Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leigha at it as usual, posting her skinny photos with her beard.

And complaining about parenting on her first day of looking after her child for less than 1 day
Pretty sure the kid is in kids club.
---
He comes across as incredibly vain like his other half- it gives me the ick so much! I really prefer a man who is more relaxed about his appearance and doesn’t look like he spends all day flexing at himself in a mirror 🤣
The constant videos of himself walking out of the water at the beach like a bond girl 🤢

How vain can one man be?! Imagine setting up your phone to film that over and over again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Is everyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

No sign of a grifted hotel stay or she would have posted crappy gym and bathroom pics by now.

Reactions: 7
I know the hotel she’s at (I’ve stayed there previously and can easily recognise it), they have a kids club. It’s ritzy, so she’ll absolutely reveal post trip, even if not grifted, to show off. I’ll be curious (and disappointed in the hotel) if she manages to grift this one, as it will be another hotel struck from my list.

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure the kid is in kids club.
---

The constant videos of himself walking out of the water at the beach like a bond girl 🤢

How vain can one man be?! Imagine setting up your phone to film that over and over again.
Yep used to think he was better than Leigha as he used to at least take the kid to the park etc but really he’s just as bad.

Never there because he travels “for work” and enables all of her crappy behaviour, how fragile and delicate she is etc. The constant poses from them both is just 🤢.

Reactions: 5
I know the hotel she’s at (I’ve stayed there previously and can easily recognise it), they have a kids club. It’s ritzy, so she’ll absolutely reveal post trip, even if not grifted, to show off. I’ll be curious (and disappointed in the hotel) if she manages to grift this one, as it will be another hotel struck from my list.
Yeah, you're right. She will show it off when she gets back. If the hotel was grifted she would have said 'you have have any questions guys, let me know. It's my job' by now.

Reactions: 4
I’m going to guess she’ll share when she’s gone under the guise of “I’m such a big influencer now and am protecting my family’s privacy by not letting people know where we’re staying” route.

Then again, if she tried to scab a freebie and they declined, she might not share anything out of spite 😂

Reactions: 9
What are they thinking with the kids at that restaurant? Surely that’s when you get the babysitter not during the day

What are they thinking with the kids at that restaurant? Surely that’s when you get the babysitter not during the day
No judgment here for taking kids to fancy restaurants, I do it too during the lunch period and don’t think it’s a big deal. It just looks like chaotic hell though. I don’t get why they didn’t plump for a sitter though. There are some great reliable agencies on the Coast.

Sure take your kids to fine dining restaurants but why is their friend picking up that kid above the table, take them if you're all going to behave, you are sharing a dining space with others

I sound like Samantha Jones wanting to eat her expensive pasta in peace 😂

Reactions: 8
“Media invite” of course - did we really think she’d go anywhere she had to pay for? So tacky. Does she actually pay for anything herself? (Except her beautifully renovated eastern suburbs house, jammed with grifted Catch product and crumpled clothes)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course she didn’t pay for anything, spa, food etc. So did her friends pay and she went for free? Lol. What an asshole. Maybe she got them a 10% discount..

As if she would have taken her kid if she had to pay.

I’m sure “Everyone is asking” her for hotel features 🙄. I know if I was to book a hotel this beauty/fashion expert bin grifter would be the first person I’d turn to to help.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely “media invite” is not the official term she’s meant to use? Shouldn’t it be sponsored or one of the other terms deemed required

Reactions: 6
What a piece of work! I have been staying there for work quite a bit since it opened, won’t be staying there anymore!!!!

Media invite or she emailed them for a freebie. Doubt the friends got a freebie but she probably got them a discount. She really is just gross.

Pay for something for once in your life you tightarse!!! Have they ever gone away and actually paid for their own accom???

Reactions: 13
Of course she didn’t pay for anything, spa, food etc. So did her friends pay and she went for free? Lol. What an asshole. Maybe she got them a 10% discount..

As if she would have taken her kid if she had to pay.

I’m sure “Everyone is asking” her for hotel features 🙄. I know if I was to book a hotel this beauty/fashion expert bin grifter would be the first person I’d turn to to help.
I would love to know about the friends too! Surely they paid.. how embarrassing. She has no shame.

Her whole life is free. Sunglasses-free, facial- free, food- free, her bikini- free, her luggage set- free, five star hotel- free, dinner- free. Surely she has a limit. One time just do something yourself Leigha, you have the money. Maybe it would feel good to not have to take photos of everything during your much needed holiday.

She’s working at getting at getting off Instagram though 😂. Umm. You could have paid for your own weekend away and not had to post a single thing. This trip had nothing to do with your job or your brand. It was absolutely unnecessary. Proof that she will never leave Instagram because she’d have to pay her own way.
(which we already knew, but the nerve of saying again this week that she’s trying to get off Instagram)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She definitely emailed them for a discount, name dropping mamamia to get herself a “media invite”.

That’s why she could never leave mamamia, she’s not a big time influencer and would never get all the free tit she gets by claiming she’s an “executive editor”.

• Haha
Surely “media invite” is not the official term she’s meant to use? Shouldn’t it be sponsored or one of the other terms deemed required
Agreed... She needs to declare if it's a paid partnership', an ad or a gift.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.