Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
Thanks for sharing! When I click the link it does tell me who shared the link, and has a profile photo, not sure if you want that out there? Although like most on this thread you are probably already blocked by our prolific writer so it might not matter!
---
I just read the article as best I could, she thinks she is Carrie Bradshaw. Of course she had a nurse be rude to her when she was about to give birth - with all her self reflection while “tripping balls” it hasn’t dawned on her that she might be the reason that every interaction she has with a stranger is an unpleasant one? The whole post is the usual embellished drivel, liela the poor heroine fighting against the odds, attempting to rewrite history again. Yawn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
That poor girl has been completely uprooted how many times in her short life? She’s living with a mother who is (allegedly) chronically ill and constantly on death’s door. I don’t think it’s at all surprising that her behaviour has been tricky. Leila doesn’t need to be looking at Ever, she needs to look at herself.

I don’t know why she doesn’t lean into the photography. I feel like she could make a decent little living on that.
Too much effort. There is time investment, deliverables and deadlines involved. She wants no part of that! Except to try to run the odd sale to pay a looming bill.

Libertine

VIP Member
Unfortunately there are no laws that stop her from claiming to be a therapist. Crazy. She just can’t say she is a psychologist providing CBT.
I believe it’s fraud, or at least a scam, and there’s an online police portal to report things like this.

Psychology is a regulated profession, like medicine, psychiatry and law.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
So, I have contacted the fraud team again in Centrelink regarding this new job and what she is offering. I took a photo of the post above from @itsnotaboutthepasta and attached it to the email. Unfortunately, her handle isn't showing so they might want more info to see it's her.

Have there been any updates on the P.I and the court case Liela has pending on her haters? it has to be at least 7 years since she engaged a lawyer and the QLD cyber security branch…when will the wheels of justice turn poor Liela’s way?

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
This dropkick giving out dating advice. The audacity! 😂
In your almost 4 decades on earth there hasn’t been a single man who stuck around longer than 6 months. It’s past time to admit that you are a resounding failure at relationships. The only thing you’ve been consistent with in your whole life is being single.

(Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you’re pushing 40 and are making childish, cringeworthy lip sync reels pretending to look like someone else with a clownish filter?)

Attachments

• Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Oh now she's a "Spiritual Visionary & God Led Medium"?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF?!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆 GEEZ, she changes professions more often than I change my underwear (not really). But what an unbelievable con artist she is. Will it ever end?!

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I've met the mum.....sorry......she was not a nice human and not at all the cosy mother Lie-la is wanting us to believe in her latest word vomit 😕
That supports a long held hunch that I’ve had that Leila gets her Borderline and dysfunction from her mum. The things she’s described her mum doing during arguments sounds exactly like the toxic shit Borderlines pull. My guess is that the apple didn’t fall far from the tree and Leila comes by her personality disorder honestly, from her mum. This post sounds like Leila mourning the relationship with her mum that she never had but wishes she did and polishing it up for public consumption.

Last edited:

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
Thanks @Michy02 🫶🏻 I know we should do a recap on the first page but she has been so boring of late, I don’t even know if there is anything notable to recap, but here I go.

Other than a couple of heavily filtered lip-sync videos, liela has not been showing her smug face lately. Her posts have been extra boring, culminating in a couple of cryptic posts amongst the trad wife ones and then suddenly going private, baby girl is shook about something.

Her buddy crystal has also dropped some interesting facts into the mix with the revelation “her friend who has been trolled for 7years” hired a PI and now knows who the “only about” 10-15 people on tattle are. Further confirmation something is going down when they drop the fake PI into the chat #tattlerattle

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Back on the transplant story. SMH. I guess she is trying to instigate people to send hate to the hospital now? She really is shockingly fucking dumb. I have a hard time believing she even had the basic intelligence to graduate from high school.

I repeat, Leila … she wasn’t denied care, she REFUSED care. You rabid fucking vermin.

IMG_0346.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
I have one kid doing the HSC as well as an emotional 14 yr old and some days I want to run into the sea. 8 was a piece of cake.

• Heart

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Sooo has she already written her book but it didn't feel right? Or is she writing it now chapter by chapter?
Screenshot_20240620-150931_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240620-151002_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

basketballbelly

Not only this, the girl had a condition - I can’t remember the exact name, but where her body attacks donor cells. Even blood donor transfusions, this girls body attacked it. Imagine what putting in a set of donor lungs would do? Her little body would have rejected it. She needs to take 36 seconds to educate herself and not just pick and choose information that suits her narrative.
I read she had Graft versus Host disease from a failed bone marrow transplant for her acute Acute Myloid Leukemia and therefore not eligible for the transplant list

• Sad

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I feel like Leila was up early trying to figure out her next failed attempt at money-making, thought ‘all my friends have been holding retreats and making money, yeah that’s the ticket!’ and then decided that the tween angle was as good an excuse as any to hold a retreat of her own. (Her bestie Kellie has been holding motherhood retreats too, and you know she’s seething about Crystal’s success at her retreats).

BUT … being the blatant swindler that she is, she didn’t even bother to implement the whole make-believe set up of “I’m in the trenches mama, are you too?” properly. She should have strung it out over at least a week with interactive posts with her following to make it believable. Instead she went from the setup post to the advertising post with a few hours. That’s just how shameless and greedy she is. Don’t get me wrong, I fully believe that Ever acts out against her mum’s wild mood swings. But I think this whole navigating tween angst post was just her ham-handed excuse to hold a retreat from the very beginning. She’s just too scammy to even bother attempting to make it believable that anything evolves organically with her anymore.

Meanwhile this woman who commented on her post appears to have way too much common sense to be a Leilawildy acolyte …

Attachments

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Does anyone have a Substack account that they can access to check and see what Leila Wildly (that’s her account name over there also) is charging for her subscription? They won’t let you see what the cost is unless you login and I don’t have an account.

P.S. she has 11 subscribers so far, although one of them is Helinor. LOL. Surely she’s not charging her sister, who subsists on government benefits, to read her drivel? 🫠
$8/month $80/year

• Haha
  • Wow

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Do we know for sure it is CBT as in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy? Or could it be Chakra Bonding Therapy? (I made that up btw) who knows with this grifting bitch.

Unfortunately there are no laws that stop her from claiming to be a therapist. Crazy. She just can’t say she is a psychologist providing CBT.
Maybe she got CBD oil mixed up with CBT?!

• Haha