Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Painting nails at a restaurant, so chic, such great manners. Never mind mail polish fumes that might be bothering the other patrons. She thinks her tit doesn’t stink.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Honestly can’t even with todays stories. Dragged out to lunch kicking and screaming. Painting her nails at the lunch table as apparently she ran out of time 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Honestly can’t even with todays stories. Dragged out to lunch kicking and screaming. Painting her nails at the lunch table as apparently she ran out of time 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s too busy and important to have any time. All those affiliate links shopping sprees and talking to herself in an ad, just so tiring. No one would understand what poor delicate fragile Leigh has to deal with 🙄.!

Reactions: 6
Scabbing a fridge for her beautifully renovated eastern suburbs home is peak Leigha.
When do we get a scabbed BBQ for the Gunc so we can get an ad with him shirtless and no food on the barbie?

Reactions: 14
How much would that grifted fridge sell for?
this is the same/similar one she has but in the stainless steel finish. It’s $3,599. Her one is the same colour as her kitchen cabinets so that would be an added cost I’d say, so she’s probably grifted herself a $4-5k fridge. She’s such a scab.

I unfollowed her today. She’s repulsive and I’m embarrassed for her.

Attachments

• Wow
Those poor Influencers always getting targeted by the media, and only because it’s an industry full of women 🎻
It’s because they whinge and are the biggest scabs

Personal taste and all but I think that fridge is ugly. It’s a close match to her cabinetry but not 100% and that would drive me nuts. I’m surprised Lee can let it slide considering her ‘special brain’ 🤢

this is the same/similar one she has but in the stainless steel finish. It’s $3,599. Her one is the same colour as her kitchen cabinets so that would be an added cost I’d say, so she’s probably grifted herself a $4-5k fridge. She’s such a scab.

Reactions: 9
Imagine how many families out there are in desperate need of a fridge right now witch has no shame she is disgusting. And no I’m not jealous of your life or “success” Leigh your grifting just disgusts me. I don’t need free tit I can afford to buy it, I’d rather pay double than have your pathetic life/brain and get it for free.

Reactions: 15
Eh, this one’s on Samsung. I’ve heard they’re actively out trying to gift influencers (anyone with a social following) appliances in return for coverage. Too poor to pay for advertising maybe? Not at all surprising to see the one influenza who’s taken them up on it so far 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine how many families out there are in desperate need of a fridge right now witch has no shame she is disgusting. And no I’m not jealous of your life or “success” Leigh your grifting just disgusts me. I don’t need free tit I can afford to buy it, I’d rather pay double than have your pathetic life/brain and get it for free.
I got my fridge on Marketplace 🤣 saves packaging and carbon footprint. And it works, looks good and I can sleep well knowing I paid for it, and can afford to live within my means without being a complete sellout and looking like a head

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Oh thank you, I was looking up the wrong thing, no wonder I couldn't find it!

Reactions: 3
She thinks she’s so cool painting her nails at a fancy restaurant. Didn’t she claim all the time she couldn’t handle nail polish because of her “special brain”?

Also looks like she threw shade at her friend, saying she’s been to her 2 weddings. She’s such a passive aggressive witch. Any attempt at humour either falle flat or comes across as just plain nasty. Which I guess she really is.

Wonder what she grifted Bug for Christmas…we all know she would never spend a cent on him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.