Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My god she’s a histrionic idiot. What kills me - I empathise with women who have gotten them and yada yada yada - but this is literally your expensive choice. You were not coerced or forced into getting monstrous fake tits, Leila. There are plenty of young, 20 something year old women who decide not to get them so don’t chalk it up to age. This is not exposure to toxic chemicals, this is not a deadly company taking shortcuts and giving people cancer- you literally decided to go and get elective surgery and you’re trying to pass it off as a generational or super common issue and you’re crusading for the greater good… Jesus Leila.
This always gets me too. She got her implants early 2010s? There have been stories and info put out in the media about the real and potential negative impacts of them since the 1990s. She had access to the internet. She wasn't a victim of coercion and manipulation or some huge conspiracy of silence.

Reactions: 13
That’s a really weird first date though. A bath in the bush with someone you’ve never met in real life before, sounds scary and unsafe.
---
That’s a really weird first date though. A bath in the bush with someone you’ve never met in real life before, sounds scary and unsafe.

ThisGorjuzpiece

Imagine seeing a memory and being so surprised at the fact you ordered $1 jewellery pieces from Alibaba and sold them for ridiculous prices. I wonder If she also remembers telling everyone she would need to teach the person she sold Golde to how to "Make" the jewllery pieces 😳

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Allira creaming her jeans over the Monat party, like she’s living the high life.
Tell me you’ve never had a grown-up job in your life.
I can’t even count the number of cocktail parties, work functions, client dinners at Michelin rated restaurants, fully expensed trips I’ve been on for work. That sad cocktail mixer in a converted warehouse looks like a beating, tbh.
It is so laughable. I have never been to a work event and spent half the night posting it all over social media.
Firstly - no one gives a fuck
Secondly - I am having too much fun with my industry peers to worry about looking at/ filming the night on my phone.
They are all such losers.

• Haha
I really cannot see the new man hard launching Lies anytime in the future sadly. She can gush about all the romance she’s experiencing but she did the same thing with Canadian cop and they never even met 🫠

Attachments

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I love the subtle shaking of the hand in the bath lol. I know when I'm vomiting and having body spasms the first thing I do is draw myself a bath. She wants attention so badly.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She’s back in her regular cycle of taking people’s money and ghosting them!
It’s always some pathetic excuse with this bitch, isn’t it? Now she’s JUST found out that this has been happening for a while and she’s been missing appointments completely unbeknownst to her. You mean to tell me that people who have paid her hundreds of dollars haven’t bothered to reach out to her when she didn’t show up for their appointments - until now?? BULL. SHIT.

Time to hire another VA and blame it on her, hey Leila?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
It’s always ‘I TOLD YOU’ and ‘me, myself I’ 😂 she’s such a fucking narc.

I’ll always remember how she forced Ever to hold a sign at the protests which said My Mum Said This Would Happen! It’s all about Lie-La 🙄
---
I think these uploaded out of order, sorry 🫶🏾
---
A new business mentorship client but no tag? How curious 😂
The dumb bint Anna Rose posted the same shit yesterday. Both idiots can’t read that the study says being unvaccinated is still worse for your health with more adverse effects.

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Became her own doctor? Bitch, you were in the emergency room with real doctors for most of 2023! The Fk!?!
It’s so odd how she has regularly referred to cleansing toxic people (‘parasites’) from her life. Like that’s a normal thing to have to do. It’s not lady. Your average person might have to rid themselves of a friend or two in their entire adult life. You need to question how things are going if you’re doing this all the freaking time.

• Heart

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
She’s in her “magnificence era” god the narcissism. These women spend far too much time sitting around thinking about themselves.

• Haha
  • Sick

feckles

If I paid $95 and that got delivered, I'd be ropeable. They are absolute lunatics the pair of them.

• Haha

wednesday adams

On another note that Allira chick really really needs to wear a bra . They’re resting on her lap. I mean, I come home and take my bra off after work but it’s in the privacy of my home not on sm. It can’t be good to have those mammaries hanging around like that all day .

• Haha
Hey Lies, you know you can contact Acuity help desk with any issues right? Much faster than asking your followers ya dimwitted mole.

(We all know she doesn’t have bookings, she’s just trying to look busy for the new dick).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
The dumb bint Anna Rose posted the same shit yesterday. Both idiots can’t read that the study says being unvaccinated is still worse for your health with more adverse effects.
Reposting KrittyKat’s posts from Anna’s thread yesterday since they did a great job summarizing the article these brain dead fools are touting as vindication.

Leila - I know you read here - you’re breathtakingly dumb. An absolute simpleton. 😂
Some days I wish it were possible to laugh right in her big, blank face because it would be so satisfying.

(the live link to the Forbes article that KrittyKat included, in case anyone is interested …)
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ariann...ds-but-risk-from-infection-is-far-higher/amp/

IMG_7553.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
“Creating this process and taking myself through it changed my life” … HOW?

Seriously. You’re still a perpetually single mum on Centrelink living hand-to-mouth in another cracker box rental and always complaining about being sick. Same as last year and the year before that and the year before that.

Last edited:
  • Haha

wednesday adams

Probably time for her to stop with the stupid and dangerous protocols and listen to real doctors. If what you’re doing isn’t working maybe try something different.

My guess is she’s throwing in the illness to cover for something - a failed magnificence era, being dumped, failing at monat, or cancelling her prepaid psychic scams on short notice and always having spent the money on a cat.

• Heart
We need a timeline of her new launches and sales with dates, I’m sure they’ll all line up to be close to rent day 💰

On another note, Allira’s son must be so uncomfortable with her over sharing and posting constant photos of him. I feel sorry for him.
---
Speaking of which….why do I sense she’s speaking to Lies 😂 am I pYSChIc

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick