Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t agree with posting the messages publicly, but I do think that girl was in the wrong. Leigh could have sent her a quick message to say “please stop” if they’d had positive interactions previously, but why was she at Leigh about it in the first place. It is really rude to keep sending her videos. Why should Leigh comment when she’s clearly not educated on the issues. I’d probably block too. Also, Leigh’s employer is Jewish, so any commenting from Leigh is fraught. She’s never going to give you the 100% pro-Palestine comment that you’re looking for.

Reactions: 9
I don’t agree with posting the messages publicly, but I do think that girl was in the wrong. Leigh could have sent her a quick message to say “please stop” if they’d had positive interactions previously, but why was she at Leigh about it in the first place. It is really rude to keep sending her videos. Why should Leigh comment when she’s clearly not educated on the issues. I’d probably block too. Also, Leigh’s employer is Jewish, so any commenting from Leigh is fraught. She’s never going to give you the 100% pro-Palestine comment that you’re looking for.
I tend to agree with you- I don’t know why anyone would bother repeatedly sending videos to influencers whose political stances they disagree with. It’s never going to result in getting the outcome you desire. I personally wouldn’t expect someone as vapid and self obsessed as Leigha to have any nuanced political opinions at all.

Reactions: 15
So Leigh spent a few days with Tina from Trash to Treasured in Dallas this month. Posted pics making them look like friends.
Yesterday Tina had her launch of the collab she did with Atmos and Here. No reposting of anything by Leigh. No mention of it at all. Unless I missed it. What a mate!

Reactions: 6
Good point! Tbh I really like Tina so actually prefer to think they aren’t really friends bc it doesn’t reflect well on Tina at all!

Reactions: 10
I’ve worked with Tina in the past (when she was an influencer on the side of her f/t job) and she’s genuinely the loveliest girl. Def needs to stay away from Leigha. As mentioned above, only posts her “friends” businesses when it serves her 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 11
I went looking for that video above and came across this one
had to laugh when Leigha responds to Tigga calling her a beauty expert at the start and says she not an expert but has been a beauty journalist for 20 years then later in the video DOES call herself an expert
so humble
so frail
so hardworking

• Haha
Could do without Leigha’s little smirk and claiming she’d be most likely to have a threesome 🤢. Despite all her claims about their 530am sessions and his leather kink, those 2 have absolutely zero chemistry.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm so relieved to hear that Leigha is going on a family holiday to Queensland. She really needs to look after herself and take a break. She hasn't had time off for ages. At least the kid is being brought along this time I suppose. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm so relieved to hear that Leigha is going on a family holiday to Queensland. She really needs to look after herself and take a break. She hasn't had time off for ages. At least the kid is being brought along this time I suppose. 🙄
Brace ourselves for complaints of the reality of being with her ‘toddler’ full time.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure it’ll be some grifted stay and no way she’d go somewhere without a kids club or nanny let alone pay full price for a holiday.

Thoughts and prayers to her today, apparently she has so much on that she doesn’t know how to get through it all. Next minute she is at an eyebrow appointment and then shopping. Just don’t know how you do it all Leigha.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm a bit confused about the haven't been on a holiday for ages part.. should we list here the holidays she's been on this year? Is ages for her two days?

Reactions: 6
I'm a bit confused about the haven't been on a holiday for ages part.. should we list here the holidays she's been on this year? Is ages for her two days?
Maybe she means as a family - looks like the last family getaway was to Berry in May which would seem like a long time ago when you’re away for “work” once a week.

On the positive side, only one ear pick and wipe on her shirt during that video though, which seems to be an improvement!

Attachments

• Haha
I notice she's wearing so much more colour and that Alemais brand that ZFB loves. Hair short like Zoe too...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.