Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
How’s depending on men worked out for you Lies? Alone and not a single asset to your name at 40 💀 Wait I suppose she can always depend on our Prime Minister and his welfare system to get her through
NOT to defend her (never!) but she does have 2 1/2 years before she turns 40. Although I predict she'll be in the same boat then too. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She could at least be consistent with the filters to make it a bit more believable!

She's going in hard with the new man. Getting to know his culture and all that 👀
I hope this one lasts longer than DingDong, that was only a few months but it was excellent entertainment all the same.

Fond memories of stringing gold chain onto AliExpress pendants 😆

She’s 100% been reading here, what’s so amazing about filming every second of a horse ride I wonder? It’s about time NZ sister actually did something other than posting quotes about how hard her life has been 🤷🏽‍♀️ I wonder if she will get a job this year instead of relying on the NZ government which she hates so much?

Attachments

• Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
It’s insane that she gets on to brag about how clear her skin is using a heavy ass filter and thinks people can’t tell. That filter she’s using is hectic. She has used it before, it’s the one that makes her head gigantic. Look at how small it makes her hand look compared to that monstrous face (the human hand, in irl, is roughly the same size as the face) and it makes her normally very meaty arm look like a toothpick.

I’ve attached a still from when she used a similar one back in April when the filter dropped off and you can see the comparison of how huge and alien it makes her face. The yellow line shows the difference in chin placement between filtered and unfiltered.
"The drastic changes in my hair". Yeah, we've noticed your hairline keeps going further & further back. 🙄

It's ridiculous she uses those filters because she looks nothing like that. And does she really think people wouldn't notice the difference in her thighs?!!

Attachments

• Haha

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
Has she forgotten about the podcast?
(Along with the 2 masterclasses she was going to launch so far this year)

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s on Ozempic, she hasn’t lost THAT much weight, it’s all filters and photoshop. Plus there’s no way she could afford it.
I get Tarzy is a pov dog on centrelink BUT Ozempic is only $30 for The Month!? The daily injection one is about $400 for The Month.

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Good to hear another positive review. I think I’ll invest in one!
How long do you use it at a time to get the benefits?
Scroll on to ignore our home sauna talk below:

I often use it for 30-45 mins on the highest level (9) Sometimes I can tolerate it, other times I want a lower slow warm up and sit it on level 4-5. If I can’t be bothered getting super sweaty I sit in it up to my stomach with my upper body out. I do make sure I drink a lot of water prior to going in and getting out.

If I’m sore, 20 mins can give a heap of relief. Note- you have to have your skin covered with either old trakkies and tshirt or towels. But it cools very quickly and 15 mins later I wipe it down with sanitiser wipes and fold it away. People ask how to deal with smell but it dries immediately and I’ve never had issues with it smelling at all.

I use it on my bed and also just on the floor. Depends how comfy I want to be. I love going to infrared saunas, but the wooden benches really drive me nuts so this has been a good investment.

• Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Thanks. I found that post but when I clicked on the link I got a private group response so no luck. You’ll have to keep us posted when you think of it to let us know how many members end up joining.

On a sidenote, Leila’s complexion is horrible. It’s so pebbly. It looks like she’s broken out in a rash and covered everything with foundation. It must be all of the herxing she’s doing 🙄 (Nah, it’s the horse dewormer)

Attachments

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I believe BII is a thing - a friend of mine explained

I Have the MiHigh and can confirm it cooks you nicely- I have actual chronic health issues (Fibromyalgia + ) and it is really helpful
Good to hear another positive review. I think I’ll invest in one!
How long do you use it at a time to get the benefits?

• Heart