Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nails of a beauty expert who doesn’t share her personal life online

View attachment 2558529
FFS… so mysterious! Leigh are you ok? Leigh you should look after yourself! Leigh you work too hard. She’s a broken record.

What did she do with the 16 suitcase brand ‘gifts’ she received when her and the Gunc don’t have their matchy brands on tour?

Reactions: 10
IMG_5238.png

Why does she continue to do this? I distinctly remember a similar thing happening when she went to a Melbourne. Forgot her meds, forgot to take a dose. Ensue ridiculous posts expecting sympathy. I know she has a special brain but if she posted a few less affiliate links maybe she’d be able to prioritize the important stuff? Both of my kids take medication and if we are going away it’s one of the first thing we pack. We also have reminders on our phones so they don’t forget to take the medication and I make a note on my phone when I need to refill a script. We also have extra medication in the car, in my bag and in the kids bags. Get your tit together Leigh!

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2558612
Why does she continue to do this? I distinctly remember a similar thing happening when she went to a Melbourne. Forgot her meds, forgot to take a dose. Ensue ridiculous posts expecting sympathy. I know she has a special brain but if she posted a few less affiliate links maybe she’d be able to prioritize the important stuff? Both of my kids take medication and if we are going away it’s one of the first thing we pack. We also have reminders on our phones so they don’t forget to take the medication and I make a note on my phone when I need to refill a script. We also have extra medication in the car, in my bag and in the kids bags. Get your tit together Leigh!
Because she has a special brain and she’s busier than you 🙄

We get it babes, you’re fishing for sympathy

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2558612
Wouldn't you just check on Google maps as it would show you pharmacies that are actually open? Saves you the 72 trips

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2558612
Be very clear that this is not by accident. It’s the engagement and freebies that she gets when posting “medical” content. There is a whole post and thread about this on Outspoken FB today. Did you notice after her previous openness about her “health” struggles she got all sorts of deliveries wishing her well? It’s for views/comments/likes and freebies. I cannot stand it.

Reactions: 15
Be very clear that this is not by accident. It’s the engagement and freebies that she gets when posting “medical” content. There is a whole post and thread about this on Outspoken FB today. Did you notice after her previous openness about her “health” struggles she got all sorts of deliveries wishing her well? It’s for views/comments/likes and freebies. I cannot stand it.
Yep last time she got sent even more free food, cakes, flowers etc like she was on her deathbed or something. Such a grifting asshole. Remember she got some meals sent from a friend who had a newborn! Ridiculous .

I wonder if she’s ever done anything nice for someone else, without an agenda…

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yep last time she got sent even more free food, cakes, flowers etc like she was on her deathbed or something. Such a grifting asshole. Remember she got some meals sent from a friend who had a newborn! Ridiculous .

I wonder if she’s ever done anything nice for someone else, without an agenda…
L’occitane sent her a gift to make sure she was ok when she posted medical content a couple of weeks ago - it’s f***ed!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
All those companies sending her free tit, could actually be sending it to women in hospitals going through proper treatment, who don't have thousands of followers.. guaranteed they don't. She's on a holiday, and she's still making out like she's the most hard done by, ill, fraught and fail person.

Reactions: 10
Great post Leigha. Yeah, you are skinny babe. And still complaining about a colonoscopy?! I have had one and it was just a small part of my day and no one would know I ever had one.
She’ll be bloated the rest of the year from it

Reactions: 1
Seeing Hillary Holmes use the Brillo BeUty lip balm and the fact she has showed it in her stories before makes me feel like her and Leigh have made a deal to promote each other’s products
You may remember the Hillary Holmes setting spray won a You Beauty award despite it being a very small brand that is only available online, it seems very suspicious at the time and this may explain it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I honestly wonder how much she is paid by a brand for her reels. Her acting is bad, her concepts are bad, her outfit is bad... Another LC Creative winner.
You are right. So bad.
---
Anyone else picked up on her new pose?

The tongue out in every picture and even the kid is doing it, just like the hand under the chin thing.

Reactions: 6
You are right. So bad.
---
Anyone else picked up on her new pose?

The tongue out in every picture and even the kid is doing it, just like the hand under the chin thing.
Yes! The tongue out makes her look even more trashy than she already is. Not very chiiiiiiiic Leigh.

Her “acting face” on those ads and reels is so bad. I don’t understand how anyone can be influenced by anything she flogs.

Reactions: 9
I honestly wonder how much she is paid by a brand for her reels. Her acting is bad, her concepts are bad, her outfit is bad... Another LC Creative winner.
Is it just me or does her hair line look bloody strange??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.