes about unavailable men.
---
Nz sister ‘bring me a man who isn’t vaccinated, who cares if he abused his ex wife?’ 🫠

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
She's always hated her mother, they've never had a relationship anything like she described in that fairytale bullshit self-pity "feel sorry for me" post. She only uses her for fake & fraudulent GoFundMe scams & when she needs attention.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Ssoooo … Leila has started posting heavy filtered sensual selfies with her tits out and masculine men drivel again. That can only mean one thing, ladies and germs, and you know what it is! 😉

I did a little recon and guess what I found amongst her new follows of multiple child rearing accounts (she’s got a motherhood retreat coming up that she needs to steal content for to plagiarize as her own wisdom, dontchaknow!). Drumroll please … 🥁 … a new man she’s trying to hook! LOL!

Attachments

• Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Oooohh!
I saw today that she is up to 20 subscribers. I assumed that being listed as a subscriber meant that they were all paying. How can you tell that some pay and some don’t? This is the only screen I can see. Am I missing that info somewhere? Or is that only something you can see if you have an account?

* Substack takes 10%++ for each subscription. Info from their website attached.
She's SO excited for making just peanuts!!!! 😂😂 Or is it the ego thing because 20 (😱) people have subscribed so far?! 🤣

Oh & talk about that reel being filtered to the max. I hardly recognize her.

Reactions: 11

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I just scanned her Substack and what a load of fucking dribble 😂
So bad. There really is nothing like reading a piece from someone who thinks they are a gifted writer and it’s apparent that they have never even taken a writing course. The grammar is atrocious (surprise, surprise). The tone is sophomoric and melodramatic. It’s pretty cringeworthy.

She claims that Scott’s family asked her to have a “late term” abortion - at 12 weeks 4 days (def. NOT late term). 🙄 She was so upset that day that she attempted suicide with a 10 meter extension lead, however she conveniently leaves out any details before, during or after her supposed attempted hanging like how/where she did it, who found her, did she have to be cut down, why does she not have a scar around her neck? Maybe after she reads this she’ll create those details for a later chapter.

Reactions: 11