Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute nerve of her to say “they haven’t solo time in 73 years”. Get fucked Leigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The absolute nerve of her to say “they haven’t solo time in 73 years”. Get fucked Leigh.
It’s actually been a full 7 weeks since they had a child free long weekend in Tasmania for “work” which must feel like a lifetime ago for them both, especially because since then she’s only been to Canberra, Dallas and Melbourne, the poor love.

That’s only what she’s posted publicly, I’m sure they get the “nanny” over frequently so they can go out (sidenote: she’s reverted to calling them a sitter so must’ve realised how ridiculous she sounds to people who actually have nannies).

Also if you’re going to affiliate link something, surely the least you could do was check the fabric composition so you could say what it was? What is “linen/dressy fabric hybrid” supposed to mean, because I read that as cheap polyester.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you want to see their complete lack of chemistry, watch them 'dancing' in the video from last night. Also, can Leigh not pose without bending her arm at a right angle?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A lot of filler has gone into those lips
Surely she’s trolling. It’s a completely different face! Man she looks botched and ridiculous with the contorting.

We get it Leigh. You’re skinny now and loving yourself sick. I think that’s why she loves the “fashion editing” now. Loves showing herself off.
You’re a despicable human being, ok bye.

Reactions: 12
So her 'work' day yesterday was getting her eyebrows done and shopping for more clothes.. then going out for more 'work' with her husband drinking and dancing in the evening. Throw a nanny in there somewhere.

Okay. I got it. Hard worker.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Leigha, when you’re reading this - I’d highly recommend you get some cognitive behavioural therapy to help reframe your concept of work. Sounds like you’d even consider breathing as ‘work’ at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pic 1 - More grifted sunglasses - how many pairs is that now? These ones (like most of the others) look ridiculous as well. She’s got no style!

Pic 2 - her kids snot, whose first thought is let me photograph & upload to my SM followers, not “where’s a tissue?”

Pic 3 - she always looks creased and like she’s had to borrow someone else’s clothes which don’t fit (Meghan Markle is another one who does this) it’s not a good look, even if you’re slim

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Pic 1 - More grifted sunglasses - how many pairs is that now? These ones (like most of the others) look ridiculous as well. She’s got no style!

Pic 2 - her kids snot, whose first thought is let me photograph & upload to my SM followers, not “where’s a tissue?”

Pic 3 - she always looks creased and like she’s had to borrow someone else’s clothes which don’t fit (Meghan Markle is another one who does this) it’s not a good look, even if you’re slim
She certainly ruined a nice outfit by putting that stupid trench over the top

Reactions: 3
Guncle gives off such sleazy vibes… there is absolutely nothing attractive about either of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Richard used to be semi attractive - what has he done to himself?
He comes across as incredibly vain like his other half- it gives me the ick so much! I really prefer a man who is more relaxed about his appearance and doesn’t look like he spends all day flexing at himself in a mirror 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.