Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Good luck with your Tween Parenting Retreat, loser.
Let’s see, I did a cursory search of this thread for the past 24 months.
I’m sure I’m missing some but she’s tried to sell:

Soulfull Women’s Retreat
Photography Matsterclass
Conscious Education Masterclass
Trust The Journey Spiritual Growth Masterclass
Lions Gate Portal Divine Mission Masterclass
Intuitive Soul Masterclasses
Magnificence Era Masterclass
How to Launch a Podcast Masterclass
New Moon Women’s Circle
Manifestation Mastery Workshop
Releasing Pain Workshop
Intuitive Business Mentoring Class
Master Resell Rights Course
Anxious Attachment Course
SoLei Social Media Growth Course
The Body Reset Channel
Trauma Informed Grief Coaching

Most never even launched, the other few never completed. So she’s failed at every single one. Every single one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I can’t say I’ve been asked for my vaccination status at all since the early days of the lockdown ended? I find it hard to believe she’s been treated differently because of that.

Reactions: 27

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
‘This one wild life’ WTF?!?! Have I missed something? What is so wild about her life?!? Apart from the entertainment she provides Tattlers, she is a nobody, boring and well below mediocre.

Unless she is using her 🤪psYChIc🥴 abilities to predict she will be the next Belle Gibson? 🫠
That was my thinking. You are a single mum of one daughter living in a rental house in regional NSW. The furthest you have travelled in the past five years appears to have been to other places in regional NSW. You don't go out much. You don't have a job. You don't volunteer (except for when you foster animals that are never seen on screen). You take photos on the beach. You have a dog and cat. You pretend to read people's emails and make stupid predictions about their life.

WILD. WILD. WILD.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh is this the mum she had constant conflict with? That she and Elle disowned when her Mum asked the hospital not to let her visit? The one she was allegedly begging (her own words that have since been deleted in a ✨rebrand✨) the Drs to let her go? The one that she has cut out of her life more than she has shown pics of her boobs? Sounds like it was a really healthy relationship that she misses so much.

Reactions: 24

J0J0

VIP Member
If she thinks for one second she is qualified to be leading someone through cognitive behaviour therapy I will hit the fucken roof. Like actually. I will report her to anyone and everyone and fucking sink this bitch. CBT saved my life- with the help of an actual psychologist.
One whiff that you’re charging people for it and you’re finished Tarah.

• Heart

J0J0

VIP Member
Aww cmon guys, let’s not pick a child to pieces, especially an innocent one that has to deal with Tarahs shit every minute of her life. Her teeth actually look very usual for her age, they’re still coming down and making space to settle into.
My child’s look about the same right now and she’s cute as fuck.

• Heart

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Oh look, the ignorant bogan is railing against vaccinations being required for transplant patients. Transplant patients who will have to be on immunosuppressants post surgery so they don’t reject their new organ and are therefor at an exponentially higher risk of getting sick and dying from any virus they catch.

Hey dumbass, vaccinations have always been a critical part of transplant protocol, since way before Covid. Given the scarcity of available organs and the literal hundreds of thousands of patients waiting years for them, in extensive states of sickness and incapacitation - hospitals are ethically bound to do everything they can to ensure that a patient who receives a transplanted organ has the greatest chance of survival and the organ will not be wasted. (We all know you don’t know what are ethics are so maybe look it up …)

They don’t approved anti-vaxxers for the same reason they won’t give a new liver to a raging alcoholic who refuses to stop drinking - because that person won’t commit to adhering to every possible precaution to maintain their health.

The hospital didn't refuse the organ for this girl - SHE DID and her parents did. She decided that she would rather refuse that organ and die than to get a safe and effective vaccination that hundred of millions of people have taken without issue.
The same doctors that they trust to perform a lung transplant, say the vaccine is safe and critical to protect the new lungs post transplant. But they won’t trust them regarding the vaccine. I don’t even laugh at this point. The repercussions of their stupidity (or in the case of the child- brainwashing) speaks for itself here

• Heart

timtams

Is she for real. I have a Bachelor's and Masters degree (5 years at uni) and additional training in CBT in order to use it. She probably read one paragraph about it and has decided that she is now a "practitioner". I actually struggle to believe that she could have any genuine followers, and if she does they must be stupid af like she is.

Reactions: 23

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Oh look, the ignorant bogan is railing against vaccinations being required for transplant patients. Transplant patients who will have to be on immunosuppressants post surgery so they don’t reject their new organ and are therefor at an exponentially higher risk of getting sick and dying from any virus they catch.

Hey dumbass, vaccinations have always been a critical part of transplant protocol, since way before Covid. Given the scarcity of available organs and the literal hundreds of thousands of patients waiting years for them, in extensive states of sickness and incapacitation - hospitals are ethically bound to do everything they can to ensure that a patient who receives a transplanted organ has the greatest chance of survival and the organ will not be wasted. (We all know you don’t know what are ethics are so maybe look it up …)

They don’t approved anti-vaxxers for the same reason they won’t give a new liver to a raging alcoholic who refuses to stop drinking - because that person won’t commit to adhering to every possible precaution to maintain their health.

The hospital didn't refuse the organ for this girl - SHE DID and her parents did. She decided that she would rather refuse that organ and die than to get a safe and effective vaccination that hundred of millions of people have taken without issue.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Libertine

VIP Member
Of course we’ve only seen what Leila has shown, but Leila, her mother and Elle just don’t strike me as a gentle parenting family where comforting words are murmured, hair is gently tucked behind ears, chicken soup is lovingly prepared, reassuring squeezes are given and there’s always a bear hug ready and waiting.

In fact, Leila appears less ‘curling up and talking it out’ and more ‘screaming like a banshee and swearing like a fish wife’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Refusing to vaccinate is reasonable grounds for refusing a transplant, just because it shows that the person involved won't follow medical advice. The science behind vaccines is proven many times over and has complete support from the vast majority of the medical community, so if a patient can look at all that and go nope, i know better then no one would trust them to follow post transplant protocol either. I mean, someone literally died to make those organs available and other people will die waiting for their name to come up - no one is going to waste that gift on someone who may well turn around afterwards and decide colloidal silver and echinacea is all they need, or whatever nonsense they spout.

As for her substack - lol. "For anyone who has ever said 'your words are magic' this one is for you"...yeah. Magic words Leila, lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Have you tried whispering “SHHHH” in her ear?
Maybe a kinesiologist or spinal energetics to release trapped emotions? Whatever it is I’m sure it sits within her kidneys and liver.

IMG_0599.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

skinnypiccolo

That is seven minutes I will never get back. There are so many glaring inconsistencies in this pile of dribble with what she has presented to us since she was left pregnant (quite literally the only consistency in her narrative).
Yes, the grammar is absolutely atrocious and had she indeed had some degree of talent in creative literature, she would know that the excessive use of “I” is a cardinal sin. This is an ode to herself, and much like her other endeavours, half baked, wildly delusional and littered with inaccuracies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s always so thirsty and dramatic. I wish I could find the screenshot of the awful post she made about her mother.

I did find this one though, I wonder if the client ever received her refund? 😂

IMG_2652.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

beigebabe

VIP Member
First of all … 🤣🤣🤣

Second of all, Substack is a subscription newsletter platform. You are not writing a book, you mutt, you’re blogging.

Anywho, good luck collecting money for your word salad ramblings written with atrocious grammar! 😉👍
The lengths some go to, to avoid employment.

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
She’s in the trenches. JFC. I have a 15 year old daughter who is an emotional wreck, eggshell city and a daughter turning 18 in 5 weeks, give me the trenches with an 8 year old any day. I’m trying to navigate having a child who is considered an adult, who is still at school, living under my roof and work out rules and boundaries around having her freedom, keeping her grades up, driving, being allowed into bars etc and making sure she stays as sensible and responsible as she currently is wanna swap Lielar?

• Heart

Pindawg

VIP Member
Oh sure, treated differently because of the vaccine, not because the medical staff could tell her performative leg shaking episodes which she was busy filming (without a shaky hand) were as fake as her filler.
oh excellent
she's back to rising up
we're back there again

• Haha

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Ok I've read her 7 lives or 7 years or whatever that fiction was. But there are so many in inconsistencies.

So she was almost 13 weeks pregnant when BF left (but they'd bought outfits and argued over a pram?), then she sat for days until his family came and collected his things. But still only 13 weeks. Then she sat for more days staring into a wall on her room before the cord incident. But at the hospital they were saying 12 weeks 4 days pregnant.

Also who found her? Who called the ambulance and her dad? Did she get herself down and call an ambulance? Sounds like a perfect attention seeking Leila move to me....

My favourite part might be this starving and famished sentence though. She's referring to them as opposites but both words mean the same thing....unless I am just a pleb and don't understand words the way wordsmith Leila does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
It’s always so funny to see how dedicated she is to each new identity as she creates it. Up writing since 4am, a video with her fingers fake gliding across the keyboard. Maybe she should become an actor 😅🤣
With just her left hand! 😂

My question is how can we be sure that this isn’t her responding to her 5 week backlog of $90 10-minute email readings, like the last time she filmed herself furiously typing on her laptop?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18