Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luvnaps

VIP Member

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Luvnaps

VIP Member
She’s using the British English pronunciation. Aussies, what is the most common pronunciation there? I thought it was more frequently pronounced like the American English version?
Ooooh, I did not know they pronounce it different there. Carry on....😉

Reactions: 1

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Could someone who is not blocked please share her entire grid post? Thx.

Attachments

BeachBaby

VIP Member
I wonder if she follows that byron surfer mum? Can't remember her name. Wears beige linen and has heaps of money. But I bet behind the scenes she hustles.

When you have to ask for DMs about the "psychic readings you did" What a load of crap.
Much vague 😆
---
It looks to me like her skin is starting to sag from the rapid weight loss. They call it Ozempic face. They get thinner but their face ages dramatically.

It might be migrated filler as well. Something is definitely off 😬

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
IVM is related to In Vitro Fertilization.

What is IVM?
In vitro maturation (IVM) is when a woman’s eggs are collected and matured outside the body. This is done as part of an in vitro fertilization (IVF) procedure.
I know. That’s why my first thought was that she was doing a fertility cleanse when she she said detox protocol.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
The status puppy affliction. The only thing he didn’t cover is how these pretentious dickheads “re-home” the dogs when they’re too lazy to train them or provide the appropriate environment. Looking at you, Leila, Crystal and Kellie.

I'm sorry but I couldn't understand half of what he said. 😬