Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her irrelevant what people are wearing in Paris article isn’t very popular. She just put it up so she could put her weird tights photo up. Loving herself much
I wonder if green vapes are in at the moment in Paris?
Leigh must be writing the social media posts too for Mamamia. It’s sneak peek, not peak. Any editor with 15 years experience would know that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if green vapes are in at the moment in Paris?
Leigh must be writing the social media posts too for Mamamia. It’s sneak peek, not peak. Any editor with 15 years experience would know that.
Any High School child would know that.

Reactions: 9
She affiliate links a gifted dress, the gifted dress is the payment for you posting it head. She is such a scab it’s disgusting, talk about double dipping, gets gifted a dress and then goes and tries to make money from it. She has zero shame. I thought influencers weren’t supposed to profit off gifts? Or is it they can’t sell gifts? Either way it’s screams SCAB! Money must be tight, looks like the enabler husband is selling his Melbourne property. Im sure she’ll confirm soon or do a rant about how “wealthy” they are 🙄 …..standby

Reactions: 14
Interesting that it’s priced 850-900 when this is the Domain valuation
Domain isn’t always accurate, some things such as renovations aren’t taken into account, also properties in Victoria have to include a price guide(it's on the Domain listing) which shows recent comparable sales in the area

Reactions: 3
Poor fragile LC. While most normal working parents are slaving away at the office/hospital or looking after children, Leigh has hers at daycare to spend the day drinking wine and posting stories about how she is too time poor to clean her mess.

Maybe start with not having so much tit Leigh. And actually looking after your belongings instead of just scabbing free services to do it all for you, you lazy tit. Hate how she blames it on ADHD. She’s just a lazy bleep.

Reactions: 14
It's the same with 'Bez!' 'My Bezzle!' Fuckkkkk shutup.
I still want to know what happened with the other one, I forget her nickname but her real name was Lauren, she was at every girls lunch with that lot then just vanished

Poor fragile LC. While most normal working parents are slaving away at the office/hospital or looking after children, Leigh has hers at daycare to spend the day drinking wine and posting stories about how she is too time poor to clean her mess.

Maybe start with not having so much tit Leigh. And actually looking after your belongings instead of just scabbing free services to do it all for you, you lazy tit. Hate how she blames it on ADHD. She’s just a lazy bleep.
That wardrobe is a disgrace! It would take her 2 hours to get it organised and then just put your tit away when you do your laundry you lazy tit! F me, my mum worked full time, had 4 kids, the house was spotless and dinner on the table each night. My dad helped aswell and I’m in my 40’s so this was back in the days of stay at home mums. I ask mum how she did it her answer, “love I was just organised, you have to be when you work full time, the problem with the new generation of mothers is they have too many distractions and would rather scroll through their phone than keep their house in order” she’s 100% right, it’s pretty simple isn’t it. And I’ve been guilty of it before but Jesus nothing like that tit show!!!!

I gasped at the filth this pig lives in. Hoarding and blaming it on her ‘special brain’ to distract from her deep insecurities about what a horrid person she is. Affiliate links for plastic wardrobe organizers incoming.

Reactions: 12
I gasped at the filth this pig lives in. Hoarding and blaming it on her ‘special brain’ to distract from her deep insecurities about what a horrid person she is. Affiliate links for plastic wardrobe organizers incoming.
I don’t know why she doesn’t just hire a cleaner for a few hours per week! Having a clean and tidy house helps soothe neurotypical brains in my own personal experience. Why would you struggle through living like this if you didn’t have to? I don’t understand why she makes life so much harder for herself than it needs to be, and then advertises her ignorance/stupidity all over socials

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why she doesn’t just hire a cleaner for a few hours per week! Having a clean and tidy house helps soothe neurotypical brains in my own personal experience. Why would you struggle through living like this if you didn’t have to? I don’t understand why she makes life so much harder for herself than it needs to be, and then advertises her ignorance/stupidity all over socials
I’m sure she does have a cleaner, no way either of them would pick up a mop or vacuum…remember when she broke some glass and messaged Guncle to clean it up?

She only posts about the cleaner when it’s sponsored. She’s careful not to post too much about all the paid help she has because she knows she’d get roasted, given how entitled and spoilt she is. Also then she can’t pretend to try be relatable 🙄.

I’m sure she does have a cleaner, no way either of them would pick up a mop or vacuum…remember when she broke some glass and messaged Guncle to clean it up?

She only posts about the cleaner when it’s sponsored. She’s careful not to post too much about all the paid help she has because she knows she’d get roasted, given how entitled and spoilt she is. Also then she can’t pretend to try be relatable 🙄.
You’re probably right and she just doesn’t let the lowly hired help near her trash filled wardrobe lest they steal something from the hoarder hovel 😶

Reactions: 6
Oh my gosh I know working single mothers with 3 children whose houses don’t look anything close to that 🫢🫠😵

Cue - “So many of you messaged me saying you related to ‘dropping the ball’ on your home at this time of year….”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That

Apartment is over 2 levels also.. and in a good spot. Is it definitely Rich's and not one of their friends?
That's def his, have you seen the big windows and corner spot?
I can just imagine him posing at the window showing off to passers by on Bay Street 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my gosh I know working single mothers with 3 children whose houses don’t look anything close to that 🫢🫠😵

Cue - “So many of you messaged me saying you related to ‘dropping the ball’ on your home at this time of year….”
Can someone post a screenshot for us blocked chic babes?? Please

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.