Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she actually looks bleeping awful
and I can say this just from the screenshots here #blocked

Reactions: 7
What did you do to get blocked? I have one account she hasn't blocked me on..
Probably got blocked during Leigh, Amy and Jade's mass blocking spree of '22 when their racist asses got called out here, and they literally blocked everyone including their actual loyal followers who dared to have the audacity to follow an Influencer IG page. 2022 mems

Reactions: 14
What did you do to get blocked? I have one account she hasn't blocked me on..
Probably got blocked during Leigh, Amy and Jade's mass blocking spree of '22 when their racist asses got called out here, and they literally blocked everyone including their actual loyal followers who dared to have the audacity to follow an Influencer IG page. 2022 mems
yes that was me
I was one of those blocked during one of Leigha's sprees of matching up accounts that called her out that her followers were following

Reactions: 6
Oh get fucked. Everyday is a parenting day even for a poor suckers that have to work full time. This would be the first day she has spent with him for months.
I came here with the exact same screen shot but you beat me to it! She is such a mole

Reactions: 11
I can’t bring myself to look at her stories anymore, she truly disgusts me.

“Parenting” day?? Bet she finds a way to get out of a whole day, like an urgent fancy lunch she has to go “work” at.

Reactions: 16
Oh get fucked. Everyday is a parenting day even for a poor suckers that have to work full time. This would be the first day she has spent with him for months.
I thought exactly the same and I don’t have kids by choice! She really hates being a mum huh? Sorry you don’t have a free hotel stay to ‘review’ today Leigh and you have to spend time with your child. Poor you, you should take better care of yourself!

I actually recoiled when I read that post, what the actual duck.
I can't fathom referring to spending the day with my child (which is everyday) as a parenting day.
Oh darling U have ur period😔 can anyone else imagine!!😱

Reactions: 15
I actually recoiled when I read that post, what the actual duck.
I can't fathom referring to spending the day with my child (which is everyday) as a parenting day.
Oh darling U have ur period😔 can anyone else imagine!!😱
Honestly, what does her friend who has that baby with genetic condition think of Leigh's bleeping pathetic whinging. Shut the duck up, you have your period on a 'parenting day?'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.