Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes again trying to justify her scabbing and amateur content creation.

Leigh, you being a woman has nothing to do with why you have multiple snark threads on tattle and obviously receive a lot of hate via your DM’s, it’s because you are an opportunist and you rub people the wrong way with your constant grifting, pathetic cries for attention and your never ending whinging about anything and everything including your child which you were so desperate to have. You don’t strike me as someone who can take accountability so you blame others or your special brain for the way you behave. You are not a role model for women, if my daughter ended up like you I’d be disappointed. So stop with your women against women narrative because it’s simple, we find you annoying and irritating, not because you’re a woman or an influencer but because you are you.
100% all of this! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
Did the international influencer convention just release a new comms to duplicate? I have seen several examples of this derivative content now, which is reaffirming what you are not understanding LeighA
They're all sharing what Michelle Battersby posted today, woe is me poor Grifter Influenzer :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
She’s such a loser. It’s not content creating when you just pose the same stupid way to the side and say how chiiiic something is with her serious acting face.

It would take no time at all to do her ads, there is hardly any effort put in. At least Amy Gerard does seem to put time and effort into hers and make them interesting/funny. I have zero interest or respect for any brand that uses Lazy Leigh.

Reactions: 9
Nice attempt at hiding your vape behind your back Leigha
Hahahaha that’s hilarious, well spotted! She could at least go for one of the chiiiiic plain black ones that could pass for a lip gloss. Can’t imagine her going into the dodgy tobacconist to pick up her green vape like a teenager. This has absolutely sent me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well spotted! We all thought she had smokers/vapers lips. If only she could affiliate link them too
Wow now we know why she’s got wrinkled lips
Also, you can yap on non stop about skincare and procedures but what’s the use if you smoke

Hahahaha that’s hilarious, well spotted! She could at least go for one of the chiiiiic plain black ones that could pass for a lip gloss. Can’t imagine her going into the dodgy tobacconist to pick up her green vape like a teenager. This has absolutely sent me
She probably gets a sweet deal on them from Rhian Gerard

• Haha
  • Sick
Wasn’t her son there? Vaping with kids around……nice and so responsible 🙄.

No offence to anyone but I think smoking/vaping is disgusting 🤮

Reactions: 16
Good spot! A green disposable vape is chiiiiiiiiiiiic! Must have! Buying immediately!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her whole bogan family look like smokers. In the video she posted of her dad recently, he had a ciggy in his mouth or hand in most clips. You’d think if it killed your father you’d quit, but obviously the appetite suppression it brings is more important.

Reactions: 13
Someone buy the girl an iron or steamer for Christmas! Surely there’s one she can aff link that is CHIC

IMG_1458.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Someone buy the girl an iron or steamer for Christmas! Surely there’s one she can aff link that is CHIC

View attachment 2610200
I don’t know if anyone watches Yellowstone, but this wouldn’t look out of place on the ranch. And not worn by Beth - I’m talking about the cowboys mucking in with the cattle all day. Cowboy chic it is not 🤠

Seriously you have one child you barely parent and endless time to share affiliate links. Iron your clothes.

Reactions: 10
They're all sharing what Michelle Battersby posted today, woe is me poor Grifter Influenzer :rolleyes:
Hahah! All of this. I can’t believe how sorry they all feel for themselves. Michelle Battersby is one of the worst. She must network well because she seems to have multiple titles.
---
Wasn’t her son there? Vaping with kids around……nice and so responsible 🙄.

No offence to anyone but I think smoking/vaping is disgusting 🤮
Same! Can’t stand both. I’m glad there are more restrictions now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.