Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GemmaBish

I think all traces of Monet have been removed :rolleyes: has that phase finished? Has #MonetLeftUs?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

ThisGorjuzpiece

This has to be the last straw with her holding sessions with children. Where are her qualifications when claiming they have been misdiagnosed? She's claiming she can address speech issues? She has reached new levels of insane.
---
How do you save that live video? She seriously needs to be reported for providing medical advice when she has absolutely no qualifications.

Last edited:

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Hahaha. So sexy! What man wouldn’t be beating down her door with the visual in his mind of her splayed on her bathroom floor, giving herself enemas multiple times a day, with shit running down her legs and her bathroom constantly smelling of a coffee & shit explosion? 🤢 She’s just nasty.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
This isn’t controversial, babe, it’s just straight up pathetic.

Consider just how much of a repellant twat you have to be to acknowledge that you - have no standards or dignity, and have so little to bring to the table in a relationship that you’ll happily settle for any aimless loser looking for a mommy replacement willing to root you, and still not be able to snag a man? What an embarrassment. 😬

Jeezus, who even wants to bother with a man they have to raise like another child? The irony of these bitches proclaiming that they only want an alpha man, but making it clear that what they really want is a beta. Willing to settle for any scraps or sloppy seconds they can get their hands on.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

delicioustrifle

It’s so fucking depressing that NZ sis has to ‘find’ 500 bucks for MRR. If that’s your starting point, get a job.

stinkerella

One thing I’ll give her is a complete lack of self doubt. When all about her falls to shit - failed relationships disastrous businesses scams that no one falls for she just keeps battling on through as a mentor and trainer and higher power like the deluded freak that she is. Someone needs to study her half working brain because I’ve never known anyone like this.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Probably by "Dr" Ashley
If you notice, she very cleverly said that she got her diagnosis yesterday and then went to see Dr. Ashley today. Which pretty much confirms for me that this “diagnosis” was either from another fruitloop in the back of a health food store or just her diagnosing herself online, because had it been an actual MD she would have talked with that doctor directly about treatment/causes. It just doesn’t make any sense that she would have an actual MD evaluate & diagnose her, to then not acknowledge that doctor at all, but fuck off 2 hrs each way to see a chiro to oversee her condition. She also stated that it was she and Dr. Ashley that determined it was from the BII. “This is an onslaught from that, that’s what we believe anyway.” So, again, no confirmation of anything she’s saying from anyone remotely qualified.
(Note: She NEVER talks about seeing real doctors, other than her plastic surgeon.)

The other giveaway to me was her mispronunciation of neuropathy. Had she actually heard a doctor give her that diagnosis and say the word, to her face, she would know how to pronounce it.

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
She's cooked.
Seriously, she's not normal.

Also, the horse paste she's taking. Purchased from the vet. Is that not western medicine? I mean, was it not discovered/ created by a scientist and biochemist?

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
So what pisses in my Wheaties about Lies and munty is the lack of care for the vulnerable. I don't give a rats arse if they don't want any immunisation, but think of others for 5 mins. There are many people out there that if they get the simple cold from someone can have them in hospital. Children with CF whose life is fragile at the best of times, if they contract Covid or a cold. They just don't give a flying fuck. It comes down to common sense and these fuckwits have none.

• Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Oh, but that wouldn’t apply to Leila because tattoos are part of her cultural heritage, just like her cultural heritage somehow automatically exempted her from being a transphobe despite being super vocal about being a transphobe. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Oh... I do feel those prayers coming through.
I'm starting to see the error of my ways... So silly of me to have a job with penalty rates, annual/sick/long service/professional development/carers leave with flexible hours that allows me to balance my responsibilities at home.
Why, oh WHY didn't I join any one of those MLMs pitched to me over the years???? I could have SO MUCH FREEDOM by now!! I could be shilling shitty shampoo and begging people to "join my team! It's so easy to work at home with all my screaming kids!"
God ... I really missed out...😭
Really feeling those prayers from crazy Tay the hunbot
I was thinking of giving up my career, it's just boring Law work. I am thinking I will be a Monat babe. Flick my hair and boobs around, spend 28hrs a day 10 days a week on my phone shilling the poo shampoo. I'm excited cause my 5-figure wage will allow me the freedom to live in a cardboard box under the M5 freeway. I know you will all be jealous, but you too could have a top life like me too babes.

• Haha

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
I don’t understand this bs about ivermectin! Hy are these idiots obsessed with it so much
It’s a not some secret being kept from anyone, it’s used in humans for worms, scabies, nits and malaria ect

I would be more worried about the amount of fucking parasites these idiots are apparently getting then the made up legalities. It was restricted because crazy bitches be crazy, just like they had to stop people stock piling toilet paper. It wasn’t some big conspiracy to stop you from treating parasites. And the dosage is widely available and not a big secret

Seriously stop eating faeces and wash your hands and you might not need some parasite protocol

• Haha
WTF does this even mean? I live in alignment with my purpose, intuition and feminine frequency.
Design your life, sounds like you’re thieving ideas from Crystal now Lies 😆

Imagine receiving support from the government alongside a few grifts and thinking it means you’ve designed your life 😂

I love when these manifestation girlies pretend people want to live like them and actually want to PAY to learn how to have a similar life when they don’t have anything enviable in their own lives?

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Allira creaming her jeans over the Monat party, like she’s living the high life.
Tell me you’ve never had a grown-up job in your life.
I can’t even count the number of cocktail parties, work functions, client dinners at Michelin rated restaurants, fully expensed trips I’ve been on for work. That sad cocktail mixer in a converted warehouse looks like a beating, tbh.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart