Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
According to the journal she shared with the world over ten rambling stories she’s going to find enough money to buy into MRR (market resell rights is a newish MLM, it’s about $500 to buy in 🫣) then she’s going to set up affiliate codes, start her podcast again and then go on speaking tours! With all that money made from her MLM course she’s going to buy land in New Zealand and Australia, get her skippers ticket (has she even sailed before?) and island hop.

I’m all for having dreams and goals but when they’re based around an MLM and the hopes of being an illness influencer it’s just a toxic way to make income.
I know one thing she'll never be & that's a hand model. Those are some manly hands. 😳

Attachments

Reactions: 2

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Btw, zoom in on that face so you can see exactly how “amazing” her skin is now that she’s using Rejuvenique black seed oil. It looks like an orange peel.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Does anybody know why Allira’s oldest son doesn’t live with her? I believe he lives with her parents? Initially I assumed that he was in uni already but he doesn’t look old enough.
I thought he lived with his dad.
This isn’t how I planned it, however I have to surrender to whats here.

My Boy, My First Born, My Baby

Love you so much and enjoy your new adventure with your Dad

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
Omg. Old girl has been having some problems keeping her new man on the hook apparently 😂 This is the guidance Leila has been seeking out …

@Bushpig81, I’m fairly sure I have the new guy narrowed down. Is the one you suspect wearing a wedding ring in his profile pic?
Hrmm, you can't see his hands in his fb profile pic and his IG one is from far away. Even if you screenshot and zoom in, you still can't be sure he's wearing one.

But it could just be me! I am A little Blind! 👀

problematicinfluencers

I lost my Covid Virginity a couple of days after Xmas. I have a friend who is anti vaxxing, anti Drs, gets pissy if a mother doesn't breast feed or opts for a c-section, and she suggested I take Ivermectin if I get Covid again as it will get rid of all the bugs in my body and might help my MS. So maybe I should ditch my Dr and Lie la could be my new Dr and we can skip hand in hand to that hemp shop and they can all treat me. What do Drs these days know anyway. I bet they wish they were as smart as Lie la.
But why are you friends with her? I absolutely could not tolerate someone like that, let alone be their friend 🤯

• Heart

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Can someone who isn't blocked share her entire post. Just from the beginning of what she wrote we know this cat is doomed. And please tell me that she didn't have the cat locked up in that with no fresh air to breath, until Ever opened it.

Attachments

• Sick

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She has trouble pronouncing the word "scheduling". Anyone else pick up on that? She says it twice & she's done it before in past videos.
She’s using the British English pronunciation. Aussies, what is the most common pronunciation there? I thought it was more frequently pronounced like the American English version?

Justbeige

VIP Member
Also. She's describing oxempic issues. I'm on it for I.B.S and gastro intestinal issues and have been before it got popular. That crossed with fucking horse wormer will probably not have you feeling great Tarah you lying scammy fuckwitt.
Sorry. I can't spell. Ozempic.

She’s so insecure about her body isn’t she for someone who has it all together. Love the skin your in baby girl
Exactly! I don’t understand why she edits herself to look completely different when there’s absolutely nothing wrong with how she looks normally. I really hope she stops it by the time her daughter is old enough to notice.