Leila Stead #17 Ya girl is now wild. Your favourite spiritual guide. Keen for peen #nofilter seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Dreamer01 for our winning title, in full: Leila Stead #17 Ya girl is now wild. Your favourite spiritual guide. Keen for peen #nofilter seen. In my quiet era Centrelink pays for my mirror.

You win a some monat hair oil to start your receding hairline journey and a nude swim with the wildly woman herself.

quick recap so you know what part of the liela cycle we are currently in.

- new user name - Leilawildly. Claims to have changed her name by mistake and now she can’t change it.
- new illness, diagnosed with a half a brain by a machine in the back of a hemp tshirt shop (seems legit). Like all her other ailments it only impacts her life when she has work or responsibilities she needs to avoid, no problems when the holidays roll around
- new grift on the horizon - offering out business advice (for a fee set by angel numbers of course), she has started so many I’m sure this new venture will be a success
- new vision board - same visions though, wedding, money, a man, luxury car, she’s still so predictable for a “wild” woman.
- new man just around the corner - some clever tattlers seem to have sussed him out and it seems she’s still chasing those “alpha” gym bro types.

the last thread ended with a nude swim and an afternoon bath so update your bingo cards and get ready as her new man should be making his debut soon. When will we get the how to keep a man relationship advice from liela?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the new thread @shortpoppysyndrome and congrats @Dreamer01.

Love the recap, feel like it's the same with each new thread she's that predictable! We seem to need a new one with each other her cycles / rebrands haha

Reactions: 11
Lol I mean the pants are bad enough but paired with those sandals lol. Such a stylist. And that creek isn’t deep enough to swim in lol imagine coming across that gronk frolicking naked on the rocks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How curious she mentions the ‘Holistic Sisters’ without a tag as a client but a quick search of Holistic Sisters only gives us a company based in the US and another Eliza in Perth? 🤔

Nah it's this one. Although Leila doesn't follow them nor do they follow her.
As a business coach, you'd be following your clients and tagging them in your stories to increase numbers/ traffic, no?
So either she's a tit coach or she's once again caught out in a lie

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahahahal She is working that filter hard!
She wasn’t even that skinny before she had Ever.
Again … Real Leila …

View attachment 2692822

NOT real Leila …

View attachment 2692826
You notice she never posts any video of her actually working out anymore & the ones she posted before were for less than a minute? And she probably stopped after she filmed it?

I'd like her to post a 45 minute hard-core workout. 😆😆 Go for it Lie-la, it's 2024 after all. Show your fake boyfriend what you're made of. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She could at least be consistent with the filters to make it a bit more believable!

She's going in hard with the new man. Getting to know his culture and all that 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She could at least be consistent with the filters to make it a bit more believable!
She's going in hard with the new man. Getting to know his culture and all that 👀
Has he mentioned her on his account yet? Do they actually go out on dates, has he posted any pictures of them together? Or is this all still just her effort to snag him in her trap? I‘ll never understand why women try to pretend to be someone else with heavy filters when they’re trying to get a guy knowing that he’s going to see you in person eventually and realize pretty darned quick that your ass is double the size you led him to believe in your pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I hope this one lasts longer than DingDong, that was only a few months but it was excellent entertainment all the same.

Fond memories of stringing gold chain onto AliExpress pendants 😆

She’s 100% been reading here, what’s so amazing about filming every second of a horse ride I wonder? It’s about time NZ sister actually did something other than posting quotes about how hard her life has been 🤷🏽‍♀️ I wonder if she will get a job this year instead of relying on the NZ government which she hates so much?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope this one lasts longer than DingDong, that was only a few months but it was excellent entertainment all the same.

Fond memories of stringing gold chain onto AliExpress pendants 😆

She’s 100% been reading here, what’s so amazing about filming every second of a horse ride I wonder? It’s about time NZ sister actually did something other than posting quotes about how hard her life has been 🤷🏽‍♀️ I wonder if she will get a job this year instead of relying on the NZ government which she hates so much?
"I am so surprised at what I've done". You mean trying to pass off that you made all this jewelry yourself or that you sourced it in Bali instead of getting it off AliExpress & upselling it for 1000% more than you paid? Yeah, you "done good" (your way of talking) LIE-LA, SCAM ARTIST.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s impressed by what? A craft box full of cheap trinkets? It looks like my niece’s craft corner in her bedroom. How deeply it’s been supported? So deeply you went out of business? Calm down, DeLuLu.

Leila’s Subplot (because everything she posts has a subplot these days) - “look, my king, I’m a driven, multi-passionate, entrepreneur!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.