Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is it a ‘regression’ triggered by red wine, or is it a hangover after one too many glasses of Merlot mixed with horse wormer? Yay or neigh?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
Fk it.

His name is Al Bitic.

From all my digging, this is what I've found.

-Name is Al Bitic but also listed as Almir Bitic
-He's Bosnian
-Insta profile attached
-Insta profile of his work attached (which he often uses to comment)
-2 x fb profiles attached
-Tiktok is private but the same name
-Married either in 2013 or 2017 (see explaination below)
-2 sons
-Potentially also a daughter (screenshot of comment made on a photo with his wife and a little girl that has me suss)
-1 brother who's married with 3 boys, parents who adore him and their grandkids
-Works as a shopfitter in Sydney
-Loves cars and all that stuff and sells on fb marketplace (that's how I found his address)
-Some time early to mid 2023 he joined RMK the cult like men's group ran by Craig Cassidy
-He and Lies met in August 2023 when he was on one of the RMK retreats that Lies was photographing
-She started following him shortly before her gym selfies started, then he started following her back.
-Her following the Bosnian accounts recently before and after they went off grid together was a dead giveaway.

I could be wrong though! But I've gone down that many rabbit holes matching up photos and dates, life events and comments. It's become a fun hobby!

The one thing I can't figure out is whether he's still married. He has wedding photos on his old fb profile from 2013 and his new profile had him listed as married with the life event dated 2017 (which has now been removed). The wife looks the same so he could've just added the life event in 2017 on his new profile unless he's been married twice. I can't find any profiles for his wife though to do some digging on her to see whether they're still together. So that's the dead end I was at until he removed his married status that I noticed today.

All the screenshots attached.

I won't share his immediate or extended family as I don't think that's fair. Also won't share his address (against the rules but also I'm not that bad).

Really hope someone has more because this has been fun! Or those that have done some digging, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Lies, we know everything.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
“My life was put in danger because they wanted to silence me”. Calm down there, Joan of Arc. You are an illiterate mummy blogger, you’re a pissant in the scheme of things. There is no grand plan to take you out. For fucks sake, the narcissistic grandiosity from this one never ceases to entertain. Next thing you know she’ll be comparing herself to Navalny. No, scratch that, she’s too ignorant to even know who he was (RIP).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn’t look to sick when I saw her walking around shopping at tweed city yesterday … wanted to take a photo but had my kid with me … with her new hyperfixation outfit on; jeans, tiny singlet and white blazer, fivehead on display with a pulled back pony!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Lol how does she have a smoothie for breakfast but skip lunch because she fasts in the morning.

Does she have a smoothie for lunch and skip breakfast maybe.

She really lacks the basics.....🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Kip

My husband (who is on the senior leadership team of a small consultancy) is in business strategy meetings for the next 2 days with their business consultant they fly in from another country every 6 months. I should just tell him to.. *checks notes* harmonise the relationship between his spirit and soul. Omg.. so many lols. Where does this chick pull this stuff from?!

• Haha

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
Congratulations to @Dreamer01 for our winning title, in full: Leila Stead #17 Ya girl is now wild. Your favourite spiritual guide. Keen for peen #nofilter seen. In my quiet era Centrelink pays for my mirror.

You win a some monat hair oil to start your receding hairline journey and a nude swim with the wildly woman herself.

quick recap so you know what part of the liela cycle we are currently in.

- new user name - Leilawildly. Claims to have changed her name by mistake and now she can’t change it.
- new illness, diagnosed with a half a brain by a machine in the back of a hemp tshirt shop (seems legit). Like all her other ailments it only impacts her life when she has work or responsibilities she needs to avoid, no problems when the holidays roll around
- new grift on the horizon - offering out business advice (for a fee set by angel numbers of course), she has started so many I’m sure this new venture will be a success
- new vision board - same visions though, wedding, money, a man, luxury car, she’s still so predictable for a “wild” woman.
- new man just around the corner - some clever tattlers seem to have sussed him out and it seems she’s still chasing those “alpha” gym bro types.

the last thread ended with a nude swim and an afternoon bath so update your bingo cards and get ready as her new man should be making his debut soon. When will we get the how to keep a man relationship advice from liela?

• Haha
  • Heart

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Why are people like her so desperate to be ill? My husband has a chronic illness that will take his life sooner rather than later and it amazes me people wish this or fake it.

• Heart

J0J0

VIP Member
Hahahaha imagine setting up your phone filming yourself in a cafe and typing furiously for 15 seconds to look like your doing ImPoRtAnT BiZzNeSs LaDy StUfF 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

therealsmilf

VIP Member
FFS move on mate. Everyone and I mean everyone, has moved on from the COVID vaxxing. Most of us did it, multiple times, and we're all still breathing. Life went on as normal. Your the one still living in the past and your almost claim to fame with a triple j interview. That never aired

Justbeige

VIP Member
Sooo. With all those 'bookings' you would have had thousands of dollars appear in your bank account Tarah, if it were true then wouldn't you query all this phantom cash in your account that would be the amount your scam charges per hour? No? Didn't think to look into it?

• Haha
  • Angry