Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
I’m dying to know who pays for the brunch since she charges $220 for the intuitive business sessions to start with …
That's one long ass sentence there, full of a useless word salad & seasoned with a touch of bullshit. What the hell does she know about spirituality?!

Reactions: 3
Thanks for sharing! When I click the link it does tell me who shared the link, and has a profile photo, not sure if you want that out there? Although like most on this thread you are probably already blocked by our prolific writer so it might not matter!
---
Thank you! Yes, blocked for a long time now but also sharing from a friends account who lent me her login for her paid subscriptions so she wouldn’t be happy with me 🫣

beigebabe

VIP Member
What’s the story with this girls dad claiming it’s vaccine related? Is she related to this family 😳

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Someone needs cash. She still only has 5 paying subscribers on her substack.
Where can you tell that only 5 are paying subscribers? Can you screenshot the page that tells you that? The list I’m looking at shows 27 subscribers but doesn’t differentiate whether they are paying or not. I’m clearly not looking in the right place. Lol.

nw26

Just a random thought about the sister about endo if anything those activity’s would not cause. I have endo and same as my sister from what I’ve read they think going through puberty early is a key factor that they see. I know a lot of horse riders and gymnasts and those sports actually delayed their periods/puberty until a lot later than most.

beigebabe

VIP Member
Yeah, I’m curious as well. Has the dad made the claim that it’s vaxx related or did Leila draw that conclusion herself? I’m not local so I’m not familiar with the details.
I saw stories by the dad, or so he says anyway, who is making the same claims 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have only watched her stories and linked stories so haven’t had a chance to have a proper look, beyond this fuckwit.

Reactions: 2

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Thanks for sharing! When I click the link it does tell me who shared the link, and has a profile photo, not sure if you want that out there? Although like most on this thread you are probably already blocked by our prolific writer so it might not matter!
---
I just read the article as best I could, she thinks she is Carrie Bradshaw. Of course she had a nurse be rude to her when she was about to give birth - with all her self reflection while “tripping balls” it hasn’t dawned on her that she might be the reason that every interaction she has with a stranger is an unpleasant one? The whole post is the usual embellished drivel, liela the poor heroine fighting against the odds, attempting to rewrite history again. Yawn.
Thanks for sharing! When I click the link it does tell me who shared the link, and has a profile photo, not sure if you want that out there? Although like most on this thread you are probably already blocked by our prolific writer so it might not matter.
I wondered what happened to it. I started to read it but got interrupted by something else & just came back on here a few hours later to finish reading it. Good idea to delete it though because it did show the name who shared it. 😬 (But thank you for sharing for those who couldn't read it).

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
There are some doozys out there of Madam Monat. She has a lot of nudes doing the traps, she's never been afraid of letting all the bits be on show.
Yeah, she’s very comfortable with that. I’m sure she would be on Only Fans right now instead of slinging shampoo had she not had her implants removed.

Justbeige

VIP Member
Wow! In just a few weeks she’s suddenly been studying SO HARD and is qualified as a trauma informed grief coach 😂 No wonder she’s public again, her engagement from 40k followers is tragic.

View attachment 2977397

Can’t wait to see proof of her studying 🤔 bets are that Gabrielle doesn’t have her question answered.

Fraudster has been hard at work while on private to appear to be legit it seems….curious.
---
🫠🫠 allergic to blue light (as she uses her phone) and vax injected meat…I wonder if she knows anything about farming and where her lamb comes from?
Organic ozempic.

• Haha