Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Silence for days and then 5 hours ago she posts a meme about women not tolerating lies. The previous post was on Valentine’s Day and she said she related to women being in the depths and their love being overlooked and taken for granted by a coward. She has also followed a few accounts of random men in the last few days which is pretty subversive for a trad wife wannabe with her sights set on a particular man. Trouble in secretive lover paradise, Lei?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Either. About nine hours by car, but Australians don’t tend to baulk about long drives, or just over an hour by plane. She’s about a ten minute drive from the airport.
The performance of taking a novel with her to the airport, LOL.
It’s a brand new book, the spine hasn’t even been cracked yet. She can’t time the flight arrival any better than that when she’s only 10 minutes away, she has to bring a book to fill her time waiting? What a cool, intellectual wild woman she is! She must think that this guy is pretty cerebral to be pushing the fallacy that she’s a voracious reader so hard recently. The only other time we see her with a book is when she uses one for a prop and it’s usually upside down.

• Haha

Pindawg

VIP Member
Who would she even be if she couldn’t post herself shaking and unwell on the socials though?

Shall we replay just a small smattering of some of her greatest hits for shits and giggles today?
do you reckon she presents at hospital EDs and tells them she's on the horse dewormer protocol??
or would mainstream in the pockets of big pharma doctors not understand that is it helping her and not poisoning her and definitely not causing all these symptoms that they can't otherwise find a cause for so it is not mentioned ...........

• Haha

Maxwell

I don’t think she’s on Ozempic, she hasn’t lost THAT much weight, it’s all filters and photoshop. Plus there’s no way she could afford it.

I love it when Lies gets on her relationship expert bandwagon, she wants so badly to be a trad wife. She has zero idea how to sustain a long term relationship, it’s like asking a vegan for tips on how to cook a (fatty) lamb roast!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Luvnaps

VIP Member
She’s got her blazer on again today, and a watch! Sah professional! (She must be shilling her business coaching …)
To tell us all how she’s designed her life to work only minimal hours. She has created this perfect life. Not from a place of masculine but it’s a gentle flow within her business. (This horseshit nonsense she spews 🥴)

Bitch, you didn’t strategize and juggle and map out a plan to manifest your slothful life. You signed up for Centrelink benefits instead of working, so other hardworking taxpayers could support you. THAT’S how you can be at school drop off and play big girl behind your desk 5 minutes a day and film yourself pretending to workout. There is no big mystery. You’re a fucking WELFARE QUEEN. Nobody needs to pay you to figure out how to do this, all they have to do is quit their jobs and sign up for Centrelink too.
"I've launched successful businesses". Whenever she brags about this I just laugh. Hey Lies, how's that Monat business of yours going? I blinked & you're no longer pushing it. What about your fake-as-fuck jewelry "making" business? That seemed to last less than a year. Your photography business sucks, no surprise there with the shitty online reviews you got. I could go on and on. You're nothing but a giant FRAUD SCAM ARTIST.

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
Hold on. Correct me if I’m wrong. Leila is following the (ex?) wife’s business account but she’s not following his business account on Insta? Is that correct or am I just not seeing where she is following his business? Because if that’s the case, it sure seems like she doesn’t want anyone to know that she is connected to him and she’s stalking the wife.
---
I’m hitting a wall trying to find the (ex?) wife’s Insta. So I know who I’m looking for, does her maiden name on that account also start with a B?
Correct! Lies is following the insta account of the workplace of the ex wife. She is not following his workplace lol

And here you go. I'm going to hell anyway!
---
A few more screenshots showing Al tagging his ex wife and the broken link and the ex wife working with Al

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

wednesday adams

I think he is as well, based on some of the posts he made on his early Facebook page. This seems random but the other thing I noticed is that Leila has just started wearing a bra with any top that’s not a sports bra, which started specifically since the romantic weekend away. I thought the timing to be too coincidental that she all of the sudden would be concerned about her cow udders swinging around in public when she used to take so much pleasure in showing them off. I’m guessing he told her he thought that it was inappropriate. Which would make sense if he was devout, Christian or Muslim.

The picture in the grass is the first picture she posted after that weekend and she is now wearing a bra with her less supportive tank tops which she never bothered with before.

Except of course when she tired a scarf around her tits to go out for dinner 🤣

• Haha

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
"Seeing a real doctor" will never be in her vocabulary. I think that whatever she's supposedly experiencing is due to all the different crap she's doing to her body, both internally & externally. But she could be faking all of it & at some point put up another gofundme.
I think it’s all the crap she’s ingesting making her feel off and her penchant for histrionics. If she has seen a real doctor she wouldn’t have told them about the horse wormer or her other magic potions which will be why they can’t figure it out. Her stupidity really astounds me.

Justbeige

VIP Member
Also. She's describing oxempic issues. I'm on it for I.B.S and gastro intestinal issues and have been before it got popular. That crossed with fucking horse wormer will probably not have you feeling great Tarah you lying scammy fuckwitt.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I mean, it must be fucking nice to be supported by government money so you can lounge around at a beach cafe on a Monday morning on the taxpayer’s dime to workshop what the next scam will be that you’re going to dabble in to pay for your ozempic and salon appointments. Worthless cunt.

———

Seriously though, on top of the receding hairline, Leila has a really weird shaped head.
I’m feeling more and more like she might be descended from xenomorphs from the Alien movie.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

problematicinfluencers

Leilas comment about surprising Ever with the cat when she returns from her dads - is anyone else thinking that this could just be her spoiling Ever upon her return to manipulate Ever further knowing Ever would no doubt come home from her dads miserable and wondering why the fk she has to live with her mentally ill mother. Enter a cat she’s always wanted to keep her wanting to return to mum for the cats sake 😢

I have not worded that well but everything this thing does is manipulative so I could guarantee this cat being gifted upon Evers return from her dads for a strategic reason.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
The one person Lies is going to come up against is Al's mum. Their fiercely protective and don't like marriage breakdowns. There is no way muma bitic will accept her into the family.