Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I couldn’t be bothered listening to all that drivel but I imagine with all of those tremors, tingles and broken plates she has ceased operating a motor vehicle?

Reactions: 14
A glass of red wine has caused her to "regress". I can't 😂
I think this is extra funny as a few years back she claimed to be allergic to alcohol and was deathly ill after having 1 cocktail the previous evening, certainly not because she overdid it and couldn’t handle a regular hangover 🤡

The hypochondria with this one…

• Haha
Reactions: 14

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
This chaps my ass to no end. No he hasn’t. You’ve never once been close to death, you malignant liar. Unless they are giving you CPR a chiropractor doesn’t provide life saving care in any way, shape or form. They in no way have the skill to treat anything that is life threatening. She is demented. Absolutely pathological.

Attachments

Reactions: 13

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
The in person readings are the same price as last time, $480/hr. That’s $100 more than the one hour zoom readings.
The “email readings” are $90.
$480 in a cost-of-living crisis. Is she for real, a lot of people don't have a spare $48.00. Shes desperate for money. I can now send this to Centrelink. Thankyou.

• Heart

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Sooo. With all those 'bookings' you would have had thousands of dollars appear in your bank account Tarah, if it were true then wouldn't you query all this phantom cash in your account that would be the amount your scam charges per hour? No? Didn't think to look into it?
You are right. Considering the carry on when her $35 monat money was paid each week she would know to the $ what's in her account.

• Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
She did move @beige byron boss babe!
Literally right around the corner from Crystal in Lennox Head. They both moved house about a week or two apart back in November. Leila claimed she had to move because she was pushed out of her old neighborhood because of the price of housing but managed to end up in a brand new build at the beach. So clearly cost wasn’t the issue. I’m convinced she moved to find a man - she realized she wasn’t going to meet anyone stuck back in the mountains. Here is her melodramatic post about it. She must have been catching hell from her followers for pulling Ever out of her 5th school in 2 years just so Leila could play house in a new, exciting location. (I’m sure she has been convinced that every move was a fresh chance for her storybook romance to happen and she would live happily ever after there. Nothing is ever about prioritizing her child, it’s all about Leila’s prospects to create a new narrative about her sad life)
I don't even remember reading that before so thanks for reposting. What a load of bullshit word salad. It shows how easily she's triggered.

I couldn't believe this paragraph: "There are children like my daughter who move around with her solo parent that know stability is in arms of their mother, that it doesn't come from a house or a school". You idiot Lie-la, school was the only place she could find stability except you keep pulling her out of them. Because YOU are the most unstable mother ever!

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
It sure is a curious decision to launch an expensive $900 course with no follow-up community interaction at all. Three days ago she slapped those slides up and not a peep since. No pre-recorded video introduction to hype it that explains more about the course and what you get for your money. She didn’t go live to talk about it and engage her followers and answer their questions about it. Hell, she didn’t even post any responses to her Q&A box she put up for it, fake or otherwise. She’s requiring a $200 deposit for a class 10 days away but isn’t putting any energy at all into promoting it. Just 5 vague Canva slides. She is so lazy she can’t even make the effort to market her scams anymore. SMH.

You know what she did put energy into though? Pretend choking up and fake holding back tears in multiple melodramatic videos talking about her latest fake ailment. God she’s a mess.

Ask Ever when she’s an adult Liela. Every adult I have ever met who attended various schools at the whim of a parent’s desire and impulsivity or due to a parent’s work (clearly NOT the case for Liela) HATED IT and hold a current view of their parent(s) as being selfish, unpredictable and unreliable.

Is there a service that’s similar to lip reading, but translates typing.
I’d love to know what Lies was pretending to write.
---
*rebrand*!!!

• Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Don’t message her about a diet plan, you guys - because we all know she doesn’t have one! 😂

View attachment 2802114

Leila’s trotted out her greatest hits again, fear mongering and victimhood!
Girl, shut up. Seriously, nobody gives a fuck. 🥱
Hey LIES, did a NEUROLOGIST diagnose you with this "Peripheral Neuropathy" that you're now "deep in healing from"? 🙄 Did he/she do all the tests listed below to diagnose it? Yeah, didn't think so.

Attachments

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
That story is a trap to make people ask her questions about her new lover. Someone’s not getting enough attention, must create new waves for more attention.
Yup! 1000%

Also, I hope her guy is smart enough to keep it wrapped because you just know miss low tox is not on any birth control. She wouldn’t dream of putting those chemicals in her body and compromising her feminine frequency. As we’ve all been predicting for years, I’m sure she’s going to make a last ditch effort to get pregnant before her eggs dry up so she can stay on Centrelink benefits and doesn’t have to get a job for the next decade. If she’s lucky enough to rope someone into marriage against their will with it, even better.

uglyguccislides

That is bloody hilarious! Yes I’m sure one of the wealthiest and most powerful women on the planet would participate in a staged fake romance for a bit of cash 🤣
---
Lies is probably just jelly Tay is getting some strong male energy and she ain’t

• Haha
I can’t help but laugh thinking about this sad sack setting up the camera just to film herself swinging around in a chair.

Attachments

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
We need a timeline of her new launches and sales with dates, I’m sure they’ll all line up to be close to rent day 💰

On another note, Allira’s son must be so uncomfortable with her over sharing and posting constant photos of him. I feel sorry for him.
---
Speaking of which….why do I sense she’s speaking to Lies 😂 am I pYSChIc
That’s hilarious. She’s salty at somebody. 😂 I guess we’ll have a better sense if Leila bothers to show up to this Monat event in Brisbane.

Allira sure is dick swinging about work ethic and ‘getting out what you put in’ for a sad middle-aged woman with no career having to resort to slinging shampoo for a living, living in a cracker box in Tasmania and wearing $10 Bottega knock-off earrings from Amazon.

• Haha

delicioustrifle

I’m giggling at the thought that Lies thinks she can maintain a ‘container’ for TWELVE WEEKS!!! Haha that’s a lifetime of seasons in her world.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
So she’s gotten her blood work done ~ not by an MD ~ by a naturopath/bitcoin trader!
Omg, I’m wheezing you guys!! This is the mystery guy showing her her star-shaped blood cells 😂💀

Who wouldn’t trust a crypto bro to diagnose your nuRo-pAth-Y?
Fuck me, she’s hilarious!

Attachments

• Haha