Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I don’t know anything about hematology, but I can do a Google search. (I’m glad someone asked because I spent entirely too long looking into this last night 😂)

Here’s what a normal blood sample looks like under a microscope according to sciencephoto.com. It sure looks a lot like Leila’s blood, screen-grabbed from her video, posted below it.

P.S. She said normal blood cells are supposed to be “perfect circles” and none of hers are. That’s a lie. Red blood cells are supposed to be ‘essentially’ round (a biconcave discoid to be exact - disc shaped with an indentation on one side) with some minor variations. The star shape she was referencing could indicate something as simple as anemia, from what I read. Again, her blood looks normal to a novice’s eye.

I too would love to hear anyone who knows what they are looking at here weigh in on her claims.

IMG_7729.jpeg

IMG_7730.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Hrmm, not exactly. Definitely proof of when they met and then matching up her being away with a new man to her recent follows, it all points to him. Not easy when he lives a flight away though. Give it time, she'll slip lol

She's got to be mocking us though with her most recent follow! Lies, no one's proposing to you babe.
I feel like he‘s trying to keep her on the down-low. Still married? His family wouldn’t accept her? She’s just someone to bone? Maybe. There is no way she would have chosen to not reveal more about him by now if he didn’t tell her to 🤐.

Oh-my-ovaries

Has he mentioned her on his account yet? Do they actually go out on dates, has he posted any pictures of them together? Or is this all still just her effort to snag him in her trap? I‘ll never understand why women try to pretend to be someone else with heavy filters when they’re trying to get a guy knowing that he’s going to see you in person eventually and realize pretty darned quick that your ass is double the size you led him to believe in your pics.
She’s got a new man? So tell

• Haha

Stay Classy

Didn’t she say she was spending the day with that Alyshia friend? Tarah tagged her in her story. Or was the day before? 🤔

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
I feel like he‘s trying to keep her on the down-low. Still married? His family wouldn’t accept her? She’s just someone to bone? Maybe. There is no way she would have chosen to not reveal more about him by now if he didn’t tell her to 🤐.
All of the above!!

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member

Attachments

• Wow

Oh-my-ovaries

Yes, she definitely was caressing her stomach throughout that whole thing like it was a baby bump and not just her fat belly.
---
Girl, we know what your stomach looks like. You’ve shown us.
Even her feet are fat 🤣 Is there part of her body that she doesn’t edit to thirst trap a man

• Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Lol to when she said this. I was bored so I decided to google her name. Imagine googling your name and the first thing that comes up is Tattle with your name and SCAM written next to it.
Wow, that was 3 years ago (had to look it up, lol!). We all knew that was a joke, she can't live without social media.

She’s so embarrassing. It’s the classic spin after she gets dumped though.

Remember her hanging out the car window phase/feeling so freeeee phase after being dumped by DingDong? Not long after she became the Worlds Busiest Psychic Medium. Classic Lies.

Attachments

• Haha