Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
He's definitely seen her before. But the cult like lifestyle he's in doesn't need an attractive female, just someone who wants a big tough man, a protector and someone who'll take care of them.

Look at her recent follows and you'll see where they are. As above, I wouldn't trust an off the grid cabin for a first date either!
Cult-like meaning christian bible thumpers or ‘real king’ misogynists?

Reactions: 2

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
I was thinking of giving up my career, it's just boring Law work. I am thinking I will be a Monat babe. Flick my hair and boobs around, spend 28hrs a day 10 days a week on my phone shilling the poo shampoo. I'm excited cause my 5-figure wage will allow me the freedom to live in a cardboard box under the M5 freeway. I know you will all be jealous, but you too could have a top life like me too babes.
Do it girlfriend. You to could look like this stunning monat boss babe. Think I captured this a day or 2 ago it really doesn't show the true beauty of her fucked up fading hairline but it's still pretty bad. How can those silly bitches not see it.

Attachments

Luvnaps

VIP Member
She’s back in her regular cycle of taking people’s money and ghosting them!
It’s always some pathetic excuse with this bitch, isn’t it? Now she’s JUST found out that this has been happening for a while and she’s been missing appointments completely unbeknownst to her. You mean to tell me that people who have paid her hundreds of dollars haven’t bothered to reach out to her when she didn’t show up for their appointments - until now?? BULL. SHIT.

Time to hire another VA and blame it on her, hey Leila?
She has trouble pronouncing the word "scheduling". Anyone else pick up on that? She says it twice & she's done it before in past videos.

These self dramatising Stead sisters and their word salads.
People ‘crossing oceans to be with me’….no sis, your mate is just flying in to visit. Starting life again by listing a few jobs you stuck to for a few months…but yet hasn’t worked since the lockdowns 🫠

Don’t even get me started on the mess of Liela’s Covid rant. Me, me, me.

Funny how Kellie Soul Stories loves Liela but clearly not her psychic gifts as she goes to every other psychic medium than her 😂
---
FFS move on mate. Everyone and I mean everyone, has moved on from the COVID vaxxing. Most of us did it, multiple times, and we're all still breathing. Life went on as normal. Your the one still living in the past and your almost claim to fame with a triple j interview. That never aired
I kinda wish that had aired as hearing her try to explain her views (sorry, fAcTs) would have been bloody hilarious!

Attachments

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
---
Do we think Al is Muslim? I can 100% see Lies changing religions for a man, remember when she was all about God for a while there?
I think he is as well, based on some of the posts he made on his early Facebook page. This seems random but the other thing I noticed is that Leila has just started wearing a bra with any top that’s not a sports bra, which started specifically since the romantic weekend away. I thought the timing to be too coincidental that she all of the sudden would be concerned about her cow udders swinging around in public when she used to take so much pleasure in showing them off. I’m guessing he told her he thought that it was inappropriate. Which would make sense if he was devout, Christian or Muslim.

The picture in the grass is the first picture she posted after that weekend and she is now wearing a bra with her less supportive tank tops which she never bothered with before.

Attachments

Luvnaps

VIP Member
I say shedule rather than skedule- is that wrong?
It sounds like it depends where you live. Here in America we pronounce it like you wrote, SKEDule. I didn't realize it was pronounced differently in other countries so I learned something new yesterday!

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I mean, no shade for chubby hands from me. Chubby hands are cute, totally fine. But they are a dead giveaway as to how much weight you’re really holding on to. The filters don’t work on those hands, Leila! 😂

It’s the unkempt nails for me. Just a pet peeve of mine. If you’re not going to wear polish at least file and shape your finger nails.

The irony of NZ sister sharing this post when all she does is sit at home on Centrelink payments and share posts from the Holistic Psychologist 🫠 she even stopped her homeopathic study, just like Lies gave up on her kinesiology.

Attachments

Luvnaps

VIP Member
This doesn't even look like her! What the hell is she doing?!

Attachments

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Oh, I definitely think she believes it. 100%. She’s a fucking idiot.
And her whole family are illiterate conspiracy nutcases.

I also think that whatever legitimate health problems she has have been caused by her embracing this bullshit. Her multiple intense cleanses that fucked up her stomach, the ayahuasca trip that fucked up her neurology, the colloidal silver and invermectin annd borax she’s ingesting against medical advice. She’s anti-vax & got Covid at least 3 times and is probably dealing with long Covid. She looks like pure shit right now. When she’s caught without a filter she looks like death warmed over. I have no doubt she’s slowly poisoning herself.

Look at her in these newest pictures and video. She is straight up scary looking lately. Whatever cocktail of snakeoil she’s taking is making her more unattractive by the day. Her hair is thinning and brittle and her hairline is receding faster than ever, her complexion is horrible, her face is drawn and sickly looking with skin sagging, while her body is still strangely bloated looking despite having lost a noticeable amount of weight pretty quickly. Yes that’s Ozempic face but she also just doesn’t look well. She has aged 10 years in 6 months.

Attachments

• Wow

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
Is her new man mates with old bulgy eyed Craig? 😂 That is TOO GOOD!
He’s in the pic 😆😅🤣🤣🤣
---
Oh hang on. I’ve got caught up and we’ve exposed it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Found it!!

She is / was the office manager where he works 😳😯
Was going to say I had found her when I was snooping his biz account. Her profile is private. Was going to just add it randomly to see if she’d accept 🤔 but chickened out lol

Last edited:
  • Haha