Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd have stuff just waiting to go.

Bam! As soon as enough people ask her if she ok she will drop a bunch of carefully curated links 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New Ad. Comments turned off and all footage is old - style f her with the longer hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lee hasn’t posted an affiliate link in six hours… coma?
Best.comment.ever.
Someone hand this girl an award.
---
New Ad. Comments turned off and all footage is old - style f her with the longer hair.
For those that are blocked- from her stories.
---
I have a theory.. she's having more done to her face, that's why she's been MIA. Or a coma.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Best.comment.ever.
---

---
I have a theory.. she's having more done to her face, that's why she's been MIA. Or a coma.
THIS
of course its this
and she's breadcrumbed us all the way here with talk of closing the account, going quiet, old photos in ads - sorry sorry my bad commercial obligations............
and then she'll be back with a new face and just tell us all she's had a good rest

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Plus she wasn't on her regular Wednesday You Beauty episode today, although I prefer Kelly and Erin together, they get just mesh together much better, hoping that's permanent

Reactions: 7
Filmed in the randwick hoarding cupboard, at what point do brands tell her to take a hike for her laziness and crappy posts?

How will the Gunc and her same 3 friends write the same 3 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 or 🔥🔥🔥🔥 comments if they’re turned off?

Reactions: 12
Best.comment.ever.
---

---
Good theory! Maybe she’s just trying to prove she can stay off social media if she wants to because last time she said she was taking a break from it after being away from her son for a week, she managed about an hour before posting to her stories 🙄

Edit to add: is she trolling with this pic when she’s said multiple times across various mediums that she hates playing with him?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Or maybe they’re using the Guncle inheritance to add to their ‘beautifully renovated eastern suburbs home’ portfolio and taking time off social to do the deal. Maybe they’re splitting up to live in separate houses. Lol. I love the speculation. She would be such a punish to live with. Watch her come out doing some grifting promo work on Dr Naomi/The Manse Insta page.

Reactions: 7
Filmed in the randwick hoarding cupboard, at what point do brands tell her to take a hike for her laziness and crappy posts?

How will the Gunc and her same 3 friends write the same 3 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 or 🔥🔥🔥🔥 comments if they’re turned off?
She’s gone to the trouble to log into her preloved clothes account to like the post so she must really need the extra likes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And another thing… Trinny’s in town and running around doing all sorts of media and podcasts. Not a sign of Leigha featured anywhere (even at Mamamia today - podcast with Mia, not You Beauty). Tonight Trinny is hosting a dinner with women in business - ZFB appears to be there, so could have a fashion/beauty focus. Not a sign of Leigha. If she was she’d be crowing about it on Insta.

Also advertising Children’s Panadol - why would they need to bother really? And use an Influencer who’s openly admitted to hating parenting? Show me a parent who’s never had a bottle of Children’s Panadol in the cupboard. I’ll wait.

Reactions: 19
Also advertising Children’s Panadol - why would they need to bother really? And use an Influencer who’s openly admitted to hating parenting? Show me a parent who’s never had a bottle of Children’s Panadol in the cupboard. I’ll wait.
Agree! I haven’t bought children’s Panadol for about seven years, because it tastes disgusting and most kids prefer Dymadon. Of course parents buy pain! She should be telling me why I should choose Panadol. Random clips of your kid isn’t selling anything. Missed the mark completely.

Reactions: 15
Leigha is back witches. She has been busy with her mum apparently?! Not buying it.

Anyway, now she's saying the kid didn't go to his grandpa's funeral because the ceremony would have been too long. Didn't she say she didn't go because she had nowhere to stay? She also doesn't mention the fact that she didn't go.. she says now that the kid didn't go. I'm confused.

Reactions: 10
Agree! I haven’t bought children’s Panadol for about seven years, because it tastes disgusting and most kids prefer Dymadon. Of course parents buy pain! She should be telling me why I should choose Panadol. Random clips of your kid isn’t selling anything. Missed the mark completely.
Everyone knows Dymadon is the best. Anything else makes my child gag
---
Leigha is back witches. She has been busy with her mum apparently?! Not buying it.

Anyway, now she's saying the kid didn't go to his grandpa's funeral because the ceremony would have been too long. Didn't she say she didn't go because she had nowhere to stay? She also doesn't mention the fact that she didn't go.. she says now that the kid didn't go. I'm confused.
I believe she went for the funeral but she didn't go down with Rich immediately after he died. She needed her mum so she went there instead.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.